What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Eurovision collection alone is around 40 gig.

Add in all of my regular music and that's, ooh, 41 gig at least.

:D

P.S. 40 gigs of eurovision? Is that a joke?

Edit: I guess so. ;)

Edited by Renton

Blokes who walk round when it's hot with no shirt on. Seems to only be chavs who do it as far as I can tell.

Good for you, you prick, you've spent too much time in the gym. Who are you trying to impress? I hope you get sunburn you cockend.

If someone wants to embellish their story a little bit, no harm. But to spout lies all day is tiresome. Especially when they're so blatant.

exaggerate the duration of your journey a bit, tell me that tyou said something that actually you only thought about after, but don't say that you're on speaking terms with Alice Cooper! I find it hard to mask my incredulity and disdain.

Well you keep telling us you're thin... :omgwank:

No I don't. I keep telling you I'm not fat. There's a difference, ninja!

I've got about 40Gig and that's nigh on 7hours, there's no way this fella has 500 gig. The only reason he gave that figure was because we were discussing our collections (oh aye, that cool) and he just had to outdo us.

t-w-a-t

My Pink Floyd collection is over 40 gig. :omgwank:

Viz style top tip - Free 39.9Gig of hard disc space by deleting all Pink Floyd except Dark Side of the Moon.

Fuck off man, it's not even their best. ;)

If someone wants to embellish their story a little bit, no harm. But to spout lies all day is tiresome. Especially when they're so blatant.

exaggerate the duration of your journey a bit, tell me that tyou said something that actually you only thought about after, but don't say that you're on speaking terms with Alice Cooper! I find it hard to mask my incredulity and disdain.

Well you keep telling us you're thin... :omgwank:

No I don't. I keep telling you I'm not fat. There's a difference, ninja!

I've got about 40Gig and that's nigh on 7hours, there's no way this fella has 500 gig. The only reason he gave that figure was because we were discussing our collections (oh aye, that cool) and he just had to outdo us.

t-w-a-t

My Pink Floyd collection is over 40 gig. ;)

Viz style top tip - Free 39.9Gig of hard disc space by deleting all Pink Floyd except Dark Side of the Moon.

:omgwank:

Blokes who walk round when it's hot with no shirt on. Seems to only be chavs who do it as far as I can tell.

Good for you, you prick, you've spent too much time in the gym. Who are you trying to impress? I hope you get sunburn you cockend.

They all end up fat anyway.

My Eurovision collection alone is around 40 gig.

Add in all of my regular music and that's, ooh, 41 gig at least.

P.S. 40 gigs of eurovision? Is that a joke?

Edit: I guess so. :omgwank:

54 years, dozens of national finals every year... I only wish I was joking. :omgwank:;)

And Brockles, you know you're hot stuff even under ten tons of hockey gear. Don't sweat it. :omgwank:

I saw a lad on the metro the other day who I haven't seen for years.

He used to finish every sentence?

Like he was asking a question?

By going a bit higher?

at the end of every sentence?

And starting a new paragraph?

More often than a BBC.co.uk/News story?

Used to wind me up no end back in the day when I was a placid happy go lucky teenager. Now I'm pushing 30 and a grumpy bastard it was like having one of my kids grow up mackem. He got on at Monument and before we even got to central I wanted to drag him off the metro and throw him on the tracks.

By going a bit higher?

Used to wind me up no end back in the day when I was a placid happy go lucky teenager. Now I'm pushing 30 and a grumpy bastard it was like having one of my kids grow up mackem. He got on at Monument and before we even got to central I wanted to drag him off the metro and throw him on the tracks.

I know the type. I pull them up on it (if they're not too big).

By going a bit higher?

Stephen Fry described it on room 101 as Aussie inflective speaking and I think he's right - I've worked with a few Aussies and they are the biggest culprits but I've noticed a lot of teens/early twenties in Essex/London doing it as well.

An oldie but goldie from me is fuckers committing suicide on my train line - just got in two hours late.

Whenever I was out of the office my boss would ring me on my personal mobile rather than my work mobile for around a year and it really fucked me off. Not a clue why but it really grated on me. In the end I refused to answer it.

Nurses and doctors who stink of fags.

Homophobic arsehole

Of course it is! :D

I work with quite a few gay doctors, and the urology (surgical specialty involving all things soft and dangly) wards were full of gay male nurses (for some reason ;)), none of whom stink of cigarettes.

Not that I make it habit of sniffing poofters, of course.