JFK offered 2 year contract

Guest alex

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the man himself, on the BBC ticker now.

Jesus cunting wept.

Mods can you do something about this langauge. Swearing is swearing but as i'm someone who believes in god, reading that is horrible.

Thanks in advance.

:(

feel free to leave in protest

I am going to leave as you boys don't deserve anymore attention. Aside from the blasphemy you are, for the most part, tin pot napoleons that swear and cuss and blame everything and everyone you can and it has become boring reading the same drivel day in day out.

Good luck, have fun oh and you think Kinnear coming would be the worst thing in the world but the thing is, HE TURNED YOU DOWN!!

Spurs 4 eva!!

z183195434.jpg

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcas...72703-24324519/

I mean seriously what the fuck is going on here??

Ashley states no manager will be brought in as it would hamper any potential sale and on the other hand crazy joe is telling us he has been offered, not a temp position, not even a 1 year deal, but 2 fucking years?!?!?

If I wasn't confused enough already.

Think Joe and a few others have been out promoting Championship manager today on various outlets. I heard him on five live with curbishley and Strachan (all out of work).

I think this has been old flabberchops unable to control himself.

We all know if Ashley had offered two weeks ago, Kinnear would have been here the next day.

:( Irony at it's finest.

In all seriousness though wouldn't there be some legal issue with making such a public claim?

Edited by JUICE690

"I was offered it but I said no, I have to look after my health. Give me three months."

Wasn't this the person who wanted to come back in April regardless of whether he was still bed ridden or not? :(

"I was offered it but I said no, I have to look after my health. Give me three months."

Wasn't this the person who wanted to come back in April regardless of whether he was still bed ridden or not? :nufc:

Listening to it on the BBC website, he's clearly trying to big himself up with that statement, then realises he's painted himself into a (IFO fictitious) corner as the reporters see a big story and press him on it, and he then tries to stumble his way out of it (for someone that lies so much he's :( at it).

On the other hand we may well having him as manager in 3 months as the layers of lie upon lie coming from NUFC in the last few years means nothing is certain.

Just watched JFK's interview and I think he's lying. I remember reading somewhere that one of the giveaways for lying is that the person will keep looking off to their upper left, something to do with how the brain works when telling falsehoods unless an effort is made to control it.

Still, it wouldn't have surprised me if it had been true, Ashley's trying his hardest to not only ruin us but also upset as many of the fans as much as possible in the process.

Just watched JFK's interview and I think he's lying. I remember reading somewhere that one of the giveaways for lying is that the person will keep looking off to their upper left, something to do with how the brain works when telling falsehoods unless an effort is made to control it.

Still, it wouldn't have surprised me if it had been true, Ashley's trying his hardest to not only ruin us but also upset as many of the fans as much as possible in the process.

Saying a month, or less, he'll be ready. He has changed his story in a few hours.

HE IS A LUNT!

Seriously, this fucking club does my head in. I mean fuck me. Ok, you have two options a) the right option :nufc: the most fucking obviously wrong option.

Mike? Over to you.

"Oh oh oh, erm, B please!".....

photo-7238.jpg

Click click, gibber gibber. CUNT!

can the mods do something about the language here, i worship at the church of the mound of venus and this is very offensive and if it continues im leaving :(

:nufc:

Just a publicity stunt from a powerless man, he was never offered a contract.