Sheffield United 0-1 Newcastle United

JonTheMag

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't go down but bare luck in the playoffs i can't see up going up neither. :huh: We got the 3 points lastnight via an own goal our main goal scorers are nolan and shola

:nufc: @ Tom

Edited by Carter 3

Last night was a great example of how a settled back four should get us out of this league.

For the likes of Collocini, Enrique and Saylor this league should be like playing football in the matrix.

I was also very impressed with Kadar. Despite giving the ball away early on he regained his composure and looks to be comfortable on the ball and pretty pacy.

Last night was a great example of how a settled back four should get us out of this league.

For the likes of Collocini, Enrique and Saylor this league should be like playing football in the matrix.

I was also very impressed with Kadar. Despite giving the ball away early on he regained his composure and looks to be comfortable on the ball and pretty pacy.

It's amazing that we have the best defence despite the recent abscences and the on/off appearances of Simpson.

As I said, I still think we are allowing too many chances but once we do get those pleyers back regularly which will hopefully reduce the laxity, it should be the basis for good results.

Colo did ok sometimes last night but the majority of it he was utter gash!

Horseshite i'm afraid. This women trouble has clearly got to you :huh:

:nufc:

I like how the fact he just seems to leave players and not get close to them.

He was lucky not to be sent off last night tbh

He had trouble with that last year but last night he did well on a few occasions keeping close to the strikers and making life difficult for them. Evans (I think) had a great chance but Colo did enough to put him off without bringing him down and giving away a penalty.

For the record I liked his cheeky kick :nufc:

Edited by Ketsbaia

Did any of you see the bit where they crossed the ball in, and Colo tried to jump in front of it, but missed horribly, and basically just fell over like he'd been shot? Awful

Horseshite i'm afraid. This women trouble has clearly got to you :nufc:

Did any of you see the bit where they crossed the ball in, and Colo tried to jump in front of it, but missed horribly, and basically just fell over like he'd been shot? Awful

His 'diving header'? :huh:

Aye, that was a bit silly but he did enough to put their lot off.

Edited by Ketsbaia

TBH I thought he threw himself at a ball that was just out of reach. He didn't miss it, but couldn;t get to it. I'd rather he at least attempt to get to it, rather than stand there and watch it go past. Seeing him flying through the air must be at least a little off-putting for the other team. I was impressed that he didn't shy away from the physical encounters in the match. Previously he's always seemed like a light weight (but I guess that's not the csae, as he also got involved in some pushy shovies in pre-season if I recall correctly - probably sick of people staring in awe and wondering how he played for Argentina).

TBH I thought he threw himself at a ball that was just out of reach. He didn't miss it, but couldn;t get to it. I'd rather he at least attempt to get to it, rather than stand there and watch it go past. Seeing him flying through the air must be at least a little off-putting for the other team. I was impressed that he didn't shy away from the physical encounters in the match. Previously he's always seemed like a light weight (but I guess that's not the csae, as he also got involved in some pushy shovies in pre-season if I recall correctly - probably sick of people staring in awe at his hair and wondering how he played for Argentina).

Tidied that for you :huh: