Wedding Hire

Kid Dynamite

Anyone know of anywhere that hires out contemporary suits. Im getting married next year and im looking for something similar to this

greysuits.jpg

But it seems most places only hire out monstrosities like this

4.jpg

Ive tried Moss bros, Greenwoods etc. to no avail

I went to Suits You, they're partnered with Youngs suit hire. Got five suits, fifth was free.

Some nice suits but it doesnt look like they hire out. I might just have to take the plunge and buy one. Burtons do some nice suits for a reasonable price

If it's just for one day you'll get away with something from burtons I would think. They're not made that well though so you wouldn't want to be wearing it every day for work or whatever.

Congratulations btw.

I went to Suits You, they're partnered with Youngs suit hire. Got five suits, fifth was free.

Some nice suits but it doesnt look like they hire out. I might just have to take the plunge and buy one. Burtons do some nice suits for a reasonable price

I'm getting married in a few months and my fiance has gone with Suits You/Youngs. They definitely hire out (we went with the five suits, fifth free deal too)and the suits are really nice.

Good luck with it all...it's doing my head in at this point :D And congrats from me too!

I'm getting married in a few months and my fiance has gone with Suits You/Youngs. They definitely hire out (we went with the five suits, fifth free deal too)and the suits are really nice.

Good luck with it all...it's doing my head in at this point :D And congrats from me too!

wow your not watching HP :icon_lol:

wow your not watching HP :icon_lol:

Haven't seen it at all today. It's a very sad state of affairs :razz:

:icon_lol:

If it's just for one day you'll get away with something from burtons I would think. They're not made that well though so you wouldn't want to be wearing it every day for work or whatever.

Congratulations btw.

Wondered if someone was gonna say it like.... :D

Congrats KD - and nowt long with a long engagement - plenty of time to save up. When I got wed, we chose the honeymoon first, multplied the cost of it by 3 and set that as our budget for the wedding day. Meant some negotiation here and there but we got everything we wanted.

I got my suits from Suits You - long time back now but I think they cost £50 each to hire and I had to get 5 in total.