BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

The fact you see being classified as a BNP voter as a form of denigration is telling.

I do find it denigrating. being attacked for your political beliefs is akin to facism

I've never voted bnp btw in case you're wondering, but by god i'm tempted!

No-one is being attacked.

Why do you see it as an attack?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact you see being classified as a BNP voter as a form of denigration is telling.

I do find it denigrating. being attacked for your political beliefs is akin to facism

Wrong way round surely. Not being allowed to have a pop at people's beliefs is akin to fascism, no?

Nobody gives a fuck who you vote for.

Classic White Angry Man syndrome. Look at the inequality thread and perhaps you will realise you shouldn't get your knickers in a twist over being discriminated against.

Classic White Angry Man syndrome. Look at the inequality thread and perhaps you will realise you shouldn't get your knickers in a twist over being discriminated against.

classic head in the sand syndrome from Renton. Hardly surprising either.

No good speaking to some people mate, I'm going to avoid responding to him because he's a nob, and the way he thinks and speaks just ends up winding you up.

No good speaking to some people mate, I'm going to avoid responding to him because he's a nob, and the way he thinks and speaks just ends up winding you up.

Thought we'd got past all that shit Stevie but fair enough, no skin off my nose. Mind you don't end up as bitter as Leazes in 30 years though (don't think you will personally).

Thought we'd got past all that shit Stevie but fair enough, no skin off my nose. Mind you don't end up as bitter as Leazes in 30 years though (don't think you will personally).

We'll all be living in a Muslim superstate by then so it's a moot point really. ;)

;) ......this thread dripping with irony

as you say Canada is a multi cultural paradise maybe you can take a few more

.....looking for a change LM?....try victoria, about as british as you can get without going to the UK ( but seriously vic is really nice, lots of old people too...... ;) )

Edited by tooner

.....looking for a change LM?....try victoria, about as british as you can get without going to the UK ( but seriously vic is really nice, lots of old people too...... ;) )

no I'm not looking for a change thanks but if you have it cracked then you can have some more.

These "old" comments do make me smile ....

especially when you have so much to learn B)

haha. See my earlier post Renton. You've a lot to learn too lad must be tough being brainwashed into thinking that you can show the whole world how its done if they only listen to your superior knowledge and intelligence.

he might be Bamber Gascoignes' love child like

no I'm not looking for a change thanks but if you have it cracked then you can have some more.

don't take yourself so seriously LM, if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at......fwiw, you're not all that much older than myself, but you seem to think I'm a student

don't take yourself so seriously LM, if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at......fwiw, you're not all that much older than myself, but you seem to think I'm a student

yawn. Like a few others on here, you should get out a bit more.

haha. See my earlier post Renton. You've a lot to learn too lad must be tough being brainwashed into thinking that you can show the whole world how its done if they only listen to your superior knowledge and intelligence.

Seriously Leazes, change the record. I've heard your cliches a hundred times before, and told you as many times that I don't want any part of this pathetic exchange, it's boring me shitless. Use some will power for once and just agree that we should ignore each other, alright?

suggestion noted..... :icon_lol:

B) ......this thread dripping with irony

especially when you have so much to learn :icon_lol:

Always crack me up when boring old racist farts says this. ;)

B) ......this thread dripping with irony

especially when you have so much to learn :icon_lol:

Always crack me up when boring old racist farts says this. ;)

Always cracks me up when idealistic young do gooders say that :icon_lol:

Seriously Leazes, change the record. I've heard your cliches a hundred times before, and told you as many times that I don't want any part of this pathetic exchange, it's boring me shitless. Use some will power for once and just agree that we should ignore each other, alright?

Trouble with you, Renton lad, is the exchanges we had in the past were all about the Halls and Shepherd and you harping on about how wrong and stupid I was. Now you "don't want any part of this pathetic exchange" and "we should ignore each other". Pathetic. Admit you were a gullible and thick tosspot that never had a clue, but I bet you don't ;)

I'm right now, in this very thread too by the way and in time you will realise this.

Trouble with you, Renton lad, is the exchanges we had in the past were all about the Halls and Shepherd and you harping on about how wrong and stupid I was. Now you "don't want any part of this pathetic exchange" and "we should ignore each other". Pathetic. Admit you were a gullible and thick tosspot that never had a clue, but I bet you don't ;)

I'm right now, in this very thread too by the way and in time you will realise this.

FFS. ;)

More senior ramblings from the master of misunderstanding. Don't you ever tire of this inane bullshit? I know I do, so I'm taking a break from it.

See you guys later.

How Leazes can insinuate that someone else is boring is a fucking mystery.

By the way, you "retort" was akin to saying "No, you are". Which is yet another example of your broken record approach to discourse.

You're a pretty sad old racist who spends far too much energy petulantly picking arguments on an Internet message board.

Anyone who agrees, gets the "good post" and all who don't are either brainwashed and "intellectual" or naive students. You've never backed up your claims of experience with any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise. When pressed you hide behind snipey insults and tediously vague dismissals.

I've already wasted too long on this response, but I'll ask you a question; How do your younger familnmembers take to your bigotry and cyclicaly argumentative nature?

FFS. ;)

More senior ramblings from the master of misunderstanding. Don't you ever tire of this inane bullshit? I know I do, so I'm taking a break from it.

See you guys later.

Like Noelie, where I provided links, Renton bows out a beaten man proven incorrect.

Shame, he is just sooo intelligent too. B)