What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

People who sit through a movie or television program and constantly ask pointless questions relating to the movie/television program, even though you've seen just as much as they have.

People who cannot maintain a constant speed on an open highway

You mean the Wife, don't you?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who sit through a movie or television program and constantly ask pointless questions relating to the movie/television program, even though you've seen just as much as they have.

People who cannot maintain a constant speed on an open highway

You mean the Wife, don't you?

Housemate, close enough

HGVs overtaking eachother.. Honestly what in Gods name is the point? Ones travelling 58mph the other 59mph, it's takes the latter a mile to overtake, snarling up traffic in his wake.

It's got to be deliberate, they even do it on hills and run parallel to each other for miles. Hope you get DVT you fat cunts.

I worked with a lad who drove HGV's when at 'home'. I asked him about this and he confirmed that many a time it is deliberate. Wankers.

People who don't do the fuckin' road speed :aye: :aye: :aye:

People who slow down below the road speed for a speed camera :lol: :lol:

When you're talking to someone on the phone, and you're ready to end the call, but they keep going on and on. It really annoys me.

People who say words like 'pwned' or 'noobs'. It not funny and its not cool. :lol:

Jim Rosenthal, purely because his voice does my head in.

Forgot to mention....

American's who say "I could care less" when what they really mean is "I couldn't care less."

You'd be amazed how often this happened. Go fuck yourselves.

Forgot to mention....

American's who say "I could care less" when what they really mean is "I couldn't care less."

You'd be amazed how often this happened. Go fuck yourselves.

I think we can also blame the Americans for the death of the "is concerned" part of the phrase "as far as ... is concerned". And even if it's not their fault, I'm going to blame them anyway. :lol:

people on facebook who comment on photos in albums, despite having no connection to it what-so-ever... the pointless "this is nice" or ":lol:"

FUCK OFF!

I had to do a speech/essay in School on what we'd banish to Room 101/If we ruled the world, what would we get rid of. I straight away chose old people.

Got 18/20 for the presentation of the speech and 19/20 on the essay, both A*s :wub:

Old people seriously annoy me. Especially old people who think it's ok for them to hold everything up, queues, traffic, just because they're old.

I had to do a speech/essay in School on what we'd banish to Room 101/If we ruled the world, what would we get rid of. I straight away chose old people.

Got 18/20 for the presentation of the speech and 19/20 on the essay, both A*s :lol:

Old people seriously annoy me. Especially old people who think it's ok for them to hold everything up, queues, traffic, just because they're old.

Whereas rude impolite elderly people annoy me (just the same as any age) just sometimes its worth remembering we all get old! :wub: Some genuinely can't help being slow!

Got 18/20 for the presentation of the speech and 19/20 on the essay, both A*s :lol:

You'll be old oneday. :wub:

Cunts who say hello to you in the street and you don't know who they are.

I was just out there ''Alright Tom'', I said alright like but I had a penchant to ask who the cunt was.

Cunts who say hello to you in the street and you don't know who they are.

I was just out there ''Alright Tom'', I said alright like but I had a penchant to ask who the cunt was.

Well... Tom's been on the sauce. :wub:

Got 18/20 for the presentation of the speech and 19/20 on the essay, both A*s :wub:

Young people who think they know everything. There is nothing more annoying than snotty kids who dont understand what happens to your body and mind when you get old. they should all be whipped.

Went to see the Manics last night who were fantastic as usual but it reminded me of:

People who go and see a band like them and choose to go in the seats - why?

People who talk during quieter songs - if you're out on a date and want to chat then fuck off outside and do it.

A kid in front of me constantly reading/writing texts even during stuff like Faster - utter, utter cunt - if I'd adopted Parky's suggestions I would have taken his phone off him and launched it as far as I could but cowardice won again.

Teenage chavs who walk around like they're fucking Joe Calzaghe, walk into you and don't apologise or anything. Honestly, they are scum and should have their eyes pushed into their head like on Blade Runner.

Bridlington. Full of miserable tight fisted Yorkshire cunts who are looking for any excuse to fight or whinge. Are you a chav cuntbag from Wakefield or a an elderly cripple who expects a full eal for 50p? Go to Bridlington, where the ability to read and understand even ITV news makes you a 'boffin'.

Teenage chavs who walk around like they're fucking Joe Calzaghe, walk into you and don't apologise or anything. Honestly, they are scum and should have their eyes pushed into their head like on Blade Runner.

Bridlington. Full of miserable tight fisted Yorkshire cunts who are looking for any excuse to fight or whinge. Are you a chav cuntbag from Wakefield or a an elderly cripple who expects a full eal for 50p? Go to Bridlington, where the ability to read and understand even ITV news makes you a 'boffin'.

:lol:

Went to see the Manics last night who were fantastic as usual but it reminded me of:

People who go and see a band like them and choose to go in the seats - why?

People who talk during quieter songs - if you're out on a date and want to chat then fuck off outside and do it.

A kid in front of me constantly reading/writing texts even during stuff like Faster - utter, utter cunt - if I'd adopted Parky's suggestions I would have taken his phone off him and launched it as far as I could but cowardice won again.

Thy night in the cinema. Couple talking and rustling through the very quiet new Jim Jarmusch film.

Parky (Very loud) : Shut up!! If you want to eat sweets go home.

Silence ensued.

Just reminded me Parklife. People with pushchairs who seem to want to run you over and aim for your ankles. And people with kids/on spaz chariots who walk or drive two abreast and force you to walk on the road.