Manchester United 0-2 FC Barcelona

Guest Stevie

Who do you want to win?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest alex
I'm not bothered who wins like. I'll watch it but avoid all the build-up and post-match bollocks.

For a betting interest I'm backing Barcelona to win outright, and doing 3-1 and 3-2 correct scores. So it'll probably be nowts each.

I've done Man Utd 3 Barcelona 1 18/1, and Ronaldo first 11/2.

Although historically Ronny has had mares in these really big games?

And scored first.

Generally plays badly in the really big games.

He's backed him to score first though.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice it seems to be fans over a certain age who've more inclined to celebrate a Barcelona victory?

Is it because their hatred was at the most white hot during our flirtation with league success in the mid-90s and for whatever reason it hasn't subsided, whereas younger lads either were too young (think on it, 95 was 14 years ago and there's some lads on here who're only 18...) or is it because these lads have had to endure more taunting than the rest of us?

I'm 27 so I was still a teenage when we truly challenged Man U, maybe it was the youth, but I really can't hate Man U or their fans.

I think that's bollocks.

I'm 31, and seen as much of the toon as people in their late 30's, and I've never hated them, found it quite complimentary that such a big club actually think we were significant enough to consider us as rivals briefly and make up songs about us. They're a bigger club than us, partly down to the Munich situation, and them and Arsenal are the only two clubs I respect.

The different reaction of both Man Utd and Arsenal's fans walking down Wembley Way after winning the FA Cup against us couldn't be more different. Arsenal fans were gracious and dignified, Man Utd fans were cunts.

I'm not bothered who wins like. I'll watch it but avoid all the build-up and post-match bollocks.

For a betting interest I'm backing Barcelona to win outright, and doing 3-1 and 3-2 correct scores. So it'll probably be nowts each.

And scored first.

Generally plays badly in the really big games.

He's backed him to score first though.

:lol:

9 arrests so far, 2 are united fans 3 barca fans and

4 italians who stabbed a guy they assumed was a man U fan, he wasnt

a united fan stabbed near the vatican, apparently in the style of the roma ultras

why do uefa/fifa insist on giving the final to places like rome when they are practicaly guaranteed result in shit like this?

9 arrests so far, 2 are united fans 3 barca fans and

4 italians who stabbed a guy they assumed was a man U fan, he wasnt

a united fan stabbed near the vatican, apparently in the style of the roma ultras

why do uefa/fifa insist on giving the final to places like rome when they are practicaly guaranteed result in shit like this?

English Hooligans though right.... right? :lol:

Guest Stevie

Really? First goal in Rome last season, first goal in the CL semi this season, first goal in the Champions League final last year...

Really? First goal in Rome last season, first goal in the CL semi this season, first goal in the Champions League final last year...

Well anyone can score against Italian sides isn't it? :lol:

Guest Stevie
I can't believe people who rate Ronaldo as good as Ronaldo the first.

Me personally I think C Ronaldo is the best player in the world at present, I the fat Ronaldo is the best striker that ever lived, just my opinion.

Guest alex

Must say like I'm just hoping for a canny game and fall into the same category as Bob L'Eponge, where I like Barca and would like to see them win but would view a Man Utd win as at least pissing off Liverpool fans. Must say though, while I slightly favoured Man Utd last year, it wasn't exactly joyful seeing them celebrate afterwards.

Me personally I think C Ronaldo is the best player in the world at present, I the fat Ronaldo is the best striker that ever lived, just my opinion.

Have you seen Messi play like?

Guest Stevie

Have you seen Messi play like?

Nah never seen him play once.

Dickhead.

My mate is treating us lads to some Zambian cooking whilst we play the champions league drinking game tonight.

Gonna be mint. :lol:

Huckle huckle vision.

Guest alex
My mate is treating us lads to some Zambian cooking whilst we play the champions league drinking game tonight.

Huckle huckle vision.

Huckle huckle vision.

Champions league drinking game though, enlighten me!

Everytime an English team I dislike get to the final I want them to lose then I start seeing the fans of the other countries team. I dislike Man U mainly jelousy like but when watching a program last night seeing all the arrogant Spanish gloryhunters as well as cocky cunts from Barcelona and even Italians that want Barca to win simply so the English side lost I thought fuck them hope Man U stuff the cunts. When I see reports about how fantastic Barca fans are I laugh terms like 'the city breathes football' would it be the same if they had went 4 decades without a trophy? nah would it fuck they rarely travel to away matches same as the Italians, fuck that I'll be rooting for Manchester tonight.

Everytime an English team I dislike get to the final I want them to lose then I start seeing the fans of the other countries team. I dislike Man U mainly jelousy like but when watching a program last night seeing all the arrogant Spanish gloryhunters as well as cocky cunts from Barcelona and even Italians that want Barca to win simply so the English side lost I thought fuck them hope Man U stuff the cunts. When I see reports about how fantastic Barca fans are I laugh terms like 'the city breathes football' would it be the same if they had went 4 decades without a trophy? nah would it fuck they rarely travel to away matches same as the Italians, fuck that I'll be rooting for Manchester tonight.

Italians travel rarely to away matches?

Euphemism?

Guest Stevie

Italians travel rarely to away matches?

Well if the 200 Juventus and 400 Inter fans who came here in in 2002/2003 no they fuckin don't, they're mouthy mugs.

Attendance: 48,370 - very small number of Juve fans - less than 300, most of whom had travelled from various points in the UK.

Any with half a clue knows Italians are mugs who don't travel.