Wanted : Bass player and drummer

Tom

Durham based.

Looking for a drummer and a bass player to join a guitarist and singer.

Indie/Blues/Riffs

I know three drummers locally, one is an utter bell end, the other two are a bit old, 40 odd and the only bass player I know the singer wont play with :P

Any help?

Would you travel weekly?

No, not at all :lol: A very long journey!

BUT - If you do find a drummer who needs a new kit, then I'm selling a very nice Beverly Stadium Pro kit for a respectable £700 :P (RRP £1000, a couple of years old :P )

Keeping up with the general bonyemie on here tonight, I'll add that if I could help (I can't play) and if I was in the region and if I had some spare time, I would gladly get involved Tom.

Keeping up with the general bonyemie on here tonight, I'll add that if I could help (I can't play) and if I was in the region and if I had some spare time, I would gladly get involved Tom.

:P

thats about as much help as my last post! I'm sure Tom is thrilled at the amount of non answers he's getting here!!

Have you not thought of posting on a music forum Tom??

No why? :P

Maybe you could have pretended to be him and recruited band members from the local school. Nevermind, it was a shit idea.

:P Well I liked it.

No why? :P

Maybe you could have pretended to be him and recruited band members from the local school. Nevermind, it was a shit idea.

Whatever floats your boat. :P

I've been told I have a lovely pair of bongos if you want to use them?

82662683_8165206dc9.jpg

They were nice once, like a couple of old glue bags now they've had that much of a hammering.

I work with a kid who plays bass and a lad that plays drums. Except the bass player is already in a band and the other kid is a fucking loner who doesn't leave the house so I doubt very much he'd be interested in playing in a band, sorry tommy.

Edited by Wacky Jnr