Young talent at St James

Christmas Tree

Guest Barrack Road

You know every time I've watched Kazenga Lua Lua, I've thought this boy has a genuine chance. His pace is unbelievable, from a standing run as well he gets away from full backs like they're not there. People criticise his final ball, but what 19 year olds are flawless in this respect. Brighton fans are salivating over him, and it appears that he won't be here next season, I can't see why we can't give the lad a chance to be honest

You know every time I've watched Kazenga Lua Lua, I've thought this boy has a genuine chance. His pace is unbelievable, from a standing run as well he gets away from full backs like they're not there. People criticise his final ball, but what 19 year olds are flawless in this respect. Brighton fans are salivating over him, and it appears that he won't be here next season, I can't see why we can't give the lad a chance to be honest

Earlier on in the season I think he definitely should have got more of a chance but now we have Routledge I don't think he would get much of a look in. Guthrie isn't a winger in any way, shape or form but he can whip in a canny cross so I don't mind him filling in for Routledge when needed (although I do prefer him in the centre a hell of a lot more).

Some who go to watch the reserves weren't convinced with him but as you say the Brighton fans certainly are.

Totally agree.

Totally agree.

Remember watching a pre-season friendly of the reserves against Benfield a couple of years ago and saying to Matt that he could have a good future ahead of him. Definitely should have got more chances earlier the season considering the lack of flair and pace in the squad.

Is Haris back from injury yet? Is he not meant to be one of the biggest young prospects in Europe?

Also what about Frank Dank??? Somebody must have been at a few reserve matches this season.

I think I heard Frank Wiafe Danque (or whatever he is called) is getting released at the end of the season.

Is Haris back from injury yet? Is he not meant to be one of the biggest young prospects in Europe?

Also what about Frank Dank??? Somebody must have been at a few reserve matches this season.

I think I heard Frank Wiafe Danque (or whatever he is called) is getting released at the end of the season.

I guess that would make him Frank Wiafe goodbye Danque ?

I bet you were fucking gutted when you opened this thread weren't you Snakehips? Not what you were expecting for a "young talent" thread? :blush:

;)

I had intended to post something along the lines of whoever started the thread doing some grooming tbh.

Truth is that young lasses dee nowt for me. 30+ and I'm sniffing :icon_lol:

I bet you were fucking gutted when you opened this thread weren't you Snakehips? Not what you were expecting for a "young talent" thread? :rolleyes:

;)

I had intended to post something along the lines of whoever started the thread doing some grooming tbh.

Tits or GTFO :blush:

I bet you were fucking gutted when you opened this thread weren't you Snakehips? Not what you were expecting for a "young talent" thread? :rolleyes:

:blush:

See, there was me thinking the same, teen fanny on a match day ;)

I like the look of LuaLua, but then, I liked the look of Richard Offiong and Calvin Zola, so what the fuck do I know :icon_lol:

• 5 years later...

Isn't he like 22 or something now?

If he's not anywhere near the first team yet, especially with the current state of it, he's not going to get there.

Kane-Spurs-548924.jpg