Which simpleton gave

Jusoda Kid

You take yourself way too seriously Craig.

The job is a couple of months off, by which time this ambiguously titled thread would have disappeared, at most they would look to see if the user was a mod, it's unlikely they'd trawl through threads to find evidence of non-modship, you just said you wouldn't help because of the "fallout" and do you really care if it fails?

as I said to Pud, I intended to do no real moderation, this was because if it's the difference between me getting a job or not, it was worth a punt.

You're still making an issue of it, so it obviously still bothers you and if you're that pissed off, un-do the moderator tag. I'll find a different board to give me moderator status as a favour. ;)

Fish, I've a couple of boards you can be an almighty Admin on if you like.

I haven't done anything on them in a while mind, and I don't think they get many visitors these days so you may get a bit lonely but it'll look good on the CV! :munch:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some right shit stirrers on this message boards like. They stir things up and watch as the carnage ensues.

I want names stevie ;)

Fucking hilarious this thread like and Fish's PM to me yesterday makes it even funnier:

I'm going for a job with a newspaper that wants evidence of internet message board moderation, that is all. Peter's doing me a favour. I'm not actually going to do any moderation and to be honest, I don't think anyone really cares, they're just messing about, but I figure I may as well tell you (and stevie if he actually wants to know instead of living in glorious ignorance) to squash this thread away.

However if I put it on the board why I'm mod and that paper checks up (which they may or may not do) I've just screwed myself out of a good job simply to satisfy some curiosity.

Obviously I'll ask you to keep this to yourself

Dave

I say nowt and Craig wades in with both barrels blasting, looks like it's gave General Chat the shot in the arm I though it would though when I started the thread :munch:

FFS. How old are you lot? Doesnt sound as if ANY of you should be Mods or Admin tbh. Craig I'm sorry but you sound dead petty here. Just delete this thread as its not helping Fish, plus its pointless. Real life is far more important!

Nail on the head line in bold. Based on this post I've told the others that I don't think I can mod / admin this place any more. Whether that is a permanent or a temporary thing remains to be seen but tbh I need some time away from here anyway.

Adios.

FFS. How old are you lot? Doesnt sound as if ANY of you should be Mods or Admin tbh. Craig I'm sorry but you sound dead petty here. Just delete this thread as its not helping Fish, plus its pointless. Real life is far more important!

Nail on the head line in bold. Based on this post I've told the others that I don't think I can mod / admin this place any more. Whether that is a permanent or a temporary thing remains to be seen but tbh I need some time away from here anyway.

Adios.

Seriously? :munch:

Adios.

Seriously? :munch:

No I'm taking the piss..... Course I'm fucking serious you tit! ;)

More important things in life than dealing with shit like this tbh. Certain responses suggest I've made the right choice to have time-out too.

Adios.

Flounce'tastic! :munch:

Adios.

Reminiscent of January 1997 this.

IMG_0784.JPG