Gutted

Kid Dynamite

Its my lasses birthday today and I woke up this morning went downstairs to get her cards and wed been robbed!!! My xbox and games had gone which are replaceable, but the cunt has stolen all her unopened birthday cards that were on the mantel piece.

How fucking low can you stoop. For all they know they could have been a 5year old kids birthday cards :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that KD, burglars are scum, especially with you being in the house and nicking personal stuff.

The last time I was burgled was when I lived in Chester-Le-Street, I'd just moved in and bought loads of new stuff and they robbed the lot, the cunts. Fortunately my insurance payout meant I could afford a deposit on my own place shortly afterwards, not that thats any consolation to you, obviously.

Hope they're caught and if they are they should face considerable time for aggravated burglary.

That's shit mate, sorry.

hopefully they'll screw up somewhere and get pinched. Hopefully your insurance will cover the material stuff*, but to steal birthday cards is inhuman.

*and of course the stuff that you have lying around the house like your iPod touch, your digital camera, your expensive watch, etc. etc. etc. :rolleyes:

Blatantly forgot her birthday and blamed lack of cards on burglar.

Number 23 in the Parky '101 Ways to Get Out of Jail' guidebook :rolleyes:

Number 1 is saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" over and over again. Not foolproof apparently.

Cheers, we were lucky in a way, car keys, laptop, wallets, phones and all her presents were upstairs with us. Its the same handful of scruffs who rob houses in CLS, theyve all been caught numerous times but they still arent in jail.

Sorry to hear that mate!

I can't understand what kind of cunt would do that, especially in the circumstances.

Best of luck with the rest of the day.

The thought of burglars getting in the house when the bairns asleep scares the shit out of me.

Thing is these days with a decent burglar alarm and decent locks it's impossible for someone to do that. Yet you still get houses without either (but with a big TV and Sky subscription). It's strange. :rolleyes:

I don't think there's much of a benefit in a burgular alarm unless you're actually in the house when the thieves break in. Most people I know (myself included) hear a burgular alarm and think "twat" rather than, "oh, hark, an alarm, someone must be in trouble. I should investigate with a cricket bat"

I'd like an alarm that calls you, but appreciate they'd be quite expensive.

Motion sensor linked chain guns would be nice too, would certainly solves the "cat shit on the grass" problem

edit for God Awful typing

Edited by The Fish

I don't think there's much of a benefit in a burgular alarm unless you're actually in the house when the thieves break in. Most people I know (myself included) hear a burgular alarm and think "twat" rather than, "oh, hark, an alarm, someone must be in trouble. I should investigate with a cricket bat"

I'd like an alarm that calls you, but appreciate they'd be quite expensive.

Motion sensor linked chain guns would be nice too, would certainly solves the "cat shit on the grass" problem

edit for God Awful typing

Given the option (even a dummy box) they'll always go for the one that hasn't an alarm (ask your Dad).

But you're right you'll never stop someone getting access to your house/property if they are determined enough (and are left undisturbed for long enough), but decent locks + a burglar alarm will stop anyone breaking in whilst you are asleep, and will make it much less likely that you'll be burgled if you're out/away.