General Election 2010

Christmas Tree

Toontastic pre-GE Poll  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some polling stations turning people away at 10, others staying open longer. Could be hell on there.

All polling stations should have shut at 10pm on the dot. If people have made it by then - tough shit. They've had 15 hours to vote FFS and the option of postal voting!

Some people have to travel for a couple of hours to work and back. Then get to the polling station. If the queues were massive and arrived at (say) 9:30 you'd expect to be able to vote.

It took me 30 seconds to vote straight after work.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of the eurovision song contest but without the shit music.

Meenzer is gonna fuck you up

Some polling stations turning people away at 10, others staying open longer. Could be hell on there.

All polling stations should have shut at 10pm on the dot. If people have made it by then - tough shit. They've had 15 hours to vote FFS and the option of postal voting!

Some people have to travel for a couple of hours to work and back. Then get to the polling station. If the queues were massive and arrived at (say) 9:30 you'd expect to be able to vote.

Yeah I'm one of them and I got there in plenty of time.

If in any doubt - register for postal votes. It's an easy solution.

Stupid inbred mackems.

I'm just praying these seats aren't representative.

I have a feeling it is.

With the Tories specifically mentioning job cuts in the public sector you wouldn't think they'd get so many votes in NE.

No fun in postal votes. Like online betting. You want the cold hard cash in your hands.

Just watched the Washington result and the conservative candidate who looked like a right cunt used to work with me in my old job. He was a jumped up little I.T. odious cunt and it is a disgrace the Tory party letting him in.

If this chap got power he would make Thatcher look like mother teresa.

I feel a bit dirty.

Stupid inbred mackems.

I have a feeling it is.

With the Tories specifically mentioning job cuts in the public sector you wouldn't think they'd get so many votes in NE.

That's my concern. If they representive vote for the Tories is as high in an area that they've frankly hammered in policy - what's it going to be like in the marginals?

If I was a Labour fan in Tynemouth I'd be concerned as to the outcome.

No fun in postal votes. Like online betting. You want the cold hard cash in your hands.

But like online betting the result is the same. And if it's between Postal votes or no votes at all, surely you'd pick the former?

Stupid inbred mackems.

Swing in core seats won't matter. The marginals is where we'll see what it happenning.

But like online betting the result is the same. And if it's between Postal votes or no votes at all, surely you'd pick the former?

It was tongue in cheek.

Stupid inbred mackems.

I have a feeling it is.

Good point. Anyone in jobs connected to the civil service or NHS in this area should be feeling a bit wary.

Stupid inbred mackems.

I have a feeling it is.

That's my concern. If they representive vote for the Tories is as high in an area that they've frankly hammered in policy - what's it going to be like in the marginals?

If I was a Labour fan in Tynemouth I'd be concerned as to the outcome.

Tynemouth will fall undoubtedly. I live in the most tory part of it as well, the place is full of the blue rinse brigade, utter wankers.

I'm getting depressed. :(

Stupid inbred mackems.

I have a feeling it is.

Good point. Anyone in jobs connected to the civil service or NHS in this area should be feeling a bit wary.

Aye, but anyone with any public secotr job anywhere should feel wary.

Smug twat Osbourne on now.