Build your own Championship team

Ketsbaia

Let us depress ourselves further by picking and choosing our Championship side for next season.

Manager: Alan Shearer

------------------Harper

Raylor------Kadar-------Cacapa------Cech

Guthrie-----Gomez--------Butt------Brunt

-----------Ranger---------Ameobi

What makes it even worse is that I was being optimistic with these choices :razz:

Edited by Ketsbaia

No Carroll, Taylor, Lua Lua etc?

I can honestly see Carroll and your boyfriend moving on if we go down. Doncaster fans haven't been too amazed by Lua Lua either from what i've read.

He's still here. Don't know about 'play' :razz:

right, well either way depending on the playoff final if burnley lose we could do worse than trying to nick some of their players, they always struggle to hold their better players due to being such a small town and not having a lot of resources

eagles, elliot, mcann, mcdonald and caldwell being the ones I rate highest

right, well either way depending on the playoff final if burnley lose we could do worse than trying to nick some of their players, they always struggle to hold their better players due to being such a small town and not having a lot of resources

No. Dear God no.

On the subject of former players i'd be straight on to the Mackems to get Chopra back if his Cardiff deal isn't rubber stamped.

patterson too,

Isn't Vuicknic (sp?) in some fine form for the reserves and youth teams?

with fergie sniffing around aswell aye .

personally , id buy a few experienced championship heads and thats it , we got a great young squad there in the reserves and u-18's , id blood them .

It's a complete unknown, there is no telling which players we would have next season or what investment Ashley is willing to pump in or if Ashley will sell up, so many unknowns.

Aye until we know what we start the season with, it's impossible to say. Would be great if it did somehow allow us to clear the wage bill, bounce straight back up, and start again. Probably not though.

If the worst happens then i reckon all saleable assets will go - or try to be shifted on - and a rigid pay structure adhered to - possibly get some free transfers in but it will have to be clever management that gets us back up - unless of course something wonderful happen at boardroom level

Build your own Championship team by Mike Ashley

First take one Premier league team......

Except I wouldn't put it past Ashley to be trying for League 1 (whether he knows it or not). <_<

GK Harper

RB Raylor (won't be as shite at that level)

LB Enrique (will be here for another season, back to Spain thereafter)

CB Saylor/Kadar

CB Tozer/Duberry

RM Stephen Hunt

LM Duff

F Carrol/Lita

F Ranger

Lita, Duberry both on a free, Hunt for 2.5million. <_<