Which simpleton gave

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS. How old are you lot? Doesnt sound as if ANY of you should be Mods or Admin tbh. Craig I'm sorry but you sound dead petty here. Just delete this thread as its not helping Fish, plus its pointless. Real life is far more important!

Nail on the head line in bold. Based on this post I've told the others that I don't think I can mod / admin this place any more. Whether that is a permanent or a temporary thing remains to be seen but tbh I need some time away from here anyway.

Adios.

Seriously? :munch:

No I'm taking the piss..... Course I'm fucking serious you tit! :icon_lol:

More important things in life than dealing with shit like this tbh. Certain responses suggest I've made the right choice to have time-out too.

Craig, noooo! :D Dont be daft. I'm sorry, I didnt mean any harm. I only meant that that one post in this thread you made sounded alittle petty.

I rekon you're a good admin on here. Now I feel bad :icon_lol: I rarely comment on the goings on here as I dont like the hassle, the one time I do this happens ;)

FFS. How old are you lot? Doesnt sound as if ANY of you should be Mods or Admin tbh. Craig I'm sorry but you sound dead petty here. Just delete this thread as its not helping Fish, plus its pointless. Real life is far more important!

Nail on the head line in bold. Based on this post I've told the others that I don't think I can mod / admin this place any more. Whether that is a permanent or a temporary thing remains to be seen but tbh I need some time away from here anyway.

Adios.

No I'm taking the piss..... Course I'm fucking serious you tit! :icon_lol:

More important things in life than dealing with shit like this tbh. Certain responses suggest I've made the right choice to have time-out too.

Craig, noooo! :D Dont be daft. I'm sorry, I didnt mean any harm. I only meant that that one post in this thread you made sounded alittle petty.

I rekon you're a good admin on here. Now I feel bad :spit: I rarely comment on the goings on here as I dont like the hassle, the one time I do this happens ;)

Quick, show him your baps! :icon_lol:

Adios.

No I'm taking the piss..... Course I'm fucking serious you tit! :spit:

Craig, noooo! :icon_lol: Dont be daft. I'm sorry, I didnt mean any harm. I only meant that that one post in this thread you made sounded alittle petty.

I rekon you're a good admin on here. Now I feel bad :spit: I rarely comment on the goings on here as I dont like the hassle, the one time I do this happens :D

I would if it would help ;) But I dont think it would :spit:

Adios.

No I'm taking the piss..... Course I'm fucking serious you tit! ;)

It's an internet message board ffs. Your 'resignation' illustrates that you're still taking it too serious.

Adios.

No I'm taking the piss..... Course I'm fucking serious you tit! :spit:

Craig, noooo! :icon_lol: Dont be daft. I'm sorry, I didnt mean any harm. I only meant that that one post in this thread you made sounded alittle petty.

I rekon you're a good admin on here. Now I feel bad :spit: I rarely comment on the goings on here as I dont like the hassle, the one time I do this happens :D

I would if it would help ;) But I dont think it would :spit:

I reckon it would..

I don't think I'd include anything about internet forums on my cv, I'd have though the employer would just think you sit writing on one all day instead of working...

:munch:

Can I take Craigs place?

It suddenly all becomes clear......... ;)

:munch:

Da big bad Fish was a catspaw in a Machiavellian scheme for total domination all along. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

The man is a mere plaything or little more than a buffoon for my dark empire. And it will be fucking dark. No just bannings but gone missing type takeouts. :D

I shall deliver vision without reason, love without fear, freedom without fuss...I shall make the discontent - contented and the disenfranchised small colourful badges they can wear with pride (2.99 for replacements).

Edited by Park Life