JFK offered 2 year contract

Guest alex

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proves Ashely's real intentions then, there are things I don't want to say on a public messageboard but if he was worried last year he'd better look over his back now.

From N-O

Kinnear just said on five live that he was offered the job on a 2 year contract 2 weeks ago. Said he turned it down at present for health reasons but may return in 3 months once he's better.

Makes sense. Hughton keeping his seat warm in the meantime. Great ©

I'd rather him than Happy Hougton.

You say that but Hughton took the training while Kinnear hid in his office anyway. The fact that happened and they still (if this is true - I can believe it like) want him back shows an incredible level incompetence upstairs.

Edited by alex

"JFK offered 2 year contract, I shit you not"

Thank God for that, we really do need someone to come in and 'Steady the ship', and we all know from the experts on the radio/telly that JFK did just that before the masses brought on his heart attack with our delusions of granduer. A good move by Mike, methinks.

Carlsberg don't do resigned sarcasm or cynicism, so I'll do it for them. :(

:nufc:

From N-O

Kinnear just said on five live that he was offered the job on a 2 year contract 2 weeks ago. Said he turned it down at present for health reasons but may return in 3 months once he's better.

I have a horrifying vision of the future. It's November, we're bottom of the Championship, we're told that the club will be sold by New Year's Eve, probably and they call a press conference. Everyone is on the edge of their seats; is it Shearer? Is it a takeover? Armchair Penis just wants his name back, truth be told, but everyone else is anxious to hear the latest news. Optimism that once flittered through the air is popped like one of Luke Chadwick's spots; Joe Kinnear walks through the door, announces he is the new manager of Newcastle United on a lifetime contract, punches a journalist and immediately loses 8-0 to Coventry.

Also, if we're in a position to go offering people jobs, why not Shearer when he's obviously desparate to have it.

I'd rather him than Happy Hougton.

Perhaps he'd be marginally better :nufc:, that's no comfort though (especially as he'll probably drop dead at a crucial point in the season - the beginning of our relegation dogfight most likely - and Hughton will be back in full charge).

But the worst bit is that is shows the lies and complete lack of direction coming from Assley. :(

NUFC Statement

REPORTS in the press this morning that Joe Kinnear is to be appointed as Newcastle United manager are not true.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1722775,00.html

Well someones fucking lying. Hard to know which one though as they are both full of shit...

Of both telling the truth, i.e. he was offered the job but turned it down :(

From N-O

I have a horrifying vision of the future. It's November, we're bottom of the Championship, we're told that the club will be sold by New Year's Eve, probably and they call a press conference. Everyone is on the edge of their seats; is it Shearer? Is it a takeover? Armchair Penis just wants his name back, truth be told, but everyone else is anxious to hear the latest news. Optimism that once flittered through the air is popped like one of Luke Chadwick's spots; Joe Kinnear walks through the door, announces he is the new manager of Newcastle United on a lifetime contract, punches a journalist and immediately loses 8-0 to Coventry.

Also, if we're in a position to go offering people jobs, why not Shearer when he's obviously desparate to have it.

:nufc::unsure:;):( :(

My feelings on reading that post. It'd be funny were it not so tragic.