BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

article_RacistChart.jpg

Have you ever met a Mexican in your life. If 1m yanks died tomorrow, I would feel no more feeling of sympathy than the 150,000 Haitians who have died in the last fortnight. I feel so sad for them people mass deaths, they didn't deserve what has happened. The world clearly cares but as one editorial put it it's a fight to see who can do the most for show. Fuckin wanks. I can't believe you've put a yank link up. Not one person here will ever meet a Mexican, so why put this pathetic link up? Put something relevant to fuckin English people. I don't understand any of it, through calculated ignorance and dismissiveness of them stupid yank bastards. Shame fuckin Russia never nuked the cunts (if they left us alone) in 1961.

two of my good friends are mexican...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair the place does miss never ending debates the old and new board, they never got remotely boring.

Your obsession with Dave is actually getting a little worrying. You have always come across as an obsessive person though :lol:

To be fair the place does miss never ending debates the old and new board, they never got remotely boring.

Your obsession with Dave is actually getting a little worrying. You have always come across as an obsessive person though :lol:

sorry did you say something :lol:

all those syllables giving you trouble?

you lack the knowledge of the history of what we are discussing, just like your knowledge of the UK and NUFC

you lack the knowledge of the history of what we are discussing, just like your knowledge of the UK and NUFC

personal attacks...tsk tsk....and at your age...... :lol:

personal attacks...tsk tsk....and at your age...... :lol:

lack of knowledge giving you trouble ?

personal attacks...tsk tsk....and at your age...... ;)

:lol: ....where's the hook line and sinker smiley?

sorry did you say something ;)

personal attacks...tsk tsk....and at your age...... ;)

:lol: ....where's the hook line and sinker smiley?

ask admin. How's the multicultural paradise going :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/feb/0...sspit-islamists

England is 'cesspit' breeding Islamists, says Soyinka.

He's uptight about what happenned to his Nigerian mate and seems fairly clueless about the workings of security services in England. It was precisely the open house and tolerance that kept violence off our mainland from Nazi Islam for two decades.

He's uptight about what happenned to his Nigerian mate and seems fairly clueless about the workings of security services in England. It was precisely the open house and tolerance that kept violence off our mainland from Nazi Islam for two decades.

I didnt want the thread to go cold.

Difficult to take anyone who positively portrays the Nation of Islam seriously. I also don't see how allowing Karl Marx to study at the British Museum is relevant in any way. He probably has a point about allowing things that wouldn't be allowed in other countries though. I think the prevention of that sort of thing is very difficult though without becoming in danger of throwing the baby out with the bath water. Also, it's a bit of a joke defending Nigeria when it comes to Muslim extremism when you've got a country where thousands of Christians and Muslims have killed each other due to ethnic / religious differences. He wants to fuck off with the colonial arrogance bollocks as well. How long have the countries in Africa been independent now? Decades.

What does this fucking Nigerian arsehole propose we do??? You don't hear about daily kidnappings of people going to oil rigs in the UK do you? Fucking Nigeria, so out of touch with the world, at least 200 years behind us, and it would be 300 if we hadn't have had a say in their past. What makes me laugh about some Nigerians in Britain is they're deeply bigoted against blacks here who originate from the West Indies, as they perceive them to be dense. Africans accusing people of being dense :lol: what next The Fish accusing someone of being boring......

What does this fucking Nigerian arsehole propose we do??? You don't hear about daily kidnappings of people going to oil rigs in the UK do you? Fucking Nigeria, so out of touch with the world, at least 200 years behind us, and it would be 300 if we hadn't have had a say in their past. What makes me laugh about some Nigerians in Britain is they're deeply bigoted against blacks here who originate from the West Indies, as they perceive them to be dense. Africans accusing people of being dense :lol: what next The Fish accusing someone of being boring......

Also bigging up America as a slight of hand. Needs to read up on Malcolm X before he opens his mouth next time.

Difficult to take anyone who positively portrays the Nation of Islam seriously. I also don't see how allowing Karl Marx to study at the British Museum is relevant in any way. He probably has a point about allowing things that wouldn't be allowed in other countries though. I think the prevention of that sort of thing is very difficult though without becoming in danger of throwing the baby out with the bath water. Also, it's a bit of a joke defending Nigeria when it comes to Muslim extremism when you've got a country where thousands of Christians and Muslims have killed each other due to ethnic / religious differences. He wants to fuck off with the colonial arrogance bollocks as well. How long have the countries in Africa been independent now? Decades.

Quite.

Ridiculous pop at Marx sipping tea in the British Library. :lol:

Also bigging up America as a slight of hand. Needs to read up on Malcolm X before he opens his mouth next time.

There's states in America where the n word is used more than "and" and "the". Jokers. Fuckin sick of foreign cunts me, I'm past wanting to understand them.

:lol:

or gejon