Tourette's

Gemmill

Chopper on John and his relationship problems "If he could meet someone who could look beyond the the tourette symptoms, he would find someone he could get on with and settle down..............another gay man!" :wub:

Ive finally seen the program and yes I did laugh at times but so did they. What really likeable people they were especially the young lad who has a really great personality. The program gave me a much better insight to what Tourette sufferers go through.

I found the young'un to be a bit creepy. Bit too earnest. When he was talking about girls he sounded like he was trying too hard to be taken seriously as a lover...

I found the young'un to be a bit creepy. Bit too earnest. When he was talking about girls he sounded like he was trying too hard to be taken seriously as a lover...

He wasnt creepy! He was earnest though you're right and seemed quite intelligent but you could see even as a child how much the Tourette's had hurt him.

Erm, do you remember being 15 at all?

another fascinating insight into tourettes. some of it was possibly the finest unintentional comedy i've seen in a while. its clearly quite a harrowing illness however, and i have great sympathy for them.

Aye, but I was never that creepy. :lol:

Why, were you?

I think given his ranting, raving and endless squealing, on top of the typical neuroses of a lad that age, there is every chance he would overly compensate to project himself as worthy of a cherry popping experience. Must be absolute hell to suffer tourette's at that vulnerable age and he seems to be coping admirably.

Aye, but I was never that creepy. :lol:

Why, were you?

I thought you would have skipped your teens all together and went straight through to the 'jolly hockey sticks' stage.

Aye, but I was never that creepy. :D

Why, were you?

I thought you would have skipped your teens all together and went straight through to the 'jolly hockey sticks' stage.

What does that even mean? :lol:

Why, were you?

Google it :P

Why, were you?

Google it :P

Google this.

:P I'm giving you the middle finger.