Strange Random Thoughts

Christmas Tree

I've often wondered if you could look at your life history on some sort of google map, how close I've been to a serial killer or murderer.....

5 miles.....10... In the back of the taxi!!!

Lots more rNdom thoughts. Anyone else have any good uns

murderer would probably pretty near by depending on if you're just after someone who has killed another person

serial killers are rare but that would be interesting

I want to be able to look up a big stats list for my whole life, sort of being able to summon the numbers on anything you've ever done

Someone murdered his wife on my street.

Well i get a B for it so you can all go fuck yourselves ;)

A B these days is like someone telling a lass "you aren't that fat really".

Your wife get a C?

Nah DD.

I don't have a wife.

;)

I sometimes dread having a kind of Liar Liar type day at work where not only do I tell the truth, I say all of my thoughts out loud. On a related note I sometimes imagine people I'm thinking about suddenly becoming psychic and reading my thoughts.

As I've said before I also frequently fantasise about having the ability to kill people with my mind by setting a "death time" for them by looking at them.

I want to be able to look up a big stats list for my whole life, sort of being able to summon the numbers on anything you've ever done

Yes, I have that one too!

Might come from playing too much GTA.

murderer would probably pretty near by depending on if you're just after someone who has killed another person

serial killers are rare but that would be interesting

I do the same thing! Thought it was just some weird part of my brain, but I wonder about how many times I've done some random everyday kind of thing all the time. Stuff like...

How many cigarettes have I smoked?

How many beers have I drank (and amount/ brand)?

How many times have I had sex?

How many times have I masturbated?

How many times have I breathed?

How many times have I blinked?

How many steps have I taken?

How many miles have I driven?

Just random bullshit...

How many five year olds I could take on at once.

We used to have this conversation a fair bit, one mate insisted it would be impossible to take on more than 3 because they would overpower you ;);)

Haven't done it for ages but I used to get this random fear that I would just punch the person I was talking to in the face, not because they were annoying me or anything more like an out of control tourrettes type thing. It was normally when speaking to someone quite old or a boss ;)

I also frequently fantasise about having the ability to kill people with my mind by setting a "death time" for them by looking at them.

;)

Try it sometime - the next time someone really annoys you just think "6:30am tomorrow, on the shitter, heart attack".

I also frequently fantasise about having the ability to kill people with my mind by setting a "death time" for them by looking at them.

;)

Try it sometime - the next time someone really annoys you just think "6:30am tomorrow, on the shitter, heart attack".

I'm afraid of doing that now, last time I did it was only "I hope something stops my chem teacher coming in tomorrow"

then she got hit by a car

seriously

;)

I'm afraid of doing that now, last time I did it was only "I hope something stops my chem teacher coming in tomorrow"

then she got hit by a car

seriously

Shouldn't you be having these thoughts about Ashley then?