Next year's finishing position

Guest stormrider

Where are we going to finish?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Midtable methinks, though that may change depending on your summer. But right now lower midtable.

You simply got very little of whats needed in the championship. And to much of what you really don't need.

We'll piss it with Gregory on board tho , eh?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Midtable methinks, though that may change depending on your summer. But right now lower midtable.

You simply got very little of whats needed in the championship. And to much of what you really don't need.

bollocks

our current squad with slight changes would do just fine in the championship, our problem is that they are all being paid to much

bollocks

our current squad with slight changes would do just fine in the championship, our problem is that they are all being paid to much

I said all last season, 2 decent players (central midfielders) and we would have been mid table. Depends how much Ashley wants to gamble on coming back up, but were not that far away from being a decent team.

You're a wank WUM btw

You're a wank WUM btw

Boring one aswell.

At the moment Id say top half. Its going to be a big ask to come right back up. Teams like West Brom do it as they largely keep their squad together and make some tweaks. Im expecting ours to have a fair overhaul and even some of the crap to stay. I dont think we'll have the squad how we want it for that division after one window.

bollocks

I disagree. We've seen this season that we've got a squad with absolutely no fight in them to avoid relegation, I've no confidence that they've got the fight to gain promotion next year.

I still reckon we'll finish in the top 2 but only with massive changes and the right man at the helm, I have a strange belief that this will happen.

Guest Stevie

You're a wank WUM btw

Boring one aswell.

What do you expect man. I've said this 100 times you're as likely to find a ginger Nigerian as you are an interesting brummie.

Guest Stevie

I will feel embarrassed if we're not second at least regardless what happens. Even if we get £20m and reports are he wants £30m it blows them all out the water other than QPR.

You're a wank WUM btw

Boring one aswell.

What do you expect man. I've said this 100 times you're as likely to find a ginger Nigerian as you are an interesting brummie.

_1900506_okocha150.jpg

:wub:

Guest Stevie

You're a wank WUM btw

Boring one aswell.

_1900506_okocha150.jpg

:lol:

:wub:

Thing is this optimism is based purely on the expectations. We expect to sign good championship players or young lads who can already play to that level and may improve beyond that, and that we'll get shot of the dross we've currently got.

Messenger, if the poll had asked "If the team stays the same, without those that are definitely leaving because of their contracts ending, where do you see Newcastle finishing, there may be a different answer."

you're pretty biased if you honestly believe we'll not be able to attract players that can get us at least play-off position.