BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication

by Mr. Charrington on January 7, 2008

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after. This video documentary is off the hook…

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. We have MI5 (British CIA) posing as Alqueda.

"Al-Qaeda cleric exposed as an MI5 double agent", http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly...1050175,00.html

2. We have Mossad (Israel CIA) posing as ALqueda in Palestine: fakealqaeda.html

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2949idf_qaeda.html

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j120902.html

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/palestinia...eda_poseurs.htm

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/Sh...amp;subContrass

ID=5&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y&itemNo=241042

terrorist.html

3. We have USA posing as Alqueda:

fakealqaeda.html

The FBI lists Gadahn's aliases as Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, and Yayah. But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.

3. We have israel posing as alqueda in the phillipines.

http://www.mb.com.ph/PROV2004061411759.html

The two British operatives, arrested by Basra police and later freed by a British military operation, were identified by the BBC as "members of the SAS elite special forces" (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/424614.stm). They were disguised by wigs and Arab dress. Iraqi sources reported that the Iraqi police were watching the two, and when they tried to approach them they shot two policemen and tried to escape the scene. The Iraqi police chased and captured them, to discover large amount of explosives planted in the car, which apparently was planned to be remotely detonated in the busy market of Basra. The SAS involvement in Iraq was discovered on the 30th of January 2005 when an RAF Hercules plane crashed near Baghdad killing then British servicemen after dropping off fifty SAS members north of Baghdad to fight Iraqi guerillas.

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE WATCHING THE RIGHT ENEMY !!!!!!!

CIA + Mossad + MI5 = AlQueada

The greatest false-flag operations conducting in the history on man !!!! In case you weren't paying attention...

* Vinnell bombing leader Khaled Jehani, fought for the CIA in Afghanistan, Bosnia & Chechnya

* Members of the Moroccan terror group Salafi Jihadi fought for the CIA in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Dagestan, Bosnia and Kosovo

* USS Cole Bomber Jamal al-Badawi fought for the CIA in Bosnia

* Zacarias Moussaoui fought for the CIA in Chechnya

* Khalid Sheikh Mohammed fought for the CIA in Afghanistan

* Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman fought for the CIA in Afghanistan

* Head of Egyptian Islamic Jihad Ayman al Zawahiri, fought for the CIA in Bosnia

* His brother Ayman al-Zawahiri fought for the CIA in Kosovo

* Abdullah Azzam, "one of the ideological founders of Hamas" fought for the CIA in Afghanistan

# When Osama Bin Ladin Was Tim Osman

# Zbigniew Brzezinski: "Your cause is right, God is on your side."

# CIA "Arranged" for Passports for Al Qaeda Terrorists & Brought Them to the USA to Recruit for Jihads

# Will the CIA Leave Their Saudi Partners in Crime Holding the Bag?

# "The Farce Goes On - The Hunt for Ayman Zawahiri, Mohammad Omar, & Osama

# "Moussaoui, Khadr, & Ressam Are "Graduates" of CIA's Khalden Camp for Afghanistan & Balkans "Jihads"

# Bin Laden Puppetmasters Smoked Out In Balkans

# The CIA arranged for HUM guerrillas to fight in Bosnia & Kosovo

# Bin-Ladin and KLA have a 'joint' cash box in the United States

# The CIA & Bin Laden worked hand-in-glove in KLA operations

# U.S. Protects Al-Qaeda Terrorists in Kosovo

# Wolfowitz Meets "in Private" with NLA Terrorist Ali Ahmeti

# America used Islamists to arm the Bosnian Muslims

# Bosnia, 1 degree of separation from Al-Qaeda

# Where was the "Concern" about "al-Qaida Operating in Iran" during the War in Bosnia?

# Terror mastermind with taste for high life

# US Has Al Qaida Backers List

# CIA Told "Malaysian secret police" to "Monitor" Al Qaeda Meeting on Plans to Hit WTC on 9-11-2001

# The CIA's "Operation Cyclone" - Stirring the Hornet's Nest of Islamic Unrest"

# The Muslim Brotherhood: The Globalists' Secret Weapon

# U.S. Armed, Promoted Accused September 11 Terrorist Mastermind

# CIA Bankrolled System of Madrassas & Training Camps to Brainwash "Jihad" Warriors

# British Press Gagged on Reporting MI6's £100,000 bin Laden Payoff

# Ramzi Yousef was part of a CIA recruitment drive in New York and he did have "ties" to Bin Laden

# CIA Recruits Terrorist Agents At Guantanamo

# Oregon group thrives despite al Qaeda ties

# Sniper link to al Qaeda investigated

# Who is behind the "Terrorist Network" in Northern Iraq, Baghdad or Washington?

# Did Rambo ever stop loving Osama?

Because I don't support the actions of the people who caused Heysel? Where was the cause to support there?

