Jumbo Screen..

snakehips

They work well and are very good in most stadiums... but there's just nowhere constructive to put it in SJP.

Plus I echo the sentiment that it's great that it doesn't have screens or scoreboards etc :huh:

They work well and are very good in most stadiums... but there's just nowhere constructive to put it in SJP.

Totally disagree. In all German stadiums I've been in the last couple of years, those new video screens have been just totally annoying, be it cubes like in Frankfurt or Schalke or 'normal' video screens like in every other stadium.

Only possibility is above the Gallowgate, where the Sportsdirect logo is now... but there could only be one, so almost half the stadium wouldn't be able to see it.

They could hang it from the roof of the leazes in a similar way to Celtic

800px-Celtic_park_3.jpg

If they did that, I wonder how many people would stand on Bainbridges roof carpark watching the match.

Only possibility is above the Gallowgate, where the Sportsdirect logo is now... but there could only be one, so almost half the stadium wouldn't be able to see it.

They could hang it from the roof of the leazes in a similar way to Celtic

800px-Celtic_park_3.jpg

If they did that, I wonder how many people would stand on Bainbridges roof carpark watching the match.

I never noticed how similar their ground was to ours. That screens handily positioned so about 15000 people cant see it though

I think you've all missed the important point, the screen is going to be positioned in the Directors bar so fat cunt and his mates dont have to step out with the rabble, oh and it will be showing live screenings from White Hart Lane so they dont miss a second of the action.

• 4 years later...