BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes doggedly repeating that people 'know nothing about him', in the mistaken belief that people are remotely arsed to know anything about him. :D

you obviously are :)Only thing I know about you is you're an idiot. Are those mancs still laughing at you and hurting your poor little feelings :)

:)

calm down soft cock.

Anyway I'm off out now, to get a life :icon_lol:

Not satisfied with the first reply?

So again, has this anti-British Muslim invasion actually affected you or anyone you know? At all?

why do YOU defend them ? You know what they would do to gays don't you ? Not being funny like you're prob a decent bloke but explain ?

So again, has this anti-British Muslim invasion actually affected you or anyone you know? At all?

why do YOU defend them ? You know what they would do to gays don't you ? Not being funny like you're prob a decent bloke but explain ?

The armed forces' stance on gays being far more progressive, both institutionally and individually. :)

The armed forces' stance on gays being far more progressive, both institutionally and individually. :)

Not being funny like you're prob a decent bloke but why do you want bearded ragheads to hurl rocks at our brave boys as they walk to the post office?

I think it all has to do with the fake sheikh tbh.[/randomly bringing up the old board again]

:D

Edited by Isegrim

tooner........how somebody thinks they know about NUFC never mind the BNP :)

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :)

full agreement with you there LM, however that is not the topic and nor has it ever been my opinion that I know more about NUFC than you or anyone else on this board.......your rampant xenophobia is exceeded only by your level of douche-baggery

hit a nerve did I :)

not at all, but your attempt to draw attention away from your own prejudices and your knee jerk reactions to a percieved threat from immigrants, by pointing out that you know more about NUFC than I do makes you look like a even more of a complete twat

indeed. As does your insistence that you know more about the UK than someone who lives in it :icon_lol:

So far as I am concerned, with an attitude like yours, the UK is better off without you and you can take all the scumbag terrorists and intolerants you defend with you if you have so much time for them.

no where do i imply i know more about the UK.

I don't need to be from the UK to spot racism intolerance and ingnorance.....good try though.

intolerants...that would be you wouldn't it?

all i have defended is the right of people to protest and say what they believe, i haven't said anywhere that I agree with what they are saying or protesting for........there is a distinct difference

the two things i have defended are exactly what make countries like Britain and Canada and the US great, because we can't be persecuted for speaking our minds......so i say if you don't like those freedoms and laws then perhaps it is you who should go to a country where they don't exist.....i hear North Korea is nice this time of year

this is going back to the thread about those shitbags in Wootton Basset, Luton etc. You can't go around life with no discipline, this is totally different to having free speech. You have to accept certain responsibilities and you should respect the flag of the country you live in or fuck off to somewhere where you do.

You still know nothing about me, you would have to tell me about North Korea if it appeals to you :)

i know enough

you still know nothing about freedom of speech.....quite obviously from your above post. if freedom of speech only protects the ideas which are popular or that you agree with it is known as propaganda.

you know absolutely nothing about me, and you aren't going to either. Believe me, I know all about free speech and understand like most things, it has boundaries, which is what you and the other blinkered idiots don't understand.

absolutely.....

here they are......

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

Hate speech is speech perceived to disparage a person or group of people based on their social or ethnic group,[1] such as race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, ideology, social class, occupation, appearance (height, weight, skin color, etc.), mental capacity, and any other distinction that might be considered by some as a liability. The term covers written as well as oral communication and some forms of behaviors in a public setting. It is also sometimes called antilocution and is the first point on Allport's scale which measures prejudice in a society.

so you don't believe in absolute free speech then ? [but you said you did, or just when it suits you]

Back to where we started. If you can't respect the flag of the country you live in, fuck off to where you do. If you want to heckle those who represent that flag and protect its boundaries and interests, fuck off and fight them with a uniform and represent what you believe in.

This has nothing to do with free speech, nothing. It is about observing discipline in life and respecting other values and not imposing your own where they are not wanted.

You can think about the economic problem of rising immigration and a rising population in your own time, it has been asked 4 or 5 times now by myself and others.

are you really that dumb? :D

you said there were boundries for freedom of speech, i agreed and listed them as set out by the government......please note none of the boundries as set out by you have made the list.

so no i don't believe in freedom of speech as laid out by you.

