Muslims taking over prisons

LeazesMag

so what religion should the people in british jails be? because im willing to be a large number of these muslims have british passports and were born on british soil

why the assumption that muslim = not british

why don't you get this ? Muslims enforcing their ways on others in a British jail ?

As others have said, what about the other criminals enforcing their ways on others in a British jail?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do I give a shit what muslim criminals want?

I dont much care what peadophiles want either

or do you genuinely believe that this must be the majority belief in the british muslim community and that they must all want to impose their beliefs on everyone else?

well, yes I do believe that too many of them want to impose their way of life on the rest of the UK.

Thats the whole point.

As their number increase, as you get older, you will realise that I was right.

so what religion should the people in british jails be? because im willing to be a large number of these muslims have british passports and were born on british soil

why the assumption that muslim = not british

why don't you get this ? Muslims enforcing their ways on others in a British jail ?

As others have said, what about the other criminals enforcing their ways on others in a British jail?

well, if thats what they want, lets chop their heads off.

:yes

What about those Jehovahs, going door to door trying to impose their way of life on us? A lot more offensive shirley?

they dont use violence if you refuse tho. they just talk yer ears off till you shut the door in their faces.

What about those Jehovahs, going door to door trying to impose their way of life on us? A lot more offensive shirley?

they dont use violence if you refuse tho. they just talk yer ears off till you shut the door in their faces.

You should see the papercuts you can get off a copy of the Watchtower.

You should see the papercuts you can get off a copy of the Watchtower.

<_<

lovely chaps these muslims, no intention at all to impose their ways anywhere where they may not be wanted

http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/03/12/muslim...gation-reveals/

Are you complaining the muslim population of prisons is on the rise.

....Having complained they shouldn't be allowed to roam free preaching hate?

Broga

March 12th, 2010 at 8:04 pm

I think some advice from dear old Rowan Williams might be helpful here. What does he think? Maybe we need some C. of E. Gangs. Would that help? Perhaps a visit from Charles Windsor to describe and discuss his plan to be Defender of Faith? That would have a big impresssion. What about a few words from Papa Ratzinger when he visits?

2 "intellectuals" in bold. Wankers, the pair of them.

what was the last Rowan Williams book you read Leazes?

Edited by SloopJohn

what I dont get is why you're bothered about it now that its muslims rather than just the standard criminal gangs

or what your point is about it being a british jail, what should a british jail be then?

Don't mean to patronise Andrew, but was chatting about this at work today, it must be something us more racist and xenophobic people can see ie the muslim threat. You do see that we should not be allowed to impose these racist beliefs don't you ? The fact it is happening contantly in every thread we post in, is very disturbing ?

Doesn't it tell you something about our diminished reasoning?

FYP........ :yes

what I dont get is why you're bothered about it now that its muslims rather than just the standard criminal gangs

or what your point is about it being a british jail, what should a british jail be then?

Don't mean to patronise Andrew, but was chatting about this at work today, it must be something us more experienced people can see ie the muslim threat. You do see that they should not be allowed to impose their beliefs don't you ? The fact it is happening in British jails to British inmates is very disturbing ?

Doesn't it tell you something about their mindset and motivations ?

Leazes Mag gets it right again. I may as well fuck off back to Canada.

lovely chaps these muslims, no intention at all to impose their ways anywhere where they may not be wanted

http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/03/12/muslim...gation-reveals/

Are you complaining the muslim population of prisons is on the rise.

....Having complained they shouldn't be allowed to roam free preaching hate?

Broga

March 12th, 2010 at 8:04 pm

I think some advice from dear old Rowan Williams might be helpful here. What does he think? Maybe we need some C. of E. Gangs. Would that help? Perhaps a visit from Charles Windsor to describe and discuss his plan to be Defender of Faith? That would have a big impresssion. What about a few words from Papa Ratzinger when he visits?

2 "intellectuals" in bold. Wankers, the pair of them.

what was the last Rowan Williams book you read Leazes?

I'm talking about shite like this. Having said that, if HE says it will happen, some of the deluded do gooders on here may take notice.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7232661.stm

Rowan Williams is/was tyring to protect his own brand of fuckwitted lunacy and used scare tactics which people like you lap up.

You never did respond to the links which show your shite about the population of Muslims reaching within a million miles of some critical point was bullshit.

Rowan Williams is/was tyring to protect his own brand of fuckwitted lunacy and used scare tactics which people like you lap up.

You never did respond to the links which show your shite about the population of Muslims reaching within a million miles of some critical point was bullshit.

I don't need to. The muslim population of the UK will continue to expand, naturally along with it's influence. So where do YOU think it will all logically end ?

Or is your head so deep in the sand, you don't do logic ?

