France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

what is ironic is people like yourself who defend the rights of gays and muslims that don't stop to think what muslims will do to you if you are gay. The same thing goes for women who defend muslims "rights" that are too thick to realise that if muslims have their way women themselves would be 2nd class citizens.

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

You want us to ignore the rights of muslims....because they ignore the rights of others...because they're barbaric....while we're enlightened....and we respect the rights of others.

;)

Your views are so flawed as to be a worse threat to personal freedom and liberty than those you claim to abhor.

Really ? Do you support the demonstrations against British troops on the streets of Britain ie in Wootton Basset for instance ?

What "rights" are you talking about here. Those fuckers are a disgrace. If they feel so strongly about the countries where our troops are based then they can fuck off there and fight them....in a fair war too with uniforms and show themselves. Cowardly cunts.

I don't know enough about the protests to say if i support it or not. A quick glance at a report tells me they're protesting British presence in Afghanistan and not "British Troops" so it's clear you don't know enough to say why you're against it either.

I 100% support their right to protest though. Because I treasure the right to free speech in this country.

If you don't, then why don't you move to Pakistan where they don't tolerate such things.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astounding stupidity.

Self awareness is the first step to enlightenment LM.

Have a smooth journey. :icon_lol:

I've lived an "enlightened" life mate, not brainwashed by left wing do gooder schoolies. Thanks anyway.

Peace be upon you.

Allah U Akbar

;)

what is ironic is people like yourself who defend the rights of gays and muslims that don't stop to think what muslims will do to you if you are gay. The same thing goes for women who defend muslims "rights" that are too thick to realise that if muslims have their way women themselves would be 2nd class citizens.

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

You want us to ignore the rights of muslims....because they ignore the rights of others...because they're barbaric....while we're enlightened....and we respect the rights of others.

;)

Your views are so flawed as to be a worse threat to personal freedom and liberty than those you claim to abhor.

Really ? Do you support the demonstrations against British troops on the streets of Britain ie in Wootton Basset for instance ?

What "rights" are you talking about here. Those fuckers are a disgrace. If they feel so strongly about the countries where our troops are based then they can fuck off there and fight them....in a fair war too with uniforms and show themselves. Cowardly cunts.

I don't know enough about the protests to say if i support it or not. A quick glance at a report tells me they're protesting British presence in Afghanistan and not "British Troops" so it's clear you don't know enough to say why you're against it either.

I 100% support their right to protest though. Because I treasure the right to free speech in this country.

If you don't, then why don't you move to Pakistan where they don't tolerate such things.

because I'm English, not pakistani.

anti-British troop demonstrations not welcome on British soil. Sorry, but you are wrong. If you want to live in a country, abide by its laws and don't demonstrate for changing them, or fuck off.

Astounding stupidity.

Self awareness is the first step to enlightenment LM.

Have a smooth journey. :icon_lol:

I've lived an "enlightened" life mate, not brainwashed by left wing do gooder schoolies. Thanks anyway.

Peace be upon you.

Allah U Akbar

you know your arabic then, presumably.

;)

Wonder why?

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

;)

anti-British troop demonstrations not welcome on British soil. Sorry, but you are wrong. If you want to live in a country, abide by its laws and don't demonstrate for changing them, or fuck off.

You agreed wholeheartedly with the Poll tax then?

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

;)

as it happens, no. But I'm not a visitor here nor demonstrating for somewhere else I feel has a "better way of life".

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

;)

as it happens, no. But I'm not a visitor here nor demonstrating for somewhere else I feel has a "better way of life".

So any 'Pakis' in the Poll tax demonstrations should have been sent to Pakistan or(.............)*

even though you agree with the sentiment behind the demonstration.

* fill in blank with a 'wog' destination of your choice, as long as it isn't Glorious Albion

Aren't they supposedly mourning the loss of innocent Muslim civilians?

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

;)

So any 'Pakis' in the Poll tax demonstrations should have been sent to Pakistan or(.............)*

* fill in blank with a 'wog' destination of your choice, as long as it isn't Glorious Albion

the difference being that they were not demonstrating to bring about a change in law along the lines of another country which they have sympathy with and would like to enforce here. If they want to live with pakistani (......insert country of choice...) traditions etc, fuck off to where they want to be.

