Manchester United 0-2 FC Barcelona

Guest Stevie

Who do you want to win?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man U totally failed to show up. Barcelona played some good football, but never really had to get out of first gear. Fully deserved victory.

Man United didn't turn up.

Aye I'm surprised about the result, cos this lot have just been a machine all season. I expected them to continue it tonight and just brush Barcelona aside.

Richard Keys: They undressed Manchester United, did they not. :lol:

Kegs round ankles.

Not really, just totally out thought and outplayed. The did their usual PL things, but at this level against these it isn't really enough. I still maintain AF has a flaw at this level.

Not really, just totally out thought and outplayed. The did their usual PL things, but at this level against these it isn't really enough. I still maintain AF has a flaw at this level.

Parky man, you don't half talk an awful lot of shite. He's won the fucking thing twice.

Parky man, you don't half talk an awful lot of shite. He's won the fucking thing twice.

There are many variables Gemma.

AF was absolutely out thought tonight. Barca owned the middle of the park and made Man U play round the side. Starting Park and Giggs was a blunder IMO.

AF was absolutely out thought tonight. Barca owned the middle of the park and made Man U play round the side. Starting Park and Giggs was a blunder IMO.

To say that Ferguson isn't good enough for this level is total bollocks. He'll lose games at this level, as anyone will, but he is at the absolute pinnacle of his field. He's not some knacker who gets found out at a certain level.

Disappointing that none of their players are crying mind.

Just resorted to being dirty bastards instead. Scholes, Ronaldo & Vidic were all lucky to escape red IMO.

Disappointing that none of their players are crying mind.

Just resorted to being dirty bastards instead. Scholes, Ronaldo & Vidic were all lucky to escape red IMO.

as said on ITV they didn't lose that gracefully, just resorted to being the kind of gits you expect, sure they have a right to win everything and out goes the dummy when they dont

To say that Ferguson isn't good enough for this level is total bollocks. He'll lose games at this level, as anyone will, but he is at the absolute pinnacle of his field. He's not some knacker who gets found out at a certain level.

I didn't say he isn't good enough ginge...I said he had a flaw. Read first eh.

Yes and I pointed out that for a bloke with a flaw, he's won the fucking thing twice, and turns up in the latter stages a canny bit.

So I think it's pretty clear that you're talking shite.

Yes and I pointed out that for a bloke with a flaw, he's won the fucking thing twice, and turns up in the latter stages a canny bit.

Not really. They were comprehnesively outplayed and AF reacted with Tevez (tying to regain the middle). Should have started Tevez.

With their budget they should be in and around the final virtually every year.

Silly attack when its clear you don't know what you're on about.

Not really. They were comprehnesively outplayed and AF reacted with Tevez (tying to regain the middle). Should have started Tevez.

With their budget they should be in and around the final virtually every year.

Silly attack when its clear you don't know what you're on about.

They are! :lol:

Fergie, 40 years in the game won it twice. Progressed well year after year. Hundreds of European games behind him.

Out-thought by little Pep in his first season.

...Or Barcelona have better players.

Edited by Happy Face