Which simpleton gave

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS. How old are you lot? Doesnt sound as if ANY of you should be Mods or Admin tbh. Craig I'm sorry but you sound dead petty here. Just delete this thread as its not helping Fish, plus its pointless. Real life is far more important!

Nail on the head line in bold. Based on this post I've told the others that I don't think I can mod / admin this place any more. Whether that is a permanent or a temporary thing remains to be seen but tbh I need some time away from here anyway.

Adios.

Seriously? :munch:

No I'm taking the piss..... Course I'm fucking serious you tit! ;)

More important things in life than dealing with shit like this tbh. Certain responses suggest I've made the right choice to have time-out too.

Wtfisthisshit.jpg

Gold or not then?

there anywhere it can be saved until after fishs potential job getting?

be a bit of a shit if this actually fucked up his chances at a job in the real world

:munch:

More chance of Nick Griffin running the Anti Facism Campaign in Birmingham than of me being given Mod status. I think I've been reading this forum regularly for over two years, and what we witnessed was today was the biggest hissy fit I've seen in that time, not so much toys out the pram as half of Toys R Us out the pram imo, and I'm not on about Fish.

thread started well

If anything is going to push General Chat further back it's him running around giving it Jolly Hockey sticks all the time.
The thing with secret forums in where you slag people off and they can't respond, it proves you will go to the grave a cunt.

One of your better posts, why all the cloak and dagger stuff Fish you Pimms drinking shithouse?

and then went all

Fuck off Fish, the only reason I would have said no was because I knew it'd be crystal clear that you'd only just been made one and therefore not helping you at all.

What were you going to do? Tell them to check on Toontastic.net and look at the status of the poster called 'The Fish'? Wouldn't have taken them long to have a look at your history and find things like this:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=654154

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=622396

And that's not withstanding the contents of this thread before I'd said anything. Comments like "which simpleton gave The Fish mod status...." tells a story don't you think?

Don't give me this bollocks that I wouldn't help you out because I fucking would have done if it had helped. Prick!

which had the unimaginable effect of getting everyone on the side of the Fish

and then a flounce

dramabomb.jpg

FFS. How old are you lot? Doesnt sound as if ANY of you should be Mods or Admin tbh. Craig I'm sorry but you sound dead petty here. Just delete this thread as its not helping Fish, plus its pointless. Real life is far more important!

Nail on the head line in bold. Based on this post I've told the others that I don't think I can mod / admin this place any more. Whether that is a permanent or a temporary thing remains to be seen but tbh I need some time away from here anyway.

Adios.

Maginifique

can I have a badge Parky ?? ;)

Badges will be available from the tuck shop in due course.

:munch::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:D

Am I the only one who went 'tooot tooot', in time with the tugs on the whistle, when seeing that last emoticon ??

Anyway, I propose Snakehips for mod. All in favour, say Aye. After all, I have a parker, a scooter, a zoot suit jacket (with side vents 5" long) and I have the attention span of a gnat, so a hell of a lot of 'baaad shit' will slip through the net allowing one and all a more 'illuminating' message board.

can I have a badge Parky ?? :D

Badges will be available from the tuck shop in due course.

;):icon_lol::spit:

:icon_lol:

Am I the only one who went 'tooot tooot', in time with the tugs on the whistle, when seeing that last emoticon ??

Anyway, I propose Snakehips for mod. All in favour, say Aye. After all, I have a parker, a scooter, a zoot suit jacket (with side vents 5" long) and I have the attention span of a gnat, so a hell of a lot of 'baaad shit' will slip through the net allowing one and all a more 'illuminating' message board.

:munch: well if your throwing your hat in the ring consider mine in there too !!