What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

The Apprentice.

The people on it.

Sir Alan Sugar.

Everything to do with it.

I've not bothered this year. I watched the first episode then remember that last year everything about it annoyed the arse off me. Add to the fact we're in a recession and we have people all over the shop losing their jobs and being unable to find new ones, to see on the Apprentice the exact kind of person that has got us into this shitstorm put up in some fucking palatial penthouse and in addition, the slightly less useless bunch of spastics being rewarded with some obscene extravagance every week actually makes me sick.

But most of all, the continued fucking helicopter shots of Canary Wharf and the Gherkin when EVERYBODY knows that his offices are in fucking Essex.

See, imagine how angry I would be if I DID watch it. :D

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only ever catch five minutes but my housemate last year never missed an episode.

I just can't stand how pretentious everybody on the program is and they all talk the same shite.

''I'm a winner/I always get this/I'm good at this''

Give it a rest man :D

The Apprentice.

The people on it.

Sir Alan Sugar.

Everything to do with it.

I've not bothered this year. I watched the first episode then remember that last year everything about it annoyed the arse off me. Add to the fact we're in a recession and we have people all over the shop losing their jobs and being unable to find new ones, to see on the Apprentice the exact kind of person that has got us into this shitstorm put up in some fucking palatial penthouse and in addition, the slightly less useless bunch of spastics being rewarded with some obscene extravagance every week actually makes me sick.

But most of all, the continued fucking helicopter shots of Canary Wharf and the Gherkin when EVERYBODY knows that his offices are in fucking Essex.

See, imagine how angry I would be if I DID watch it. :D

Sounds sickening.

I only ever catch five minutes but my housemate last year never missed an episode.

I just can't stand how pretentious everybody on the program is and they all talk the same shite.

''I'm a winner/I always get this/I'm good at this''

Give it a rest man :D

80's speak!! ;)

c-MET/ALK tyrosine kinase inhibition or insulin-growth factor are both exciting targets for metastatic disease.

I wasn't kidding.

I still should quit though ;)

You'll need to find a cure for heart disease and COPD too though, better get your overtime in. :D

c-MET/ALK tyrosine kinase inhibition or insulin-growth factor are both exciting targets for metastatic disease.

I wasn't kidding.

I still should quit though :rolleyes:

You'll need to find a cure for heart disease and COPD too though, better get your overtime in. :icon_lol:

and a cure for an unwarranted victim complex "Wah wah people are mean about smokers, it's so unfair." :icon_lol:

I wasn't kidding.

I still should quit though :icon_lol:

You'll need to find a cure for heart disease and COPD too though, better get your overtime in. :icon_lol:

Heart disease? Its sorted, prevention, treatment, surgery is all well understood. You cant change people's lifestyles but you can pretty much do everything else. Heart failure is still a bit tricky mind and an infarction depends on time to stenting etc but if you go to hospital in time, they can save you.

Anyway, to your point, one of them will get me. Cheers for that.

I wasn't kidding.

Heart disease? Its sorted, prevention, treatment, surgery is all well understood. You cant change people's lifestyles but you can pretty much do everything else. Heart failure is still a bit tricky mind and an infarction depends on time to stenting etc but if you go to hospital in time, they can save you.

But you'll die happy. :icon_lol:

I wasn't kidding.

But you'll die happy Early. :icon_lol:

I wasn't kidding.

Rather a big IF there.

COPD is the one that makes me laugh about smokers, one of the most prevalent smoking related diseases yet most smokers have no idea what it is. And rather than the relatively quick death offered by an MI or lung cancer, it's a long drawn out process where you spend many years of your life too breathless to do anything, even breathless at rest. And the funniest thing is that while by not smoking you reduce your risk of heart disease and cancers, you can pretty much exclude yourself from getting COPD - there are hardly any diseases that you can do that to.

I wasn't kidding.

Rather a big IF there.

COPD is the one that makes me laugh about smokers, one of the most prevalent smoking related diseases yet most smokers have no idea what it is. And rather than the relatively quick death offered by an MI or lung cancer, it's a long drawn out process where you spend many years of your life too breathless to do anything, even breathless at rest. And the funniest thing is that while by not smoking you reduce your risk of heart disease and cancers, you can pretty much exclude yourself from getting COPD - there are hardly any diseases that you can do that to.

Agree with that.

I don't want to sound preachy but I've always thought the 'risk/benefit' ratio from smoking tobacco is by far the worst out of any of the drugs. You literally double your chance of dying and for what? It's not even particularly pleasurable, the main 'hit' you get with nicotine is simply counteracting the feeling of withdrawal.

I don't want to sound preachy but I've always thought the 'risk/benefit' ratio from smoking tobacco is by far the worst out of any of the drugs. You literally double your chance of dying and for what? It's not even particularly pleasurable, the main 'hit' you get with nicotine is simply counteracting the feeling of withdrawal.

What I've always found astonishing is people claiming they didn't know how bad smoking was for you before masses starting dying - I think the breathlessness and shit that they cough up was a pretty big fuck off clue.

I wasn't kidding.

Rather a big IF there.

Seretide is one of my old babies, its a fucker of a disease to treat.

Just bought myself a pack of Nicotine gum, about time I quit, I don't even enjoy it anymore.

Out.

Enjoy your slow painful death. :icon_lol:

Edited by ewerk

Fish has fucked up the thread.

I wish a nuclear strike on people who try and tell me what to do. Clear?

actually Chez ruined your thread.

I hate people getting obvious things wrong :icon_lol:

Fish has fucked up the thread.

I wish a nuclear strike on people who try and tell me what to do. Clear?

actually Chez ruined your thread.

I hate people getting obvious things wrong :icon_lol:

About you being a tedious bell-end? Thought i had that spot on.