BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/feb/0...sspit-islamists

England is 'cesspit' breeding Islamists, says Soyinka.

He's uptight about what happenned to his Nigerian mate and seems fairly clueless about the workings of security services in England. It was precisely the open house and tolerance that kept violence off our mainland from Nazi Islam for two decades.

What does this fucking Nigerian arsehole propose we do??? You don't hear about daily kidnappings of people going to oil rigs in the UK do you? Fucking Nigeria, so out of touch with the world, at least 200 years behind us, and it would be 300 if we hadn't have had a say in their past. What makes me laugh about some Nigerians in Britain is they're deeply bigoted against blacks here who originate from the West Indies, as they perceive them to be dense. Africans accusing people of being dense :lol: what next The Fish accusing someone of being boring......

:lol:

or gejon

Evening Mr Interesting, what is the random topic of the day? Racism, mentioning the old/new board, N-O being shit or what Dave is viewing now.

Actually listing all those different topics you are slightly less boring than I thought, who knew!? :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/feb/0...sspit-islamists

England is 'cesspit' breeding Islamists, says Soyinka.

He's uptight about what happenned to his Nigerian mate and seems fairly clueless about the workings of security services in England. It was precisely the open house and tolerance that kept violence off our mainland from Nazi Islam for two decades.

What does this fucking Nigerian arsehole propose we do??? You don't hear about daily kidnappings of people going to oil rigs in the UK do you? Fucking Nigeria, so out of touch with the world, at least 200 years behind us, and it would be 300 if we hadn't have had a say in their past. What makes me laugh about some Nigerians in Britain is they're deeply bigoted against blacks here who originate from the West Indies, as they perceive them to be dense. Africans accusing people of being dense :lol: what next The Fish accusing someone of being boring......

or gejon

Evening Mr Interesting, what is the random topic of the day? Racism, mentioning the old/new board, N-O being shit or what Dave is viewing now.

Actually listing all those different topics you are slightly less boring than I thought, who knew!? :lol:

Educating you ?

Shame you defend terrorist muslims and the racists who refuse to adapt their cultures and way of life into the country who house them and feed them and worst of all heckle troops who are defending the interests of the country instead of putting on a uniform on and fighting them in the open rather than being the cowardly cunts they are hiding behind the likes of misguided idiots like you.

You also know fuck all about NUFC but that isn't surprising considering you live hundreds of miles away and have hardly seen them play ;) just like all the other 10 year olds from Singapore on NO

Edited by LeazesMag

Shame you defend terrorist muslims and the racists who refuse to adapt their cultures and way of life into the country who house them and feed them and worst of all heckle troops who are defending the interests of the country instead of putting on a uniform on and fighting them in the open rather than being the cowardly cunts they are hiding behind the likes of misguided idiots like you.

You also know fuck all about NUFC but that isn't surprising considering you live hundreds of miles away and have hardly seen them play :lol: just like all the other 10 year olds from Singapore on NO

Leezes/English Translator

defend terrorist muslims – believe in freedom of speech for people that have not committed a crime.

Racist – Anyone not recognising the British are superior and deserve more rights than inferior Nationalities.

You know fuck all about NUFC – I’ve not read your post on this topic unrelated to NUFC

Knowledge – Richard Littlejohn’s opinion

Naïve – Informed

Ignorant - Educated

Immature – younger and wiser

Do-gooder – BNP opponent

Experience – Nights in the pub

Terrorist – Muslim

Book – knowledge stealer

Teacher – See Book

Shepherd – Best Chairman any club ever had, never put a foot wrong

Ashley - The chairman every Newcastle fan that complained about the Souness appointment deserves.

You also know fuck all about NUFC but that isn't surprising considering you live hundreds of miles away and have hardly seen them play :lol: just like all the other 10 year olds from Singapore on NO

defend terrorist muslims – believe in freedom of speech for people that have not committed a crime.

Racist – Anyone not recognising the British are superior and deserve more rights than inferior Nationalities.

You know fuck all about NUFC – I've not read your post on this topic unrelated to NUFC

Knowledge – Richard Littlejohn's opinion

Naïve – Informed

Ignorant - Educated

Do-gooder – BNP opponent

Terrorist – Muslim

Book – knowledge stealer

Teacher – See Book

Ashley - The chairman every Newcastle fan that complained about the Souness appointment deserves.

