New away shirt.....

smoggeordie

09/10 Away Kit  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newkitf.jpg

Looks better with dark shorts.

Agreed....

can someone go one further and show what it'd look like if the lighter stripes were done away with? (i.e. all darker yellow)

:icon_lol:

Would look like the one we wore against Partizan. Can't find a picture of it to save my life though.

I know this might be a bit "out there" but I wonder how it would look if they made the yellow strips actually black and the lighter ones white?

Dunno, might be odd, but just a thought.,....

As I said earlier, it's so bad....it's good.

Because of all the shite 'out there' about it, it's almost becoming a MUST HAVE :):aye:

It's really not. It's an abomination.

A chav shirt for a chav owned club. :rolleyes:

Thing is though. Mike Ashley sells shirts. He has made his business on selling shirts. He has had dealings and bought out companies that sell shirts. Ergo, Mike Ashley knows what does and does not sell in the world of "shirts".

So, taking this into account, I'd think :

What the fuck?? :rolleyes:

Now we see why the twat is loosing money left right and centre. Either that or this is his parting shot after the stick he has taken :)

Thing is though. Mike Ashley sells shirts. He has made his business on selling shirts. He has had dealings and bought out companies that sell shirts. Ergo, Mike Ashley knows what does and does not sell in the world of "shirts".

So, taking this into account, I'd think :

What the fuck?? :rolleyes:

Now we see why the twat is loosing money left right and centre. Either that or this is his parting shot after the stick he has taken :aye:

A mate has just said something interesting.......we'll not be able to use this shirt v Sheff Wed and West Brom.....does this mean they'll be another fuckin strip coming out?! As you say, Ashley knows the shirt game, the money grabbing cunt :)