More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

This board has its fair share of dickheads i can tell you.thats why its known as dickheadcentral.com and they have taken you in not only because your a dickhead yourself but also a rent boy :yes  :D

100872[/snapback]

How old are you? Go and wake your mam up and tell her you want your breakfast, but try not to wake that strange man lying next to her who she brought home with her last night.

100879[/snapback]

You must be using a laptop then :icon_lol:

100884[/snapback]

And you get back on your SNES you fucking geek :huff:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are a lot of sad minging plugs ever to congregate in on place.hard talk is easy when your a pixel on screen.get me drift,stop showing yourselves up and act sensible like yous all pretend yous are.

100885[/snapback]

This board has its fair share of dickheads i can tell you.thats why its known as dickheadcentral.com and they have taken you in not only because your a dickhead yourself but also a rent boy :yes  :D

100872[/snapback]

Fighting talk that is.brave fucker on tinternet fit right in here like mr wacky cowboy arse bandit.fuck off and fuck some arse.knobheed

100877[/snapback]

Re-read your posts son.

You really are a lot of sad minging plugs ever to congregate in on place.hard talk is easy when your a pixel on screen.get me drift,stop showing yourselves up and act sensible like yous all pretend yous are.

100885[/snapback]

Ive checked alta vista and they dont do a nob to English translation? anyone help?

100872[/snapback]

How old are you? Go and wake your mam up and tell her you want your breakfast, but try not to wake that strange man lying next to her who she brought home with her last night.

100879[/snapback]

100884[/snapback]

100886[/snapback]

Holy shit, is that a wink?

100872[/snapback]

100879[/snapback]

100884[/snapback]

100886[/snapback]

Holy shit, is that a wink?

100889[/snapback]

Only because i found it amusing, first for you tbh

100872[/snapback]

100879[/snapback]

Better not wake him, hes still got two hours left for his money :huff:

This board has its fair share of dickheads i can tell you.thats why its known as dickheadcentral.com and they have taken you in not only because your a dickhead yourself but also a rent boy :huff:  :D

100872[/snapback]

100879[/snapback]

Better not wake him, hes still got two hours left for his money :icon_lol:

100892[/snapback]

Thats just damn right nasty pud :yes

My work here is done.yous have proved what a nasty lot some of yous are.cannot take a bit of argy bargey yous go straight in with vicous insults.shows you what everyone has been saying behind your backs for ages.thats why this board was started keep the numpties in one big mad sicko cage.glad i am over on N-O they may be a bit childish but rather have that than a knife weilding divvie stalking the corridors like they do on this board. :D

My work here is done.yous have proved what a nasty lot some of yous are.cannot take a bit of argy bargey yous go straight in with vicous insults.shows you what everyone has been saying behind your backs for ages.thats why this board was started keep the numpties in one big mad sicko cage.glad i am over on N-O they may be a bit childish but rather have that than a knife weilding divvie stalking the corridors like they do on this board. :D

100926[/snapback]

Turrah young'un.

My work here is done.yous have proved what a nasty lot some of yous are.cannot take a bit of argy bargey yous go straight in with vicous insults.shows you what everyone has been saying behind your backs for ages.thats why this board was started keep the numpties in one big mad sicko cage.glad i am over on N-O they may be a bit childish but rather have that than a knife weilding divvie stalking the corridors like they do on this board. :yes

100926[/snapback]

:D:huff:

100926[/snapback]

Who the hell is this tit anyway?

100926[/snapback]

Turrah young'un.

100928[/snapback]

Aye, and make sure the door doesn't smack your arse on the way out....

100926[/snapback]

Who the hell is this tit anyway?

100967[/snapback]

THARS200ROCKSINNIT OMGWTF

Well i allways thought HTT was actually Skirge.but what do i know i only look inside from the outside.and Gol nope your reply in your post is incorrect again.

99904[/snapback]

I'm Taylor27.

100003[/snapback]

I'm HTT.

101173[/snapback]

Cannon and Ball, eat your heart out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.