Smokers of the world unite and take over.

Park Life

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol: is this just to get the debate out of your "I am a misanthrope" thread?

p.s. all smokers smell bad, are short, have small wangs, get cancer and die. FACT

:icon_lol: is this just to get the debate out of your "I am a misanthrope" thread?

p.s. all smokers smell bad, are short, have small wangs, get cancer and die. FACT

Pipe down tubby.

I'm 6'4"

And I'm quite tall too. Fnaar fnarr.

Pipe down tubby.

I'm 6'4"

And I'm quite tall too. Fnaar fnarr.

I heard all smokers live with their mum until the age of 35 before moving into a religious commune to get a core fan base for their Christian Rock band

I don't mind that people smoke. Its their choice, much like self mutilation.

Be aware though, you fucking stink. Your hair, clothes, fingers the lot. Smoke at home? Then your dog, carpets and curtains also stink. :icon_lol:

I told the girl I started seeing at christmas that I've quit.

I never smoked a great deal and can go days without, but find myself wracked with guilt for choking down a box of ten in a couple of hours when i get a chance.

It's like being a bulimic.

Be aware though, you fucking stink. Your hair, clothes, fingers the lot. Smoke at home? Then your dog, carpets and curtains also stink. :icon_lol:

Agreed, I can't go back into a pub or restaurant after a smoke without taking a chewing gum and washing my hands.

I told the girl I started seeing at christmas that I've quit.

I never smoked a great deal and can go days without, but find myself wracked with guilt for choking down a box of ten in a couple of hours when i get a chance.

It's like being a bulimic.

Except you don't get the svelte sexy "just threw up" look, you get yellow fingers instead :icon_lol:

Didn't you used to smoke a lot of weed? :icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

<_<

In my defence though, I stank of it as well :rolleyes: So Im not speaking bollocks!

Smoking might not be 'cool' as that it can reduce you're life expectancy but those that do smoke are cool because they look cool. I'd rather have a cool pose, tab in hand, birds sucking on my cock, than not smoke and wank myself off all day. The best smokers are the chicks that will light a fag (cigar even better) and smoke it with their fanny. A fanny full of nicotine being licked out is heaven. In fact, a fanny full of nicotine per day keeps the non-smoker away. I've always got my women to smoke using there fanny. They've had no other choice really, once I've battered their teeth out with a claw-hammer and their jaw is wired-up. Rather fanny smoke that have to take some random bloke up the back eye who's smoking on a super skinny rolly like they do in prison, strolling round the yard at break-time.

So yeah, smoking is cool. I smoke. Marlboro.

Smoking might not be 'cool' as that it can reduce you're life expectancy but those that do smoke are cool because they look cool. I'd rather have a cool pose, tab in hand, birds sucking on my cock, than not smoke and wank myself off all day. The best smokers are the chicks that will light a fag (cigar even better) and smoke it with their fanny. A fanny full of nicotine being licked out is heaven. In fact, a fanny full of nicotine per day keeps the non-smoker away. I've always got my women to smoke using there fanny. They've had no other choice really, once I've battered their teeth out with a claw-hammer and their jaw is wired-up. Rather fanny smoke that have to take some random bloke up the back eye who's smoking on a super skinny rolly like they do in prison, strolling round the yard at break-time.

I'm sorry, I just don't believe that. A claw hammer would be used to 'pull' their loved one's teeth out, not batter them out.

I'm sorry, I just don't believe that. A claw hammer would be used to 'pull' their loved one's teeth out, not batter them out.

Believe it man, believe it. Who want's to use a claw-hammer in the 'conventional' way? Where's the thrill? In the same way, why get ya chick to smoke through her mouth when you (regardless of whether she wants to or not) can use her fanny? It's the same with a chicks back-eye. What's the point of not getting amongst it and it just being used for having a plop? I'm sick of hearing that the back-eye is solely for plopping, things coming out. Make use, it's for insertion, cocks and tools, butt-end of a claw-hammer maybe or tab butt for that matter. A lit tab butt. Cool. That is cool. A back-eye with a lit tab butt hanging from it. Burns the nicotine fanny concept off. Arse smoking is where it's at.