To those of you too young....

peasepud

the next season will be nothing like you have ever experienced, not in your lifetime have the makems been top dogs, not once have they been able to crow about anything important other than a random 2-1 win.

If you think relegation isnt important then think again, it will be hell, watching our "rivals" play Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea etc on Sky while we have a thankless trip to Scunthorpe. To those that think Mike will come good, well good luck on that one. He has killed the football club we love and there is nothing he can do to come back from this, all we can hope for is somebody with some understanding of football and what it means to this club comes in and buys us because we are on a downward spiral and this is just the beginning.

Thanks Mike, thanks Derek, cheers Dennis. You have ripped the soul out of this football club I hope you're proud.

I honestly couldn't give a balls about the mackems being "top dogs".

+ 1

At heart my interests lie with Newcastle United not a set of bitter cunts down the road.

They've all got their part.

Fuck you Mike, fuck you Wisey, Fuck you Llambas, Fuck you "King" Kev (hope you were watching today) and fuck you to all the cuntish players.

Fuck you Mike, fuck you Wisey, Fuck you Llambas, Fuck you "King" Kev (hope you were watching today) and fuck you to all the cuntish players.

this ^

+ 1

At heart my interests lie with Newcastle United not a set of bitter cunts down the road.

and that

Every one of them should be shot. A fucking draw would've done it and they couldn't rouse themselves for more than 5 minutes at the game's start.

I don't ever want to see another one of those fuckers who played today in our shirt again.

just wait until they start on you - all bloody day every day....................

you'll realise why some of HATE them so badly......... :lol:B):angry:

Lmfao, you know the mackems have had a shit season when they are laughing at us going down just 20 seconds after fearing that they could go down in our place, so this is their best season ever, just staying up and us going down, what a bunch of ass holes, I don't care. Next season we maybe coming up with them going down. Yes next season they will play Man Utd on tv, and for those of us who don't go to Scunthorpe away, then atleast we can watch them cry after being hammerd.

I care about Newcastle, you can take Newcastle out of the Premiership, but you can't take the Premiership out of Newcastle, we still have our memories of the good times, beating Man Utd 5-0, that Goal etc, what memories do they have, only losing 3-0 to Man Utd?

Don't give a shit about the Mackems. Helps that I don't have to deal with any of them ever.

It's going to be a crazy off-season and a big eye opener of a season.

I hope the fans stick behind the team and turn up to matches, it's not like they've been treated to attractive football this season (from us) so the drop shouldn't impact upon that much at all.

this ^

One man and one man only is to blame for Newcastle United being relegated and that is Mike Ashley, the others were just hired by him. The buck stops with that fat cunt and I hope we get rid of him as soon as possible. There's no point in blaming anyone else, Wise was just taking the money, Llambias is the same. The players were brought in or ground down a long time before Shearer came in and Keegan left because others tied his hands. Mike Ashley has single-handedly destroyed Newcastle United's Premiership status and I hope he never sets foot in the ground again and his ties to the club are severed permanently. I hope the fat cunt goes bankrupt, loses everything and suffers for the rest of his hopefully short life.

Getting away from all that though I'm already trying to look at the positives, we can now start again and hopefully rebuild, oh, and it'll be easier to start as Newcastle United when the next Football Mananger game comes out.

I can't say I'm not gutted, I really am but there's nothing to be done about it now, just need to take it on the chin, pcik ourselves up, dust ourselves off and come back fighting!

:lol:

the makems may not enter our thoughts but theres many on here that dont have any idea of just how bad it is to be in the 2nd division while they are in the top, christ us losing a Champions league game while they're in the bottom half of the table is treat as an FA cup win by them.

Now imagine us losing at home to Blackpool while they get a result away to Everton or West Ham or any one of a dozen other Premier league teams.

Imagine what its going to be like going to work on Tuesday with them and then treble it.

Other teams fans on other forums going ape shit, I wouldn't bat an eyelid if any of their teams went down.

how quick they are to tell us we don't matter too

the makems may not enter our thoughts but theres many on here that dont have any idea of just how bad it is to be in the 2nd division while they are in the top, christ us losing a Champions league game while they're in the bottom half of the table is treat as an FA cup win by them.

Now imagine us losing at home to Blackpool while they get a result away to Everton or West Ham or any one of a dozen other Premier league teams.

Imagine what its going to be like going to work on Tuesday with them and then treble it.

I'm pretty lucky I suppose :lol:

my housemate is a mackem...not emerging from my room tomorrow morning until i know he's gone to work and theres nothing left in this bottle of scotch

Feel for you mate.

I actually agree with that, but if we are to divide up the blame Ashley, Wise and Llambias take the biggest slices.