BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

How Leazes can insinuate that someone else is boring is a fucking mystery.

By the way, you "retort" was akin to saying "No, you are". Which is yet another example of your broken record approach to discourse.

You're a pretty sad old racist who spends far too much energy petulantly picking arguments on an Internet message board.

Anyone who agrees, gets the "good post" and all who don't are either brainwashed and "intellectual" or naive students. You've never backed up your claims of experience with any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise. When pressed you hide behind snipey insults and tediously vague dismissals.

I've already wasted too long on this response, but I'll ask you a question; How do your younger familnmembers take to your bigotry and cyclicaly argumentative nature?

is it you who argues all the time with your sisters ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact you see being classified as a BNP voter as a form of denigration is telling.

I do find it denigrating. being attacked for your political beliefs is akin to facism

I've never voted bnp btw in case you're wondering, but by god i'm tempted!

Classic White Angry Man syndrome. Look at the inequality thread and perhaps you will realise you shouldn't get your knickers in a twist over being discriminated against.

classic head in the sand syndrome from Renton. Hardly surprising either.

No good speaking to some people mate, I'm going to avoid responding to him because he's a nob, and the way he thinks and speaks just ends up winding you up.

Thought we'd got past all that shit Stevie but fair enough, no skin off my nose. Mind you don't end up as bitter as Leazes in 30 years though (don't think you will personally).

haha. See my earlier post Renton. You've a lot to learn too lad must be tough being brainwashed into thinking that you can show the whole world how its done if they only listen to your superior knowledge and intelligence.

Seriously Leazes, change the record. I've heard your cliches a hundred times before, and told you as many times that I don't want any part of this pathetic exchange, it's boring me shitless. Use some will power for once and just agree that we should ignore each other, alright?

Trouble with you, Renton lad, is the exchanges we had in the past were all about the Halls and Shepherd and you harping on about how wrong and stupid I was. Now you "don't want any part of this pathetic exchange" and "we should ignore each other". Pathetic. Admit you were a gullible and thick tosspot that never had a clue, but I bet you don't B)

I'm right now, in this very thread too by the way and in time you will realise this.

FFS. ;)

More senior ramblings from the master of misunderstanding. Don't you ever tire of this inane bullshit? I know I do, so I'm taking a break from it.

See you guys later.

Like Noelie, where I provided links, Renton bows out a beaten man proven incorrect.

Shame, he is just sooo intelligent too. :icon_lol:

One thing before I go (literally I am going on hols next week btw) is that MancMag has summed you up best - you're a sad, embittered sixty year old bairn. And deep down, you know it's true. ;)

What a boring old racist oaf.

Blatantly sits on the metro on his way to his production-line job frothing at "Broken Britain" reading the Daily Mail dreaming what it would be like to venture out of the region after not doing it for those 50-odd years of his life

Bet he wears beige cords as well.

The fact you see being classified as a BNP voter as a form of denigration is telling.

I do find it denigrating. being attacked for your political beliefs is akin to facism

Classic White Angry Man syndrome. Look at the inequality thread and perhaps you will realise you shouldn't get your knickers in a twist over being discriminated against.

No good speaking to some people mate, I'm going to avoid responding to him because he's a nob, and the way he thinks and speaks just ends up winding you up.

Thought we'd got past all that shit Stevie but fair enough, no skin off my nose. Mind you don't end up as bitter as Leazes in 30 years though (don't think you will personally).

haha. See my earlier post Renton. You've a lot to learn too lad must be tough being brainwashed into thinking that you can show the whole world how its done if they only listen to your superior knowledge and intelligence.

Seriously Leazes, change the record. I've heard your cliches a hundred times before, and told you as many times that I don't want any part of this pathetic exchange, it's boring me shitless. Use some will power for once and just agree that we should ignore each other, alright?

Trouble with you, Renton lad, is the exchanges we had in the past were all about the Halls and Shepherd and you harping on about how wrong and stupid I was. Now you "don't want any part of this pathetic exchange" and "we should ignore each other". Pathetic. Admit you were a gullible and thick tosspot that never had a clue, but I bet you don't :icon_lol:

I'm right now, in this very thread too by the way and in time you will realise this.

FFS. ;)

More senior ramblings from the master of misunderstanding. Don't you ever tire of this inane bullshit? I know I do, so I'm taking a break from it.

See you guys later.

Like Noelie, where I provided links, Renton bows out a beaten man proven incorrect.

Shame, he is just sooo intelligent too. :icon_lol:

One thing before I go (literally I am going on hols next week btw) is that MancMag has summed you up best - you're a sad, embittered sixty year old bairn. And deep down, you know it's true. B)

oh dear.

:icon_lol:

The irony is that the likes of mancmag actually think they are clever, like you, but as Stevie says, he - and you and others - are hooked every time :icon_lol: You still won't admit how wrong you were about the old board either .......

Older and wiser is the expression you should be looking for lad ;)

Mate every single post you write, I have this picture in my head of a budding young George Galloway, sorry for the pathetic name calling, but I'm so hungover today, but my point stands, we will never agree about anything politically, and I find your assertions that I'm far right lunatic insulting, because I'm anything but.

Mate every single post you write, I have this picture in my head of a budding young George Galloway, sorry for the pathetic name calling, but I'm so hungover today, but my point stands, we will never agree about anything politically, and I find your assertions that I'm far right lunatic insulting, because I'm anything but.

neither am I, but it seems - so far as these do gooders and scholarly type geeks like Renton are concerned - anything remotedly touching the pc correctness card makes you a nazi/kkk member in disguise.

For some reason I always imagine these BNP meetings/rallies being full of dysfunctional trainspotter types, skinny, ugly, bad teeth and dreadful clothes, ill informed Nazi obsession, full of anger at the realisation they will never get their end away with any remotely normal bird, too cowardly to express that anger in any way than in a big crowd of similar spackers, directing it at whatever target is easiest (minorty groups)... anybody who's been to one care to confirm/dispel this lazy caricature?

For some reason I always imagine these BNP meetings/rallies being full of dysfunctional trainspotter types, skinny, ugly, bad teeth and dreadful clothes, ill informed Nazi obsession, full of anger at the realisation they will never get their end away with any remotely normal bird, too cowardly to express that anger in any way than in a big crowd of similar spackers, directing it at whatever target is easiest (minorty groups)... anybody who's been to one care to confirm/dispel this lazy caricature?

where did you get this idea from??? If you've never been to one how do you know???

deluded name calling!!

I imagine it being all thick fat cunts who had 10 kids by the age of 19.

I don't even like the name British National Party. British. I'm not British, I'm English. Scotland should have complete autonomy, Wales too and most importantly us. Fucks me off that Scottish Parliament can vote on OUR affairs, but we can't vote on their's. It aint even British apologists who are ruining this country, it's ENGLISH apologists, we just bend over and let everyone and anyone give it 5 nowt. The people I feel most sorry for in this country are Indian people (Sikh/Hindu ones), best immigrants ever, never met a bad one, they're nearly always intelligent and speak near perfect English even the ones who weren't born here, they saved our national health service, they're nearly always skilled, they're more of an asset to this country than indigenous white people per head if you ask me Indian English. I feel sorry for them because 40% of this country are thick as fuck, and refuse to differentiate between them and Pakistani's.

I imagine it being all thick fat cunts who had 10 kids by the age of 19.

I don't even like the name British National Party. British. I'm not British, I'm English. Scotland should have complete autonomy, Wales too and most importantly us. Fucks me off that Scottish Parliament can vote on OUR affairs, but we can't vote on their's. It aint even British apologists who are ruining this country, it's ENGLISH apologists, we just bend over and let everyone and anyone give it 5 nowt. The people I feel most sorry for in this country are Indian people (Sikh/Hindu ones), best immigrants ever, never met a bad one, they're nearly always intelligent and speak near perfect English even the ones who weren't born here, they saved our national health service, they're nearly always skilled, they're more of an asset to this country than indigenous white people per head if you ask me Indian English. I feel sorry for them because 40% of this country are thick as fuck, and refuse to differentiate between them and Pakistani's.

Agree with this. Particularly the ENGLISH apologists comment. These are the thick cunts who are ruining the country and don't realise it.

Have to say also we don't hear a peep from others too such as Chinese and Jews

but it seems - so far as these BNP types like Leazes are concerned - anything remotedly foreign makes you a raghead muslim terrorist.

FYP....see what i did there?...turned the tables......oh nevermind

Edited by tooner

I don't even like the name British National Party. British. I'm not British, I'm English. Scotland should have complete autonomy, Wales too and most importantly us. Fucks me off that Scottish Parliament can vote on OUR affairs, but we can't vote on their's.

Some kind of federal system would be decent. I mean, Germany just about works and it's not as if a Berliner and a Bavarian have anything in common. Barely even language.

I don't even like the name British National Party. British. I'm not British, I'm English. Scotland should have complete autonomy, Wales too and most importantly us. Fucks me off that Scottish Parliament can vote on OUR affairs, but we can't vote on their's.

Some kind of federal system would be decent. I mean, Germany just about works and it's not as if a Berliner and a Bavarian have anything in common. Barely even language.

you been trying to watch welsh channel 4 again Meenz??

;)

;)

Don't get it any more since we're on Virgin. I'm gutted - used to love watching Cân i Gymru of a St. David's Day! ;)

;)

Don't get it any more since we're on Virgin. I'm gutted - used to love watching Cân i Gymru of a St. David's Day! ;)

Well get yersel's back on SKY. actually dont as i'm with them (phone,telly,web) atm and they are shit. think i'll be going back to Virgin at end of contract...

neither am I, but it seems - so far as these do gooders and scholarly type geeks like Renton are concerned - anything remotedly touching the pc correctness card makes you a nazi/kkk member in disguise.

And so far as the likes of you are concerned, anything deviating from a hard-line approach or with a nod to realism makes you a brainwashed, Guardian-reading "do-gooder" who cleans the toilets of mosques for a living.

Which is why neither side will ever agree and this thread and versions of it will keep happening.

Again and again and again.

Tedious, isn't it?

And so far as the likes of you are concerned, anything deviating from a hard-line approach or with a nod to realism makes you a brainwashed, Guardian-reading "do-gooder" who cleans the toilets of mosques for a living.

Which is why neither side will ever agree and this thread and versions of it will keep happening.

Tedious, isn't it?

Both sides summed up perfectly.

From my perspective it is definately not a race thing as such. Its more a general dislike / mistrust of people who seem unwilling to merge into society.

I come into contact every day from the school yard to work to the pub with "foreigners" who are taking a full part in society, are open , friendly and skin tone never enters my mind.

There are others however others who do close themselves off, dont try and fit in and as such make themselves stick out. This however is just a mirror of everyday relationships that we all encounter that have the same results. There will be people in the office who are stand offish and as such do not form relationships and become the brunt of the "packs" jokes.

On top of all this we are living in tough times with a joke of an imigration policy.

The two sides of life are bound to be muddied.

Tedious, isn't it?

From my perspective it is definately not a race thing as such. Its more a general dislike / mistrust of people who seem unwilling to merge into society.

I come into contact every day from the school yard to work to the pub with "foreigners" who are taking a full part in society, are open , friendly and skin tone never enters my mind.

There are others however others who do close themselves off, dont try and fit in and as such make themselves stick out. This however is just a mirror of everyday relationships that we all encounter that have the same results. There will be people in the office who are stand offish and as such do not form relationships and become the brunt of the "packs" jokes.

On top of all this we are living in tough times with a joke of an imigration policy.

True but the point is that Leazes see anyone who doesn't fit in as you describe as a threat to his way of life and to his actual life - I've asked for examples of the first without success and the second is ridiculous. It's this perceived threat to "Britishness" (which they can never define anyway) that marks people who may have doubts about immigration as root core racists imo.

I'd also say that despite some false starts the current immigration system isn't that bad - the points system makes sense and as I've said the only element I'd limit severely is the arranged marriage importation of uneducated Southern Asians.

Tedious, isn't it?

True but the point is that Leazes see anyone who doesn't fit in as you describe as a threat to his way of life and to his actual life - I've asked for examples of the first without success and the second is ridiculous. It's this perceived threat to "Britishness" (which they can never define anyway) that marks people who may have doubts about immigration as root core racists imo.

I'd also say that despite some false starts the current immigration system isn't that bad - the points system makes sense and as I've said the only element I'd limit severely is the arranged marriage importation of uneducated Southern Asians.

Hmmm, some good points there. NJS, I agree with you about the points system for immigration. however, this only deals with the people who enter the country legally and this is but a drop in the ocean compared to the overall level of immigrants entering the country atm. I know you mentioned Southern asians through arranged marriages but in reality there are many more than that. unfortunatley nobody seems to know exactly how many illegals are here or perhaps are unwilling to tell. I think there was a study done showing 1 in 7 prisoners in our gaols wernt born in this country. perhaps this sheds some light on the overall problem.

of course when i highlight that there is a problem im called a deluded far right fuckwit ;) which quite frankly is deluded childish name calling.

Jesus, sometimes it makes you want to spit!

Tedious, isn't it?

But surely you can understand that there is a broad spectrum in society from the furtherst right real BNP Nazi to the leftiest of the left.

Age, social standing and life experiences determine where you fit on the scale. The problem alot of us have on both sides is that people always want to put you into one camp or the other.

I prefer to look at this spectrum as 1 to 100 and where leazes might be at point 70, i might be at point 60. That still does not put either of us at Nazi point 100.

Hmmm, some good points there. NJS, I agree with you about the points system for immigration. however, this only deals with the people who enter the country legally and this is but a drop in the ocean compared to the overall level of immigrants entering the country atm. I know you mentioned Southern asians through arranged marriages but in reality there are many more than that. unfortunatley nobody seems to know exactly how many illegals are here or perhaps are unwilling to tell. I think there was a study done showing 1 in 7 prisoners in our gaols wernt born in this country. perhaps this sheds some light on the overall problem.

I think without true stats its always going to be hard on illegals - they could spend hundreds of millions on somehow screening every lorry and boat that comes in but it may be that the number who do make it don't really make a difference apart from causing outrage. I don't know enough to be able to define what an "acceptable" figure would be.

Tedious, isn't it?

Would you describe me as such?