Down with Fish!

Down with Fish!

Down with Fish!

Down with Fish!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway! Stop talking about him now. He loves a bit of attention and if his head grows at bigger he'll look like Frank Sidebottom.

:munch:every dog has it's day Cath ...let him have his ;)

Have to put one of them big collar things on him to stop him licking his own balls.

Anyway! Stop talking about him now. He loves a bit of attention and if his head grows at bigger he'll look like Frank Sidebottom.

:munch: every dog has it's day Cath ...let him have his ;)

This is the shittest "day" then isn't it!

just got abuse all bastard day

Cath was the only one to say anything "nice" about me and that was to say that sometimes I'm not a cock.:D

:munch: every dog has it's day Cath ...let him have his ;)

Cath was the only one to say anything "nice" about me and that was to say that sometimes I'm not a cock.:icon_lol:

Divvent fret about it, fish; everyone makes a mistake now and again. Today was Cath's turn. :D

:munch: every dog has it's day Cath ...let him have his :D

Cath was the only one to say anything "nice" about me and that was to say that sometimes I'm not a cock. :icon_lol:

It was true. Sometimes you're not ;)

There are other times when you're an utter fucking tool, but not all the time.....

:munch: @ this thread, Stevie's toys have left orbit!

If you honestly want to know why I've got it I'll happily PM you.

whats the point in a forum if everyones so insisting on just PMing each other all the time?

got something to say say it loud and say it proud.

Fish should be doing that anyway, if he were to stick to his principles. ;)

I give it 5 days before he's terrorised to the point of collapse by Wacky and Stevie.

First they sacrifice their principles, then.......

Fair play to the fish, he's suited to being a moderator, the majority of them are pseudo-intellectuals with connected associates who are of the same ilk. Peasepud being a very notable exception. The only reason I wanted to be one was so I could expose WUM's as there's IP address priviledges.

Fair play to the fish, he's suited to being a moderator, the majority of them are pseudo-intellectuals with connected associates who are of the same ilk. Peasepud being a very notable exception. The only reason I wanted to be one was so I could expose WUM's as there's IP address priviledges.

hammernail.jpg

gp472865-00p01v01.jpg

Right lets get a few facts straight.

Fish is a moderator because apparently he's applying for a job where he's been told a history of moderation would be beneficial. Sorry Fish if you think that'll piss on your parade with the job application but this thread alone has negated any positive advantage you might have had.

FWIW Stevie the person he approached to do this was your "very notable exception". If the only reason you wanted to be a mod was so that you get IP privileges then tough shit, you wouldn't have done. That privilege is reserved for administrators. Matt outlines exactly what a moderator gets to do.

As for the 'hidden forum', can someone please tell me where this is - I'd love to know! :munch:

Fish is a moderator because apparently he's applying for a job where he's been told a history of moderation would be beneficial. Sorry Fish if you think that'll piss on your parade with the job application but this thread alone has negated any positive advantage you might have had.

FWIW Stevie the person he approached to do this was your "very notable exception". If the only reason you wanted to be a mod was so that you get IP privileges then tough shit, you wouldn't have done. That privilege is reserved for administrators. Matt outlines exactly what a moderator gets to do.

As for the 'hidden forum', can someone please tell me where this is - I'd love to know! ;)

What kind of job is it an advantage to be a moderator on a football board!? :munch:

As for the 'hidden forum', can someone please tell me where this is - I'd love to know! ;)

What kind of job is it an advantage to be a moderator on a football board!? :munch:

You tell me! But his prospective employers wouldn't have had to do much homework to notice he wasn't one. Only last month he posted "Cheers mods :icon_lol:" in a thread :D

:munch:

You tell me! But his prospective employers wouldn't have had to do much homework to notice he wasn't one. Only last month he posted "Cheers mods :icon_lol:" in a thread :D

:icon_lol:

God knows what cobblers he's going to embellish his CV with. He'll probably be the chief editor of a major online football news site or something.

As for the 'hidden forum', can someone please tell me where this is - I'd love to know! :munch:

It's in the secret garden. Us that use it have to wait until the clock strikes 12 to use it. And then we talk about you and Stevie once we're in.

Craig,

Why did you feel the need to do that?

Bit twattish if you ask me.

Because it's fucking obvious by this thread alone that you've just suddenly become a moderator! Christ Dave, even by you mongish standards I can't believe you thought that would pull the wool over prospective employers eyes.

In the meantime we get a whole-load of shit about why we're appointing new moderators willy-nilly....

Craig,

:munch: It's quite clear to all concerned he felt scorned by the fact you asked Peter and not him.

Craig,

:munch: It's quite clear to all concerned he felt scorned by the fact you asked Peter and not him.

I couldn't give a fuck tbh but if he had asked me it wouldn't have happened as I knew what the fallout would have been.

SSSSSSSSSSSSsssssshhhhhhhh ;) no one grass

Craig,

I couldn't give a fuck tbh but if he had asked me it wouldn't have happened as I knew what the fallout would have been.

Fall out? ;) what a prick.

fucking hell Craig I think I can safely day that no-one gives a shit (apart from you apparently), they're having a laugh and it's fine. I don't care if you're upset, it's a favour to help me get a job that I want and rather than not care (given it's got nothing to do with you), you've decided to throw a strop?

It's a bit childish to be scrapping over a moderating post on a message board iyam.

It has no effect on you what-so-ever, I honestly didn't think anyone would truly care but if you're that much of a child that you'd say no to one friend helping out another you can remove my "mod status"

ffs craig :D

Craig,

To be fair fish I was only taking the piss with the "who the fuck made him moderator"... i assumed that's what the rest were doing, are people actually bothered like?

wouldn't have put you down as a bad choice for it anyway if they had decided to make ya one on merit.

No, nobody's actually bothered, other than Craig.