What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

Nurses and doctors who stink of fags.

Homophobic arsehole

Of course it is! :D

I work with quite a few gay doctors, and the urology (surgical specialty involving all things soft and dangly) wards were full of gay male nurses (for some reason ;)), none of whom stink of cigarettes.

Not that I make it habit of sniffing poofters, of course.

Liar! Meenzer told me you were all over him like a sniffer dog in a luggage hold.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokers at work. If they need to be away from their desk for an hour throughout the day, they shuold get paid less or work longer hours.

ditto for people who spend an unfathomable amount of their day in the loo

Don't care if they smoke their lungs solid, but if I'm on the same pay as someone doing 30 hours less a month? I think that's a bit raw. It's not just smokers like, those girls that go to the toilet every couple of hours for fifteen minutes a pop, the fatties who go to the canteen salivating for ten minutes then are "on their lunch hour" the minute their behemothic backside crashes back in it's seat.

bit of an over-reaction there Chez fella... let me guess? you're a smoker? ;)

I think you need to chill... why not :D

Don't care if they smoke their lungs solid, but if I'm on the same pay as someone doing 30 hours less a month? I think that's a bit raw. It's not just smokers like, those girls that go to the toilet every couple of hours for fifteen minutes a pop, the fatties who go to the canteen salivating for ten minutes then are "on their lunch hour" the minute their behemothic backside crashes back in it's seat.

What about the ones who spend 3 hours of their working day on internet forums?

TOSSERS!!!!

:D

It doesn't bother me so much but my dad works in a nursing home, where virtually everyone apart from him smokes. The whole working day seems to revolve around when people can next have a break for a cigarette, which drives him up the wall. Things that need doing are delayed, the patients' care is compromised, not even starting on the fact he works an extra hour compared to everyone else.

:D

I smoke Fish and have done more work in the last 6 months than you have in your life.

Anti-smoking wanker. ;)

:omgwank:

pro-smoking cancer-hole