Nor do the billions of muslims around the globe support Al Qaeda.

I dont blame them either for supporting al qaeda. however i will strive to make sure that they dont carry the fight to us.

Edit: and if that means they cant come here or should be kicked out then so be it

They DON'T support them let alone join the fight.

i think i may have misunderstood your post Happy. doesnt change my feelings towards those who do support al queerer or whatever its called. you know, like the fucka's who preach outside certain mosques telling all who'll listen that they should kill the 'infidel'.

I dont know of any COE vicars or priests or whatever they call themselves nowadays who still preach the whole fire & brimstone version of the bible outside of their places of worship.

:)

Because I don't support the actions of the people who caused Heysel? Where was the cause to support there?

I dont blame them either for supporting al qaeda. however i will strive to make sure that they dont carry the fight to us.

Edit: and if that means they cant come here or should be kicked out then so be it

i think i may have misunderstood your post Happy. doesnt change my feelings towards those who do support al queerer or whatever its called. you know, like the fucka's who preach outside certain mosques telling all who'll listen that they should kill the 'infidel'.

I dont know of any COE vicars or priests or whatever they call themselves nowadays who still preach the whole fire & brimstone version of the bible outside of their places of worship.

The nastier ones have been dealt with tho haven't they?

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after. This video documentary is off the hook…

I dont know whether to believe this or not.................

certainly answers a lot of questions i guess.............

but most conspiracy theories do....................

I'm torn....................

I still maintain the hope that someone who knew someone who drowned in the floods of 2007 will find the bishop of Carlisle and break the fuckers legs but that's an aside.

Aye. I think they're fucking idiots too.

They are a tiny minority though.

The idea that such fucked up demagogues can change our way of life pisses me off more than I piss Stevie off.

I know the pope still preaches people shouldn't wear a condom in Africa where AIDS is killing millions.

Does anybody close to that high in the muslim church support a similarly evil policy.

I've got the Power of Nightmares downloaded somewhere - it made perfect sense to me and you should watch it if its on YouTube.

They support the cause, 50% in this country understood and supported the July 7 bombings in London. Fuck free speech you support that you are an enemy of the state, and should be removed.

How do you know? "Ah this fuckin kebab muncher sits beside me he's a good lad, Besiktas fan too"

They support the cause, 50% in this country understood and supported the July 7 bombings in London. Fuck free speech you support that you are an enemy of the state, and should be removed.

Million marched against the Iraq war.

It's a complex issue to unpack.

Where's that stat from?

I don't understand your second sentance.

STARTII_Feb09_graph1.jpg

Propaganda, I'm on about the ones in THIS country, holding our passport. It was something like 50%.

As i said to Axeman, using the numbers that support your argument and dismissing the ones that don't means it's pointless even talking about it. It's the definition of ignorance.

Edited by Happy Face

Where's that stat from?

Channel Four.

STARTII_Feb09_graph1.jpg

Propaganda, I'm on about the ones in THIS country, holding our passport. It was something like 50%.

As i said to Axeman, using the numbers that support your argument and dismissing the ones that don't means it's pointless even talking about it. It's the definition of ignorance.

Irony there though.

STARTII_Feb09_graph1.jpg

Not sure their own propaganda is working, only 24% of Palestinian Terrorists approve of attacks on US civilians?

Pretty lame extremists iyam.

Where's that stat from?

Channel Four.

No link or owt?

Muslims in Britain ARE the most anti western in all of Europe.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/jun/23/uk.religion

But only to the degree that "Across the board, Muslim attitudes in Britain more resembled public opinion in Islamic countries in the Middle East and Asia than elsewhere in Europe. "

Which, as I quoted above, is that a tiny minority support violence.

STARTII_Feb09_graph1.jpg

Irony there though.

Irony?

Which numbers have i dismissed?

Forget illegals, genuine asylum seekers and terrorists......

It is enough just to look at the number of legals that have come in over the last 10 years. These are vast numbers that have drained away billions.

Why should they be allowed to come here get benefits, housing and other resources?

I would repeat, I can't go to oz or USA etc and scrounge.

It is enough just to look at the number of legals that have come in over the last 10 years. These are vast numbers that have drained away billions.

Why should they be allowed to come here get benefits, housing and other resources?

Aren't the Poles the largest group in recent data and didn't most of them work and pay tax contributing to the economy?

benefits.jpg