Edit.

The deluded left wing do gooders will lap up Rown Williams lunacy, they share his naive view of human nature.

Edited by LeazesMag

I don't need to. The muslim population of the UK will continue to expand, naturally along with it's influence. So where do YOU think it will all logically end ?

Edit.

The deluded left wing do gooders will lap up Rown Williams lunacy, they share his naive view of human nature.

I hate to spring knowledge on you but a population of 2% cannot grow to say 50% of 60 million without every Muslim woman having about 50 kids and it would still take hundreds of years.

They have virtually no influence now apart from in your mind and won't ever have.

Edit.

why exactly don't you need to respond to the links showing you're full of shit?

The bit about logic is a bit rich don't you think considering the tenuous grasp you seem to have with rational thought based in fact (not opinion you have lots of those)

and for the last time where i hail from geographically has nothing to do with my ability to recognize and call out racist bullshit when I see it.

Edit.

I hate to spring knowledge on you but a population of 2% cannot grow to say 50% of 60 million without every Muslim woman having about 50 kids and it would still take hundreds of years.

They have virtually no influence now apart from in your mind and won't ever have.

next time a bomb goes off..........

don't bother protesting about it.

Do YOU agree with this idiot about bringing elements of Sharia Law to the UK ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Edit.

why exactly don't you need to respond to the links showing you're full of shit?

The bit about logic is a bit rich don't you think considering the tenuous grasp you seem to have with rational thought based in fact (not opinion you have lots of those)

and for the last time where i hail from geographically has nothing to do with my ability to recognize and call out racist bullshit when I see it.

aye, you're a yank, and know fuck all about the UK. Like the racist muslims who want to blow us up just for not being muslims

Edited by LeazesMag

We are taking over your prisons.

We are taking over your television sets. There is nothing wrong with your television sets. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity.

We are taking over your cars, your homes, your jobs.

We are taking over your hot dog stands. You don't eat hot dogs, but we will bring them with us and force you to eat them. We call them "infidel dogs roasted in the fires of hell."

We are taking over your public transportation.

We are taking over your ministries.

We are taking over your schools.

We are taking over your zoos.

We are taking over your Zoo and covering up the chebs contained within because they are indecent in the eyes of God.

We are taking over your television stations.

We are taking over your streets.

We are taking over your avenues.

We are taking over your roads.

We are taking over your kitchens.

We are taking over your cuisine. We already did that, but we are doing it again and better.

We are taking over your cities.

We are taking over your towns.

We are taking over your hamlets.

We are taking over your Hamlet and rewriting it so that all of them die in the end - including Fortinbras - because they are infidel Christians and deserve to die anyway.

We are taking over your takeovers.

next time a bomb goes off..........

don't bother protesting about it.

What do you mean by protest? - run out into the streets and start punching anybody a bit Asian looking (including in your ignorance the likely Sikhs and Hindus this would include).

If it all goes tits up in NI and we see a return to IRA bombs would you want to deport/intern Irishmen?

Do YOU agree with this idiot about bringing elements of Sharia Law to the UK ?

No - I'm very much anti-religious privilege in anything but the cats out of the bag on this one - Jews already have similar schemes to what Williams was talking about for civil disputes but this is what happens when you give religions any kind of respect in law. It's perfectly natural for any of them to say well if Christians or Jews have privileges then we should - Hindus and Sikhs have done this in recent years and they all have a point. Before you say but this is a Christian country remember only something like 4% (and decreasing) of "Christians" attend churches which is actually less of a percentage than some other minorities they now have the legal right to discriminate against like gays - so much for democracy.

We are taking over your prisons.

We are taking over your television sets. There is nothing wrong with your television sets. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity.

We are taking over your cars, your homes, your jobs.

We are taking over your hot dog stands. You don't eat hot dogs, but we will bring them with us and force you to eat them. We call them "infidel dogs roasted in the fires of hell."

We are taking over your public transportation.

We are taking over your ministries.

We are taking over your schools.

We are taking over your zoos.

We are taking over your Zoo and covering up the chebs contained within because they are indecent in the eyes of God.

We are taking over your television stations.

We are taking over your streets.

We are taking over your avenues.

We are taking over your roads.

We are taking over your kitchens.

We are taking over your cuisine. We already did that, but we are doing it again and better.

We are taking over your cities.

We are taking over your towns.

We are taking over your hamlets.

We are taking over your Hamlet and rewriting it so that all of them die in the end - including Fortinbras - because they are infidel Christians and deserve to die anyway.

We are taking over your takeovers.

maybe payback time for us running Egypt, Palestine, Aden, The Gulf States, Nigeria, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Iran, India, Malaya................................