An invaluable resource.

An invaluable resource.

British Soldier - Heroic Angel beyond reproach

Gays - canny lads but not appropriate shower buddies/soldiers/parents/role models.

Anyone who ever said nuclear weapons weren't a good idea - Soviet spy.

You know fuck all about NUFC – I’ve not read your post on this topic unrelated to NUFC

Knowledge – Richard Littlejohn’s opinion

Naïve – Informed

Ignorant - Educated

Do-gooder – BNP opponent

Terrorist – Muslim

Book – knowledge stealer

Teacher – See Book

:lol: :lol: ;)

Good Post = Anything that conforms to Leazes narrow view of the world regardless of quality or relevance

:lol: aye, or his most extreme example of it:

"Good post, Fop" = Christ, now I really am getting desperate.

He gets a hard press Leazes, although am surprised there was no translation of there's Dave watching again.

I like him but he brings a lot of it on himself. Shame because he's got some good craic, especially about NUFC down the years. Never hear it now though.

He gets a hard press Leazes, although am surprised there was no translation of there's Dave watching again.

I like him but he brings a lot of it on himself. Shame because he's got some good craic, especially about NUFC down the years. Never hear it now though.

All you ever hear is about Shepherd, Dave and Terrorists(Muslims)

He's the kind of fella who could write about some glorious memories, and do so with passion and colour, and in so doing really add perspective to younger fans who weren't around to see Keegan's rescue of the club, let alone any kind of trophy success. But instead he is stuck on some crusade, yearning for everybody to irrationally forget about the bad times under Shepherd and Hall and look upon those times with rose tinted glasses.

:lol: I'm surprised I escaped.

You're funnier than LM.

It's like Chubby Brown and Nick Griffin.

Nick Griffin is a racist buffoon you cheeky cunt, and I'm a liberal thinking visionary, or so I like to think at 11 o'clock on a Friday night.

Anyway that's better than Alan Robson and George Galloway.

You're funnier than LM.

Nick Griffin is a racist buffoon you cheeky cunt, and I'm a liberal thinking visionary, or so I like to think at 11 o'clock on a Friday night.

I meant you're Chubby Brown man!

LM is Nick Griffin.

You're funnier than LM.

LM is Nick Griffin.

I think I'd rather be Nick Griffin than a some fat paedo Mariette Higgs avoider.

You need more dictionary phrases keep them going.

You're funnier than LM.

LM is Nick Griffin.

I think I'd rather be Nick Griffin than a some fat paedo Mariette Higgs avoider.

Tough luck.

An invaluable resource.

British Soldier - Heroic Angel beyond reproach

Gays - canny lads but not appropriate shower buddies/soldiers/parents/role models.

Anyone who ever said nuclear weapons weren't a good idea - Soviet spy.

You're funnier than LM.

LM is Nick Griffin.

Tough luck.

I think she still works for the NHS btw.

She must get some hate mail. If a question was asked on Family Fortunes, 100 people surveyed what do they think of when you think of Middlesbrough, Industry/Smog and Child Abuse would be at least 80% of the answers given, and half of that is largely down to her. They'll never lose that stigma, I mean it's 20 years now, and kids who were born after 1989 throw paedo abuse at them.

She must get some hate mail. If a question was asked on Family Fortunes, 100 people surveyed what do they think of when you think of Middlesbrough, Industry/Smog and Child Abuse would be at least 80% of the answers given, and half of that is largely down to her. They'll never lose that stigma, I mean it's 20 years now, and kids who were born after 1989 throw paedo abuse at them.

I don't think it's something that goes far beyond NE football fans like. Just a bit of harmless fun though :lol:

Anyway, didn't Chubby Brown get chinned in Boro after his opening line one night was "Fucking hell, it's busy in here tonight. I thought you'd all be at home shagging your kids".

I don't think it's something that goes far beyond NE football fans like. Just a bit of harmless fun though :lol:

Anyway, didn't Chubby Brown get chinned in Boro after his opening line one night was "Fucking hell, it's busy in here tonight. I thought you'd all be at home shagging your kids".

:lol: he's a smog himself. I know lots of Londoners who refer to them as child abusers, when the topic of Boro and football comes up btw.