Derby County -3-0- NUFC

Barney

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone help me? Need to find some way of listening to this match. Not on radio 5live, talksport etc. Any ideas online? I've tried NUFC online but it never seems to load the sound and just says an error. Dying to listen to another gubbing of a fizzy pop team

Anyone help me? Need to find some way of listening to this match. Not on radio 5live, talksport etc. Any ideas online? I've tried NUFC online but it never seems to load the sound and just says an error. Dying to listen to another gubbing of a fizzy pop team

Radio Newcastle online?

Keep an eye here nearer the time. Someone usually streams via uStream and it gets passed around.

Keep an eye here nearer the time. Someone usually streams via uStream and it gets passed around.

I listened to the Cardiff game on UStream. It is from BBC Tyne output but ordinarily if I try to get it from Radio 5 or other sources it is only available to UK listeners.

Smith and Collo back in contention.

Saylor, Enrique and Barton still injured.

0-1

is barton out for the whole bleedin season like?

could do with enrique back.

don't think we've missed saylor with williamson looking pretty solid so far

I hope he is, hope he never plays for us again in fact, ship out in summer

yep. total waste of money. up there with boumsong and luque if you ask me

More repulsive than either of them as well.

back in training. 3 weeks more, then match fitness.

Same starting 11...

TEAMS

DCFC: Stephen Bywater, Jay McEveley, Paul Green, Robbie Savage ©, Rob Hulse, Kris Commons, Shaun Barker, Stephen Pearson, Jake Buxton, Michael Tonge, Nicky Hunt

Subs: Gary Teale, Chris Porter, Saul Deeney, Dean Moxey, David Martin, Russell Anderson, Javan Vidal

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fitz Hall, Mike Williamson, Patrick van Aanholt, Wayne Routledge, Kevin Nolan ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Leon Best

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Fabrice Pancrate, Peter Lovenkrands, Shola Ameobi, Ryan Donaldson, Alan Smith

Referee: Anthony Taylor

Attendance: tbc

Edited by Barney

1265742779.jpg

hooray, good stuff!

Right decision going with the same starters. Lovenk will be disappointed, but is a superb option to change the game from the bench.

Glad to see Smith hasn't trundled back into the starting line-up. I'm pleased Guthrie gets another chance in his favoured spot.

Probably to reward the same 11 that had Cardiff beaten after 15mins.

I know Lovekrands did more than Best, but I think he deserves a run of 5 or so games in a row to settle in as opposed to dropping him after his first shit game. That'd probably be the end of him already!