Vote Geremi

Ketsbaia

The Mackems have highjacked the Player of the Year poll on the site and they're all voting Geremi. Usually i'd be a little irritated by this, mutter something about "obsessed" and move on but I dislike the playing squad with such a passion at the minute I think we should join them and vote for the useless fucker. Think of it as spoiling your ballot paper :lol:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1674181,00.html

He's on a little over 25% at the minute, surely we can get him to over 50? :D

Done :P

The Mackems have highjacked the Player of the Year poll on the site and they're all voting Geremi. Usually i'd be a little irritated by this, mutter something about "obsessed" and move on but I dislike the playing squad with such a passion at the minute I think we should join them and vote for the useless fucker. Think of it as spoiling your ballot paper :lol:

that, however, is incredibly sad

The only problem is that they'll be pissing themselves about it.

If they voted for Ameobi then it would have been funny.

Edited by ewerk

Done :P

that, however, is incredibly sad

They do it all the time.

Seriously man - 70 % of their footballing attention is in regards to Newcastle United.

And most of them have already forgotten that they have ever been relegated...

Seriously man - 70 % of their footballing attention is in regards to Newcastle United.

And most of them have already forgotten that they have ever been relegated...

Was just about to say, I'd vote for one of their shit performers....but i wouldn't have a fucking clue who to choose.

What makes it even funnier is that it looks like it's just a straw poll. We don't actually dish out an award on the back of this which makes all the effort they're going to equally as baffling.

What makes it even funnier is that it looks like it's just a straw poll. We don't actually dish out an award on the back of this which makes all the effort they're going to equally as baffling.

:lol: