BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

Although not as extreme, there are more people in Britain leaning toward the BNP view than you care to think. As long as the government do fuck all to stop so called asylum seekers entering the country illegally and do nothing about the ones already here, fringe parties that are more in step will garner more votes based on such policies.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although not as extreme, there are more people in Britain leaning toward the BNP view than you care to think. As long as the government do fuck all to stop so called asylum seekers entering the country illegally and do nothing about the ones already here, fringe parties that are more in step will garner more votes based on such policies.

As I said in the "Don't Forget" thread. There's more people leaning towards the Green party. Both in terms of vote share and number of votes.

They may have got 17% more votes than normal, but with the number of people deserting Labour and looking for an alternative, that's poor. The Greens got a 44% bump.

As I said in the "Don't Forget" thread. There's more people leaning towards the Green party. Both in terms of vote share and number of votes.

They may have got 17% more votes than normal, but with the number of people deserting Labour and looking for an alternative, that's poor. The Greens got a 44% bump.

The big problem with the Greens (besides the factional infighting that would occur if they ever gained power - think cyclists vs pedestrian royal rumbles :lol:), is their cost.

They have a lot of nice policies as ideas, but many would at best increase the tax burden massively, in the mid-ground be technically challenging to say the least and at worse bring society (modern at least) to a grinding halt - and if they ever became a serious threat to the main parties this would become an issue that would be closely looked at and they'd struggle to convince the voters if it were.

They have done well though.

Although like mentioned else where a Green Government is far more likely to bring in licences breeding than a BNP one ever would :aye: (not that either will ever be able to form one - barring Armageddon etc.).

Organised by the Labour party according to Nick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8091605.stm

How deluded can you get?

Although they'd do themselves some favours if they thought about what they were going to say, and how to respond to questions they don't like, when going on the news to speak about it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8091727.stm

A dignified peaceful protest and a thoughtful calm media response would have been much less polarising (and given the BNP less ammunition) and much, much more damaging to the BNP.

Organised by the Labour party according to Nick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8091605.stm

How deluded can you get?

Although they'd do themselves some favours if they thought about what they were going to say, and how to respond to questions they don't like, when going on the news to speak about it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8091727.stm

A dignified peaceful protest and a thoughtful calm media response would have been much less polarising (and given the BNP less ammunition) and much, much more damaging to the BNP.

she sounds like shes frothing at the mouth!!

"i believe in freedom of speech but not for facists!" - well thats a facist statement straight away - ie. i dont agree with you so i'm going to try and gag you. ffs

at the end of the day, shes the one pelting eggs at what is a legally elected mep.

stupid fuckin bint!!

A decent politician would have done this tbh :aye: I thought Nazis were meant to be hard?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Police say two people have been taken to hospital after protesters threw eggs at BNP leader Nick Griffin.

Unite Against Facism who organised the demonstration, says one of the group was hit when a car, driven by a BNP member, "drove at" two protesters.

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said officers had received an allegation of common assault and were investigating reports of a road collision.

Mr Griffin told SkyNews it was he and his colleagues who had been subjected to "serious physical harm" by the protesters.

"I make no apologies for having a small group of security," he said.

"I would rather it was done with the police, but the police, no doubt on orders from the Home Office, stood on the other side of the street.

"We were all kicked and punched.

"If, in their haste, one of the mob got in front of our car, I'm afraid that is their problem, not ours."

Can you believe some people actually want this clown as Prime Minister :aye:

Theres a Video on Sky News where his ''security'' are actually throwing women to the ground to get them out the way.

There was hell on when the police did the same last month!

Well done, rentamob. They've ensured that this week has been about a minority party as much as anyone else. Unless the UAF plan to stand outside ballot boxes with eggs when the general election comes then they need to sharpen up and think of something a little more cerebral next time.

The BNP are a shambles of an organisation who are struggling to keep their deeply unpleasant underlying philosophies under wraps. Our best response? Throw eggs at them and get someone to try to hit him over the head with a placard. Woeful.

Get him on Question Time and get him grilled. For every hardline fascist he draws in, he'll scare off 10 misguided floating voters. The lack of visibility on what the BNP really is has allowed them to develop a spectre of credibility. Petty student violence isn't going to help. Don't let them appear hard done to, they'll hang themselves given the rope.

And for all the anti-fascist desire out there today, how many people were democratically elected to positions of power? This might not be a pleasant thought, but how do you represent the people of this country who actually are unashamed racists?

Get him on Question Time and get him grilled.

This is what I thought too, except his BBC interview and victory speech the other night showed that he's perfectly capable of spinning the "we're not against any forruners who are hard-working" line ad infinitum. Whoever's trained him has trained him pretty well.

BNP-leader-Nick-Griffin-e-001.jpg

It looks like he has recruited his security people from the local WMC :aye: All white too funnily enough

Looks like she doesn't swallow to me.

And it's nice to see the runner-up in The Apprentice got a job straight away :lol:

Police say two people have been taken to hospital after protesters threw eggs at BNP leader Nick Griffin.

Unite Against Facism who organised the demonstration, says one of the group was hit when a car, driven by a BNP member, "drove at" two protesters.

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said officers had received an allegation of common assault and were investigating reports of a road collision.

Mr Griffin told SkyNews it was he and his colleagues who had been subjected to "serious physical harm" by the protesters.

"I would rather it was done with the police, but the police, no doubt on orders from the Home Office, stood on the other side of the street.

"If, in their haste, one of the mob got in front of our car, I'm afraid that is their problem, not ours."

Theres a Video on Sky News where his ''security'' are actually throwing women to the ground to get them out the way.

In fairness if you watch the video the car is being kicked and hit and generally mobbed as they try to drive away (don't see anyone hit by it though).

But again this just show how such things benefit the BNP, you can hardly throw allegations of racist violent thugs with any real moral validity when you are basically being violent thugs yourselves. :lol:

In fairness if you watch the video the car is being kicked and hit and generally mobbed as they try to drive away (don't see anyone hit by it though).

But again this just show how such things benefit the BNP, you can hardly throw allegations of racist violent thugs with any real moral validity when you are basically being violent thugs yourselves. :lol:

nail, head, hit!