NUFC not for sale + Hughton awarded 18 month deal

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feed the family for a fiver with Sausage and Mash! The finest British Sausages, cooked in the oven for 15 minutes on a medium heat. Boil the Co-Op's own Potatoes before mashing with butter, and serve hot for all the family! Only at the Co-Op @ St. James' Park

I can't be held responsible for any pain in inflict on Ashley or Disco Dekka should I bump into them on Saturday.

Fuck bumping into them, I say we pay the cunts a visit now - they're totally and utterly taking the piss out of us.

There needs to be hell on, on Saturday.... Far worse than what happened against Hull last year.

'Oh Decka, it looks like they've died down with hating us this week and might have forgotten all about protesting on Saturday.'

'I know Mike, and I love it when they abues us as well, it gives me a sex wee.'

'Tell you what Decka, announce on..ooo..let's say 2 days before the game that the ground is now the Sports Direct Arena or something, that'll sort it out.'

'Great idea Mike, you're so clever.'

'I know Decka, now, open wide and no spitting this time.'

Edited by sweetleftpeg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/8342509.stm

Theres the full interview with Llambias. What a prick.

"The negativity needs to stop. you need to concentrate on supporting the team. You may not like the administration but we are here and we are investing. We've made mistakes, but we're trying our best. If you get behind our team.....your team...it's necessary"

Fuck off you inept slimy cockney lying money grabbing thunderCUNT.

We've made mistakes, but we're trying our best.

The problem is that they keep making the same fucking mistakes over and fucking over.

Here's a quick guide to not being quite so fucking useless:

i. Don't ignore what the fans want, they normally know better than you do and without them your business is fucked; and

ii. Don't expect the team to produce results with negative investment, with investment your business is fucked.

There we go, how not to spectacularly fuck up in two easy steps.

Edited by ewerk

"Chris can recommend players but the board will have the final say...."

Whats the odds they say no?

He pretty much admits that if they do invest it'll be the bare minimum - Hughton will clearly never get any of his so called first or even second choices

I can't be held responsible for any pain in inflict on Ashley or Disco Dekka should I bump into them on Saturday.

Fuck bumping into them, I say we pay the cunts a visit now - they're totally and utterly taking the piss out of us.

There needs to be hell on, on Saturday.... Far worse than what happened against Hull last year.

I agree completely. The atmosphere needs to be one of pure hate on Saturday. Ashley and Llambias need a shock. Chances are they'll turn up, smug grins plastered across their faces expecting a few nasty songs and nothing else. They need to get a hammering before, during and after the game.

I actually want to wake up on Sunday morning, complete with huge hangover, to a meek press release from Fat Ash saying he fears for his safety. That would go some way to cheering me up.

I agree completely. The atmosphere needs to be one of pure hate on Saturday. Ashley and Llambias need a shock. Chances are they'll turn up, smug grins plastered across their faces expecting a few nasty songs and nothing else. They need to get a hammering before, during and after the game.

I actually want to wake up on Sunday morning, complete with huge hangover, to a meek press release from Fat Ash saying he fears for his safety. That would go some way to cheering me up.

Has there not already been plenty of that though? If he couldn't handle the hate, he would have left by now.

Not that we can just do nothing but is there not another way?

Has there not already been plenty of that though? If he couldn't handle the hate, he would have left by now.

Unless you can suggest something I'm all for just shouting "CUNT!" at the top of my lungs at him.

This is merely a theoretical question and I would in no way encourage or advocate the following behaviour

Isn't it possible to take a website down if you have the appropriate skills?

Just make it totally inaccessible and therefore ensure no customers whatsoever?

Hypothetical thinking, like I said.

Unless you can suggest something I'm all for just shouting "CUNT!" at the top of my lungs at him.

:huh:

We've tried to get that going a few times

Just a repetitive handclap and

Cunt!

Cunt!

Cunt!

Cunt!

People around us laugh, but don't join in :nufc:

Just read the new name and it is worse than I had expected. Something like the 'Ryvita Arena' is bad enough, but Sportsdirect@St. James' Park? That's just fucking wrong. Firstly, you have that fat cunt sticking his company's name above the door, and secondly, the @St. James' Park bit is just tacky and sad.

How long before Alan green and co. start taking the piss and just start calling your stadium by its real name?