For those who fear losing everything.

Park Life

The whole everything in moderation argument doesnt wash with me. Working in mental health ive seen more than a few people who have lifelong illnesses now from using certain drugs just once or twice. The mind is a fragile organ and there is no way of knowing what or how much it can manage. Id rather not take the risk

fwiw everything in moderation is just a rationalization, take ownership of that joint or line or capsule IMO

however, we have had certain certain drugs branded as BAD by arms of various governments without really knowing. McGill university has just started to do experimentations with Psyllocibin, in a blind study 50 people were given the drug and 50 more were given a placebo. Nearly all the people given the psyllocibin reported having a religious like experience whose effects lasted far after the drug would have left their bodies.

All I'm saying is if someone used LSD once or twice, or mushrooms once or twice, of smoked a joint once or twice....and completely lost the plot, there is a good chance there was a preexisting problem with the wiring...IMO

The Nancy Reagan era delineation of what drugs are bad and what are acceptable needs to be edited......again, IMHO

I will always fondly remember those mushroom tea weekends and how relaxing and revealing they were. IMO LSD isn't really good for you, but a light shroom tea taken with friends is splendid.

I GO THERE!!!!

Now I just need to figure out how to get into this study :huh:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All worked out great for Jimi didnt it :huh: Hendrix, Morrison, Presley, Cobain, I could go on

Hendrix never died due to taking mind altering substances did he? I wouldn't blame the drugs for Cobain either and Elvis was addicited to prescription drugs.

All worked out great for Jimi didnt it :huh: Hendrix, Morrison, Presley, Cobain, I could go on

Asphyxiwanking didn't work out too well for Caine from Kung Fu but you're not seriously suggesting we all give that up are you?

Hendrix never died due to taking mind altering substances did he? I wouldn't blame the drugs for Cobain either and Elvis was addicited to prescription drugs.

Hendrix died due to incompetent medical care, didn't he? :nufc:

Drugs are fantastic, unfortunately I can't hold down a job and fatherhood at the same time. I look forward to being a disgraceful old age pensioner, whacked out of my head in piss stained tracksuit bottoms, searching for loose change in coat pockets at the supermarket checkout with a large queue forming behind me :nufc:

Drugs are fantastic, unfortunately I can't hold down a job and fatherhood at the same time. I look forward to being a disgraceful old age pensioner, whacked out of my head in piss stained tracksuit bottoms, searching for loose change in coat pockets at the supermarket checkout with a large queue forming behind me :bloodywank:

That and his management, if you know what I mean? :nufc:

Bored? try drugs, they'll perk you right up! :huh:

For someone who obviously thinks of himself as intelligent and mature, you sound very juvenile with the "drugs are kool" shit.

People in prisons and charvas on council estates do coke and pills ffs. Are they cool?

I know you're not being serious and you're just trying to goad KD, but you're much more boring than you claim he is when you prattle on like this.

I know this hasn't really been said before but I'm yet to see a post of yours where:

• I haven't thought you're a nob
  • You're not moaning about other people's quirks and ways
  • Where I haven't thought pipe down you mug

Edited by Stevie

They make boring little lives more interesting though.

I don't find Luke's posts that bad, but that's a bit too much appraisal tbh.

It's ok I meant Stevie's anyway.

Bored? try drugs, they'll perk you right up! :nufc:

For someone who obviously thinks of himself as intelligent and mature, you sound very juvenile with the "drugs are kool" shit.

People in prisons and charvas on council estates do coke and pills ffs. Are they cool?

I know you're not being serious and you're just trying to goad KD, but you're much more boring than you claim he is when you prattle on like this.

If the emboldened bit is true, why did you type the rest?

I was blatantly on the wind up. Seems you need to stop taking things seriously my moribund chum. :huh:

There are a few different ways that can be taken, and a few different people that can referring too. You're good at doing that, maybe you subscribe to the Jose Mourinho ethic of "make statements to always make them think".

There are a few different ways that can be taken, and a few different people that can referring too. You're good at doing that, maybe you subscribe to the Jose Mourinho ethic of "make statements to always make them think".

Keep them guessing Stevie, that's what I always say. :huh: It wasn't meant to be that profound or anything, it's just a statement of fact really. People do them because they enjoy them. The rebellion/danger thing is overstated imo although the illegality probably does give them a bit more kudos amongst some, especially the young.

Keep them guessing Stevie, that's what I always say. :huh: It wasn't meant to be that profound or anything, it's just a statement of fact really. People do them because they enjoy them. The rebellion/danger thing is overstated imo although the illegality probably does give them a bit more kudos amongst some, especially the fucking cool

:nufc:

Keep them guessing Stevie, that's what I always say. :huh: It wasn't meant to be that profound or anything, it's just a statement of fact really. People do them because they enjoy them. The rebellion/danger thing is overstated imo although the illegality probably does give them a bit more kudos amongst some, especially the fucking cool

:nufc:

Btw, Luke's little outburst reminds me of Partridge in The Day Today doing his road safety film.

You never see a positive drugs story on the news, do ya?

No. Always negative. But the news is supposed to be objective. I mean, isn't it supposed to be THE NEWS? But every drug story is negative? I've had some killer times on drugs! I'm not promoting it, but I'm not denying it.

Same LSD story every time: "Young man on acid, thought he could fly jumped out of a building, what a tragedy." What a dick! He's an idiot. If he thought he could fly, why didn't he take off from the ground and check it out first? What a moron. We lost a moron. WE LOST A MORON!!! I don't mean to sound cold or cruel or vicious, but I am so that's the way it comes out. Professional help is being sought.

But wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story? Would that be newsworthy? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition and lies? Just once, to hear what it's all about:

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Here's Tom with the weather!

No. Always negative. But the news is supposed to be objective. I mean, isn't it supposed to be THE NEWS? But every drug story is negative? I've had some killer times on drugs! I'm not promoting it, but I'm not denying it.

Same LSD story every time: "Young man on acid, thought he could fly jumped out of a building, what a tragedy." What a dick! He's an idiot. If he thought he could fly, why didn't he take off from the ground and check it out first? What a moron. We lost a moron. WE LOST A MORON!!! I don't mean to sound cold or cruel or vicious, but I am so that's the way it comes out. Professional help is being sought.

But wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story? Would that be newsworthy? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition and lies? Just once, to hear what it's all about:

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

:huh:

I love Bill Hicks :huh:

Drugs are fantastic, unfortunately I can't hold down a job and fatherhood at the same time. I look forward to being a disgraceful old age pensioner, whacked out of my head in piss stained tracksuit bottoms, searching for loose change in coat pockets at the supermarket checkout with a large queue forming behind me :bloodywank:

That and his management, if you know what I mean? :nufc:

Died like Gately but without the bumming.

Bored? try drugs, they'll perk you right up! :nufc:

If the emboldened bit is true, why did you type the rest?

I was blatantly on the wind up. Seems you need to stop taking things seriously my moribund chum. :huh:

Because it's fucking boring you tedious prick. And despite any claims to the contrary, you're exactly the kind of wanker that thinks he's oh-so-cool because he's had a few lines.

And Stevie given my view of you as a dimwitted bigotted cunt I'm rather pleased you hold me in such regard.