An example of why I don't get on with my sisters...

The Fish

(I have, in the past, bought one of them "Think yourself thin" by Ian McKenna, but I was trying to be nice. :o )

Bingo!!

I knew I had you pegged. What a cheeky twat. ;)

This would be true if it was Voucher sister who got the book. Unfortunately for you it was the other one. I daren't buy Voucher sister a book like that...

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the notion that you wouldn't vouch for voucher sister?

Do you think you'll limp along with them forever for the sake of it? Sometimes it's easier all round to just fuck them off.

As bad as it sounds, I know that when my parents shuffle on, I'll lose touch with both sisters. It'll be Birthdays and Christmases until I have kids, then those poor bastards will have to endure Aunty Voucher's big birthday surprises... :o

Unless you specifically ask for them, vouchers are the biggest cop-out of a gift, and ASDA vouchers are really, really shit. It was the bairns christening recently and if anyone asked us what they could get for him then we asked for book vouchers because we are determined that the boy will read! If I got ASDA vouchers from my brother I'd be gutted. I'd rather get nowt and then maybe get something later in the year when I saw something I liked.

It's sad that you don't get on with your sisters but just because you were born to the same parents doesn't mean you should automatically get on. I'm really lucky in that my brother and I have a blast when we're together and laugh an awful lot. It's his 30th birthday next week and he'll be in Vegas so last week we went for dinner and I took him to see We Will Rock You. We had a class night and that was his birthday gift, along with a travel guide to Vegas for when he gets there.

For all of your arrogance and gobshitery, I think it must be stressful and really quite sad to not get on with your sisters yet have to still play at being thoughtful and interested.

I get on quite well with my brother at times but I wouldn't go as far as buying the skinny, square headed cunt a card and present, he doesn't deserve it.

And for the record Fish if I had a pair of fat, greedy munters for sisters like the ones you're describing here, I would blank them if I passed them in the street. If they won't help themselves, fuck them I say.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

You'll be surprised at what you can get in Asda these days.

Do 'George at Asda' do blazers?

Cock off knobber :lol:

meh, family is family and I'll give em a kidney if they need it, but I doubt I'll be putting in so much effort with Voucher's future presents.

You'll be surprised at what you can get in Asda these days.

Do 'George at Asda' do blazers?

Cock off knobber :lol:

meh, family is family and I'll give em a kidney if they need it, but I doubt I'll be putting in so much effort with Voucher's future presents.

get her gym vouchers

As bad as it sounds, I know that when my parents shuffle on, I'll lose touch with both sisters. It'll be Birthdays and Christmases until I have kids, then those poor bastards will have to endure Aunty Voucher's big birthday surprises... :lol:

Just out of interest, where are you buying all the beers from for Saturday?

As bad as it sounds, I know that when my parents shuffle on, I'll lose touch with both sisters. It'll be Birthdays and Christmases until I have kids, then those poor bastards will have to endure Aunty Voucher's big birthday surprises... :lol:

Just out of interest, where are you buying all the beers from for Saturday?

Threshers.

so fuck off. ;)

Back slightly on topic, the Strand Palace hotel do a carvery on an evening, £15 I think for two courses.

Food that a picky person would like, enough food for a fatty (or two :lol: ) and right spot on in theatre town.

I feel like a right twat when i forget to get my cousins a card and at least pop a scratch card or summat in.

I cannit believe people fuck over their siblings come birthday time.

Guest alex
Unless you specifically ask for them, vouchers are the biggest cop-out of a gift, and ASDA vouchers are really, really shit. It was the bairns christening recently and if anyone asked us what they could get for him then we asked for book vouchers because we are determined that the boy will read! If I got ASDA vouchers from my brother I'd be gutted. I'd rather get nowt and then maybe get something later in the year when I saw something I liked.

It's sad that you don't get on with your sisters but just because you were born to the same parents doesn't mean you should automatically get on. I'm really lucky in that my brother and I have a blast when we're together and laugh an awful lot. It's his 30th birthday next week and he'll be in Vegas so last week we went for dinner and I took him to see We Will Rock You. We had a class night and that was his birthday gift, along with a travel guide to Vegas for when he gets there.

For all of your arrogance and gobshitery, I think it must be stressful and really quite sad to not get on with your sisters yet have to still play at being thoughtful and interested.

:lol:

Wish I had sisters. :lol:

Why, what do you want from ASDA? I'll pop in on the way home.

Plants are always good.

Actually, that (other than the booze) is probably the best idea I've heard. The house needs a coulpe of easy to care for, decent sized planty things ;)

Where's Isegrim with his gardening advice when you need him?

You should have plants in every room, one of the sexiest natural things out there.

Whats the sexiest?