Well meenzer, no shirt lifter has ever bothered me but that isn't to say I don't recognise that one day they might and if they did I wouldn't like it very much.

Close your eyes if you like. Muslims, terrorists or anti British shitbags who abuse our troops don't bother you so the problem doesn't exist. Naivety of the highest order.

Well meenzer, no shirt lifter has ever bothered me but that isn't to say I don't recognise that one day they might and if they did I wouldn't like it very much.

Close your eyes if you like. Muslims, terrorists or anti British shitbags who abuse our troops don't bother you so the problem doesn't exist. Naivety of the highest order.

So you actually have no life experience of this at all. Glad we got that sorted. :)

tooner........how somebody thinks they know about NUFC never mind the BNP :)

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :)

full agreement with you there LM, however that is not the topic and nor has it ever been my opinion that I know more about NUFC than you or anyone else on this board.......your rampant xenophobia is exceeded only by your level of douche-baggery

hit a nerve did I :)

not at all, but your attempt to draw attention away from your own prejudices and your knee jerk reactions to a percieved threat from immigrants, by pointing out that you know more about NUFC than I do makes you look like a even more of a complete twat

indeed. As does your insistence that you know more about the UK than someone who lives in it :)

So far as I am concerned, with an attitude like yours, the UK is better off without you and you can take all the scumbag terrorists and intolerants you defend with you if you have so much time for them.

no where do i imply i know more about the UK.

I don't need to be from the UK to spot racism intolerance and ingnorance.....good try though.

intolerants...that would be you wouldn't it?

all i have defended is the right of people to protest and say what they believe, i haven't said anywhere that I agree with what they are saying or protesting for........there is a distinct difference

the two things i have defended are exactly what make countries like Britain and Canada and the US great, because we can't be persecuted for speaking our minds......so i say if you don't like those freedoms and laws then perhaps it is you who should go to a country where they don't exist.....i hear North Korea is nice this time of year

this is going back to the thread about those shitbags in Wootton Basset, Luton etc. You can't go around life with no discipline, this is totally different to having free speech. You have to accept certain responsibilities and you should respect the flag of the country you live in or fuck off to somewhere where you do.

You still know nothing about me, you would have to tell me about North Korea if it appeals to you :icon_lol:

i know enough

you still know nothing about freedom of speech.....quite obviously from your above post. if freedom of speech only protects the ideas which are popular or that you agree with it is known as propaganda.

you know absolutely nothing about me, and you aren't going to either. Believe me, I know all about free speech and understand like most things, it has boundaries, which is what you and the other blinkered idiots don't understand.

absolutely.....

here they are......

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

Hate speech is speech perceived to disparage a person or group of people based on their social or ethnic group,[1] such as race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, ideology, social class, occupation, appearance (height, weight, skin color, etc.), mental capacity, and any other distinction that might be considered by some as a liability. The term covers written as well as oral communication and some forms of behaviors in a public setting. It is also sometimes called antilocution and is the first point on Allport's scale which measures prejudice in a society.

so you don't believe in absolute free speech then ? [but you said you did, or just when it suits you]

Back to where we started. If you can't respect the flag of the country you live in, fuck off to where you do. If you want to heckle those who represent that flag and protect its boundaries and interests, fuck off and fight them with a uniform and represent what you believe in.

This has nothing to do with free speech, nothing. It is about observing discipline in life and respecting other values and not imposing your own where they are not wanted.

You can think about the economic problem of rising immigration and a rising population in your own time, it has been asked 4 or 5 times now by myself and others.

are you really that dumb? :D

you said there were boundries for freedom of speech, i agreed and listed them as set out by the government......please note none of the boundries as set out by you have made the list.

so no i don't believe in freedom of speech as laid out by you.

You don't believe in freedom of speech as laid out by me. Well, thats just too bad, I'm afraid you can fuck off then., because I think you are a deluded twat that knows nothing about the UK and Canada is welcome to you :icon_lol:

So you actually have no life experience of this at all. Glad we got that sorted. :)

I expected that when I said I don't have a muslim neighbour, but as I said you know nothing of me and you aren't going to find out either. You do know they would execute gays don't you ?

