Sir Bobby

peasepud

Bloody hell I assume that is his son on the right. Talk about spitting double.

Does he have a son?

Nope thats not his son :unsure:

Thats Steve Hastie of the NUSC, from the moment SBR met him he was saying "dont I know you?" and Steves saying "no, dont think so" just as hes being wheeled into the hospital after the photoshoot he shouts to stop and beckons Steve over, "I know where I know you from" he says ........ "you're the spit of Eric Gates" :icon_lol:

c9b8d6c6-7564-49ec-8d20-45f2729ea76f.jpg

Guest Stevie

Does he have a son?

Thats Steve Hastie of the NUSC, from the moment SBR met him he was saying "dont I know you?" and Steves saying "no, dont think so" just as hes being wheeled into the hospital after the photoshoot he shouts to stop and beckons Steve over, "I know where I know you from" he says ........ "you're the spit of Eric Gates" :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Does he have a son?

Thats Steve Hastie of the NUSC, from the moment SBR met him he was saying "dont I know you?" and Steves saying "no, dont think so" just as hes being wheeled into the hospital after the photoshoot he shouts to stop and beckons Steve over, "I know where I know you from" he says ........ "you're the spit of Eric Gates" :lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Oh the Shame :icon_lol:

Old photo Pud? Or are you back-dating your cheques? :unsure:

Nah, the cheque was paid over in February just SBR wasnt well enough to do a photo until now, we werent bothered about getting a pic but the blokes a legend.

Old photo Pud? Or are you back-dating your cheques? :icon_lol:

Nah, the cheque was paid over in February just SBR wasnt well enough to do a photo until now, we werent bothered about getting a pic but the blokes a legend.

Aye he is indeed

Got a signed book off him earlier this year and he is so passionate about footy its mental.