The official Transfer Deadline Day thread

Park Life

We will sign Chris Cathcart from Man Utd today, £750k fee

(He's a CB)

source

HP...

Actually, the security guard in our building is one of his mates (I work in Manchester)

HP?????

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can sign players outside the window who are loans and free agents, so I'm not really getting my hopes up tonight as I really doubt we'll be signing anyone permanently this summer, which is understandable I guess with the wage bill we have/had.

(He's a CB)

source

HP...

Actually, the security guard in our building is one of his mates (I work in Manchester)

HP?????

Sauce

right ok..

story bs then.

(He's a CB)

source

HP...

HP?????

Sauce

right ok..

story bs then.

Well I've only heard it second hand so I can't be sure, but I don't think my man's a bullshitter

We'll see later today I guess

We were on about this last night and the daft thing is that the league is so ordinary (no, I'm not saying we'll piss it ;) ) that a couple of Bosmans and loan deals would probably give us a really good chance of automatic promotion. But you still get the feeling we'll just go with what we've got because the people in charge haven't learnt last season's harsh lessons.

(He's a CB)

source

HP...

HP?????

Sauce

right ok..

story bs then.

Well I've only heard it second hand so I can't be sure, but I don't think my man's a bullshitter

We'll see later today I guess

true

SSN linking Smoggies, Leeds and us with Viduka on a pay as you play deal!

your taking the piss aren't you

It's like they just listed all his ex clubs and made it fact.

Yeah thought the same, but honestly not taking the piss. Almost spat my tea out when David Craig came out with it like. Not too sure about the wisdom of it but, if anything happens pay as you play makes sense.

8839sibierski.jpg

They called me crazy last week but I'd have Le Sib back in a flash.

A little to old now. :cry:

Dean Windass was pissing this league well into his late 30s.

That man is a machine that's why ;)

We were on about this last night and the daft thing is that the league is so ordinary (no, I'm not saying we'll piss it ;) ) that a couple of Bosmans and loan deals would probably give us a really good chance of automatic promotion. But you still get the feeling we'll just go with what we've got because the people in charge haven't learnt last season's harsh lessons.

NUFC right now is fantastic opportunity for the 'big' teams to let their up and coming 'stars' get some first team action at.

Several danish medias are now reporting that Løvenkrands have signed with Newcastle, and he have confirmed, that he is in talks with an english club. Apparently he'll be on about 3.5 million £ a year, with a payrise if Newcastle are promoted. Storied have come out in Ekstra Bladet this morning, and BT this afternoon.

3.5 million £ a year, with a payrise if Newcastle are promoted.

;):cry::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

It does sound a bit unlikely. Danish newspaper are making the story out like Løvenkrands has had the golden touch of Dionysus

Several danish medias are now reporting that Løvenkrands have signed with Newcastle, and he have confirmed, that he is in talks with an english club. Apparently he'll be on about 3.5 million £ a year, with a payrise if Newcastle are promoted. Storied have come out in Ekstra Bladet this morning, and BT this afternoon.

So what you're saying is all the good 'work' we did reducing an unsustainable wage bill was so that we could re-sign an out of contract player on a wage that's higher than we were paying Martins? ;)

NUFC right now is fantastic opportunity for the 'big' teams to let their up and coming 'stars' get some first team action at.

We're easilly the best club for the big teams to loan to as their young lads don't just get first team experience they get experience of playing in a massive stadium with a big crowd and all the pressures that come with that. And if say we'd loaned them from Chelsea then they could go back and handle the much smaller crowds you get there!