Oleary talks break down

Christmas Tree

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...break-down.html

don't know what's more depressing, the fact that the out of work werepig can turn us down or that the meeting was taking place yesterday, surely meaning the takeover is dead.

This Barry Moat dude has no credibility with me at all - alarm bells started ringing as soon as it came to light that he was chums with Ashley-its the easiest thing in the world to hide behind this NDA and release a few rumours about a local enterepreneur using the Shearer ticket as a sedative to the fans - complete shite - now that they are ending the whole charade Ashley may find - once again - he has fucked himself by being a clever cunt.

His total lack of awareness is staggering

Wuldn't surprise me if this is just O'Leary bigging himself up in the press. He's that desperate for a job I doubt he'd be laying down the law.

I would imagine the club and its staus would be to his liking but why should he risk an already tainted reputation by not having what he wants in place - Ashley needs to realise he can't bully people who aren't yet in his employ

Wuldn't surprise me if this is just O'Leary bigging himself up in the press. He's that desperate for a job I doubt he'd be laying down the law.

I would imagine the club and its staus would be to his liking but why should he risk an already tainted reputation by not having what he wants in place - Ashley needs to realise he can't bully people who aren't yet in his employ

because he hasn't worked for - what? - four years. It's ridiculous to think he'd be setting conditions, he'd bite off Ashley's hand if he got a serious offer imo. I don't buy this myself.

because he hasn't worked for - what? - four years. It's ridiculous to think he'd be setting conditions, he'd bite off Ashley's hand if he got a serious offer imo. I don't buy this myself.

Aye but combine his massive ego and the fact he isn't on the bones of his arse and i would imagine he would be reticent to take on anything regardless

SSN saying he's out of the running. JFK it is then.

I don't buy that, it was Kinnear, and Kinnear alone the whole time.

he can't ride on the back of George Graham and get the kudos here man like he did at Leeds.

did sweet fa at Villa

cheque book manager and a poor one at that.

Coppell or Curbs are the only sensible ones to go for if promotion is the aim