Why does the Hull site have this?

Amir

Just what I was thinking. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Could be taken as an indicator that Shearer could be on his way or more beleivably that Ashley is raping the squad yet again and not replacing anyone using the excuse of a takeover as a cover story

In all honesty I didn't even consider the Shearer factor and just assumed it was the latter.

Just what I was thinking. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Could be taken as an indicator that Shearer could be on his way or more beleivably that Ashley is raping the squad yet again and not replacing anyone using the excuse of a takeover as a cover story

In all honesty I didn't even consider the Shearer factor and just assumed it was the latter.

True - that prediction hardly makes me gypsy bag

Definitely gone, but I'm straining against optimism because we all know where that gets us. It's probably a couple of million, losing some more wages and that's all, not an indication of Shearer's installation.

Anyway, would Shearer really want him gone despite being one of our more capable, mobile squad members? Is he truly that stubborn?

thinking about it, yes he probably is :icon_lol:

Is that for real!!! Babelfish tells me hes been unveiled at their next game

No this is most likely bullshit like SM mentioned earlier, N-O are going to feed on this thread for no apparent reason.

Probably a test page.

ManU had a full list of players on their page a few years ago that got everyone quite excited until it was admitted.

The inevitable Barton/Brown on pitch fight to the death would be amusing though. :icon_lol:

Go to a football site click on player profiles and select one

look at the URL:

http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/...64~5829,00.html

the 5829 at the end is the player id go to another football website that use the same technology ie nufc, avfc, pafc, hullcity and just change the number on one of their player profiles to 5829.

and being an IT geek helps as well

Definitely gone, but I'm straining against optimism because we all know where that gets us. It's probably a couple of million, losing some more wages and that's all, not an indication of Shearer's installation.

Anyway, would Shearer really want him gone despite being one of our more capable, mobile squad members? Is he truly that stubborn?

thinking about it, yes he probably is :icon_lol:

considering he was the best player on the pitch last saturday too .......