FIFA 10

Jimbo

Rate FIFA 10 out of err 10...  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

khay if you're available would you mind trying again in a bit? on a mates advice I've installed the game to my HDD to see if it helps

if not then a gaming router will be on its way to me to try and sort it

sorry about that barney, this is what happens so its obviously not helped being installed

ill give it a few days til this new router thing comes and have another go

I was winning this time too :D

what an odd double post :D

I hammered the league first season on pro, im up in the top four in my second now on prof coming up to half way

I'm always like this though, I can beat computers but I'm shite against real people

I hammered the league first season on pro, im up in the top four in my second now on prof coming up to half way

I'm always like this though, I can beat computers but I'm shite against real people

I'm usually the opposite, good against people lol

Except when Barney is thrashing me 4-0 that is :D

What times can you manage bob?

I'm up for an easy win. :D

Playing manager mode on pro and struggling like. (Game crashed last night before I could save after a draw against a reading side that should have been over in the first half....) Moving it down to semi pro for a while I think.

Very hard to sign anyone. Either toon are not good enough for them or they think they won't get a first team game.

Anyone know how the training in manager mode works? I read you could at least affect whether they focus on phyical attributes or technical etc.

And you can sign "big-name" players, you just have to pay them more. Signed Anderson by doublnig his proposed wage in the 2nd season with the toon.

iPhone dickery.

Played a couple of games of Be A Pro after we were disconnected.

Scored a couple of hattricks, then have frustrating games where I do nothing. I'm still finding when I play the ball seems caught under my feet and I can't get a kick pass/shot off.

I seem to concede the randomest of goals because of the stupid 'keeper AI. Like against Reading, their striker headed it towards the goal but it bounced twice and was moving very slowly in general. For some reason Harper decides to full on dive for it and the ball bobbles under him. Had the same thing at the other end, though, where Guitierrez headed it and their keepers OTT dive sent it into the back of the net.

Not you. :D

Beat someone as arsenal v man city.

85 minute winner. but the guy could hardly keep the ball from me.

Then 2-2 via the mackems. Can't get close to bent half the time like. But Lov tore them a new one like. Wish he would do that in manager mode.

Love the fact you can end as a draw rather than lose on pens.

Who have you bought on MM? I am still yet to buy anyone, and am just waiting to see who I might be able to pick up in January.

Did beat City on pens in the League Cup, though, and have Man U in the next round.

well my starting lineup now is

Ramos Lozano GK 82

Raylor 75

Saylor 77

Colo 76

Kuiper 71

Faubert/jonas 76/75

my virtual pro 70

Lopes da Silva 83

De Feudis 80

Lovenkrands 75

Yildrim 75

bench

Oswaldo Sanchez GK

Zurab K

Touati

Nolan

Neri Cardozo

Jonas/Faubert

Harewood

red guys are scout finds

Edited by Andrew

Seems the scouting is quite good. But I don't like singing unknown players straight away like. :D

I'm funny like that. :D

Good going Nyff.

I've played man city a few times now...