Tourette's

Gemmill

Thursday at 9 on BBC1. Looks like it should be canny good - one bloke reflex-bats a wifey in the face in the supermarket on it.

He does it again to his son when they're standing in the kitchen aswell! His son says something and he smashes him in the chest, then goes 'Sorry, Son.' :wub:

Poor bastard(s)

Follow up to the John's not mad QED programme isn't it?

The one where Keith Allen took them to France was hilarious:

Going through customs: "BOMB!"

Visiting a museum: (to the curator): "PAEDOPHILE!"

To the black coach driver "NIGGER!"

There was another prog about tourettes sufferers not long ago, where a kid stopped mid-sentence and went "WIZZLE. WIZZLER."

Shouldn't laugh, but I can't help myself. I was laughing at that trailer too and felt guilty as sin. :wub:

As someone who used to live in the same block of flats as John Anderson, I can say it's fucking hilarious. :wub:

I know I shouldn't laugh, and I never laughed in his face (I liked him a lot) but it's bloody hard. Ran into him in a couple of years ago in a supermarket in Galashiels and there was some little fat girl behind the counter with the hideous fake orange tan. Him shouting "oompa loompa" at the top of his voice was one of the funniest things ever.

Reminds me of that documentary they did a few years ago on narcoleptics. My guts were killing me from laughing so much by the end.

The bit where every member of the narcoleptics society was taking minutes of the meeting just so they made sure they got everything said on paper was genius.

Reminds me of that documentary they did a few years ago on narcoleptics. My guts were killing me from laughing so much by the end.

The bit where every member of the narcoleptics society was taking minutes of the meeting just so they made sure they got everything said on paper was genius.

That was funny as fuck like,

item 1, what are weeee zzzzzzzzzzzzzz going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:lol:

That was funny as fuck like,

item 1, what are weeee zzzzzzzzzzzzzz going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fucking hell I need to watch that again at some point. Didn't one of the fuckers' head simply stott of the table and the bloke next to him grabbed the pad and pen while his melon was on the rebound?

The advert came on on one of the TVs at the Gym the other day, and because they don't have the sound on they always have the subtitles on. Subtitles are great anyway to see what pops up on them, but for this advert especially they did give me a good chuckle :lol:

The advert came on on one of the TVs at the Gym the other day, and because they don't have the sound on they always have the subtitles on. Subtitles are great anyway to see what pops up on them, but for this advert especially they did give me a good chuckle :lol:

:lol: "CHICKEN!"

probably the best of all the syndromes, definitely beats Downs.. that one just lets you get fat without people judging.

Edited by The Fish

probably the best of all the syndromes, definitely beats Downs.. that one just lets you get fat without people judging.

Toontastic's male answer to Jo Brand. :wub:

Fuck you carrot top

Will this be on BBCi?

I've been caught up on the whole Britain's Got Talent fad so I'm going to miss this. Shame really, I enjoy the exploitation of....I should stop talking.

Toontastic's male answer to Jo Brand. :wub:

Fuck you carrot top

I went to see him in Vegas :lol:

Watched a couple of minutes of the prog chicken during the ads for arseholes Britain's Got Talent chicken. Telling the dog to cross the road when a car was coming was ffaf.

I was crying of laughter when the guy hit his mum in the supermarket :wub:

and when one guy shouted "IRAQIS AND PAKISTANIS!" randomly

I'm a terrible, terrible person.