I expected that when I said I don't have a muslim neighbour, but as I said you know nothing of me and you aren't going to find out either. You do know they would execute gays don't you ?

"They" would do an awful lot of things I don't approve of, but then I'm not defined by one aspect of my personality like you seem to think. :D The key difference is that you think that's relevant because Britain is going to be run according to Sharia law some time soon, and I don't. Simple really.

"They" would do an awful lot of things I don't approve of, but then I'm not defined by one aspect of my personality like you seem to think. :D The key difference is that you think that's relevant because Britain is going to be run according to Sharia law some time soon, and I don't. Simple really.

its a logical conclusion, yes, it must be unless someone decides to stop it growing. Probably not in my lifetime but why should that mean I ought to turn a blind eye to it which is what you appear to be saying ?

Are you turning a blind eye because you think it won't affect you ?

its a logical conclusion, yes, it must be unless someone decides to stop it growing. Probably not in my lifetime but why should that mean I ought to turn a blind eye to it which is what you appear to be saying ?

Quite the opposite. I've come to an informed decision that just happens to be different to yours. "Being confident that something won't affect you" doesn't automatically go hand in hand with "being ignorant about something".

We've posted articles proving the birthrate stuff leading to a Muslim majority is absolute horseshit even in terms of 500 years.

Can you explain a "logical" path to your conclusion.

Feel free to post numbers of Muslim immigrants per year required until it happens (without anybody noticing of course) and any other evidence that's relevant.

article_RacistChart.jpg

Have you ever met a Mexican in your life. If 1m yanks died tomorrow, I would feel no more feeling of sympathy than the 150,000 Haitians who have died in the last fortnight. I feel so sad for them people mass deaths, they didn't deserve what has happened. The world clearly cares but as one editorial put it it's a fight to see who can do the most for show. Fuckin wanks. I can't believe you've put a yank link up. Not one person here will ever meet a Mexican, so why put this pathetic link up? Put something relevant to fuckin English people. I don't understand any of it, through calculated ignorance and dismissiveness of them stupid yank bastards. Shame fuckin Russia never nuked the cunts (if they left us alone) in 1961.

I think it all has to do with the fake sheikh tbh.[/randomly bringing up the old board again]

:D

Look. They only laugh when they think you're comin over for a game of five a side. Alex will laugh he'll give it the :) because he respects you, and your effort to say something funny, not cos its actually funny. You know who you remind me of, that cunt at Nottingham Forest, him and his wife, they look like Goebells and a fat Katarina Witt with smaller tits, sat in the front row of the "BRIAN CLOUGH STAND" big MSV Duisburg flag along the bottom, flying over for the likes of Nottingham Forest v Colchester for years. To me that's attention seeking.

Edited by Stevie

article_RacistChart.jpg

Have you ever met a Mexican in your life. If 1m yanks died tomorrow, I would feel no more feeling of sympathy than the 150,000 Haitians who have died in the last fortnight. I feel so sad for them people mass deaths, they didn't deserve what has happened. The world clearly cares but as one editorial put it it's a fight to see who can do the most for show. Fuckin wanks. I can't believe you've put a yank link up. Not one person here will ever meet a Mexican, so why put this pathetic link up? Put something relevant to fuckin English people. I don't understand any of it, through calculated ignorance and dismissiveness of them stupid yank bastards. Shame fuckin Russia never nuked the cunts (if they left us alone) in 1961.

I was in a lift with 5 of the Mexican national football team in a hotel in San Francisco on my honeymoon does that count? Actually met loads of Mexicansin Disneyworld California. In fact it's pretty impossible to buy a burger in California without meeting a Mexican.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

article_RacistChart.jpg

Fucking hell :)

article_RacistChart.jpg

I was in a lift with 5 of the Mexican national football team in a hotel in San Francisco on my honeymoon does that count? Actually met loads of Mexicansin Disneyworld California. In fact it's pretty impossible to buy a burger in California without meeting a Mexican.

Aye but you've also holidayed at the lost city of Atlantis you.