Aren't they supposedly mourning the loss of innocent Muslim civilians?

like i said, if they want to fight our soldiers, fuck off and put a uniform on and fight them.

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

;)

the difference being that they were not demonstrating to bring about a change in law along the lines of another country which they have sympathy with and would like to enforce here. If they want to live with pakistani (......insert country of choice...) traditions etc, fuck off to where they want to be.

As ewerk , and several others, stated- Islam4Uk were proposing to remind people of the dead,innocent civilians in Afghanistan, not protest about British Troops.

Granted, the choice of town was a bit incendiary, but they got what they wanted- publicity.

Whilst I personally found the idea of holding it in Wooton Bassett tasteless, the idea of it being banned is worse imo.

Astounding stupidity.

Double irony bypass.

;)

As ewerk , and several others, stated- Islam4Uk were proposing to remind people of the dead,innocent civilians in Afghanistan, not protest about British Troops.

Granted, the choice of town was a bit incendiary, but they got what they wanted- publicity.

Whilst I personally found the idea of holding it in Wooton Bassett tasteless, the idea of it being banned is worse imo.

simple fact is that innocent civilians are always killed in conflict. It is impossible to avoid. Their gripe isn't with our forces but the situation in the country in question and what has led to it. If they feel so strongly, nobody is stopping them putting on a uniform and doing their bit, but they won't because they are cowards and if they are anti British then nobody is stopping them from fucking off either. Their actions show we would be better off without them. Why don't they go ?

Let's say Alf Garnett becomes Home secretary, and the leader of Islam4UK is sent 'back' to Afghanistan.

He promptly disappears from the Intelligence radar, and becomes even more radicalised and very likely an active terrorist.

Now let's say Johnson stays as Home secretary,and the leader of Islam4UK is heavily monitored, with ease , by the Intelligence services, and is effectively neutralised as a serious threat.

Which is preferrable?

Let's say Alf Garnett becomes Home secretary, and the leader of Islam4UK is sent 'back' to Afghanistan.

He promptly disappears from the Intelligence radar, and becomes even more radicalised and very likely an active terrorist.

Now let's say Johnson stays as Home secretary,and the leader of Islam4UK is heavily monitored, with ease , by the Intelligence services, and is effectively neutralised as a serious threat.

Which is preferrable?

hypothetical and nonsensical suggestion I suspect deliberately touching into the racism card.

Why don't they put a uniform on and fight them, above board in the open, if they feel so strongly about their homeland or whatever it is ?

If they want to live with pakistani (......insert country of choice...) traditions etc, fuck off to where they want to be.

hypothetical and nonsensical suggestion I suspect deliberately touching into the racism card.

peaches_cream2.jpg

;)

Which is preferrable?

This is why known terrorists (big league) had safe heaven in London for ages (till 7/7). It was known internally by the security services as 'The Covenanat'.

Which is preferrable?

This is why known terrorists (big league) had safe heaven in London for ages (till 7/7). It was known internally by the security services as 'The Covenanat'.

safe Jannah? ;)

Which is preferrable?

safe Jannah? ;)

Better than haven apparently... <_<:icon_lol:

Which is preferrable?

safe Jannah? ;)

Better than haven apparently... <_<:icon_lol:

Bigger caravans I heard :angry:

Which is preferrable?

indeed.

The point remains though, why do these cowardly fuckers protest on the streets of Britain about British troops instead of putting on a uniform and fighting them fair and squarely in the open

;)

Is English your second language?

didn't realise it was an English exam :icon_lol:

Nowt stopping you chipping in with your pearls of wisdom. Probably the usual bollocks though.

;)

Learn our language or fuck off.

ahh, jonny boy, I see you have stepped out of this one .........

;)

didn't realise it was an English exam :icon_lol:

Nowt stopping you chipping in with your pearls of wisdom. Probably the usual bollocks though.

قد يكون لديك الجمال اليهودية