Back to the future

I hope you don't start complaining when I don't answer people, especially when I'm asked the same thing by 20 people or more.

That was a serious question. What do you want me to say ? it's a fact that Gemmill does nothing other than make juvenile comments in response to me, so don't bother blaming me for his comments and replies. Any my response to NJS is genuine too, if he disagrees he is more than welcome to say so, and give his own views. This is what forums are all about.

We've all tried man. This has been going on for years. There's something fundamentally wrong with you.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you don't start complaining when I don't answer people, especially when I'm asked the same thing by 20 people or more.

That was a serious question. What do you want me to say ? it's a fact that Gemmill does nothing other than make juvenile comments in response to me, so don't bother blaming me for his comments and replies. Any my response to NJS is genuine too, if he disagrees he is more than welcome to say so, and give his own views. This is what forums are all about.

We've all tried man. This has been going on for years. There's something fundamentally wrong with you.

The very fucking notion that we'd "start complaining if he didn't answer questions" :lol:

We'd be overjoyed ffs.

No forums are all about tolerating one man constantly dragging things down to his level, aren't they?

At least that is what the people running this board seem to believe.

IT IS BEYOND A JOKE.

On this side of the fence now tbh. Twitter is quickly becoming a better place to discuss NUFC outside of discussions that need a larger forum.

No forums are all about tolerating one man constantly dragging things down to his level, aren't they?

At least that is what the people running this board seem to believe.

JOKE.

It's around this time that Leazes goes in the creche for a few days, Ant then comes on to tell us he's had a word with him about keeping it all in one thread and to not bite because Leazes thinks it's all our fault he is like he is. Then we have a quiet week where he's not very active before he starts off again in one thread before spreading to the whole board.

Repeat and off to go again.

Edited by Baggio

Well, tell me what you have disagreed with and rubbished for years instead of making childish comments ? How many times have I asked you to do this now ?

You can look for the summary I posted a few weeks ago though, I'm not wasting my time looking for it again and I don;t expect you to be adult enough to do it anyway.

What was the reason for that childish comment you made earlier today, when I was replying to HF ? Is it different for you ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Well, tell me what you have disagreed with and rubbished for years instead of making childish comments ? How many times have I asked you to do this now ?

You can look for the summary I posted a few weeks ago though, I'm not wasting my time looking for it again and I don;t expect you to be adult enough to do it anyway.

What was the reason for that childish comment you made earlier today, when I was replying to HF ? Is it different for you ?

I'm not looking for it, you mad cunt. I don't want to try to have a sensible discussion with you because it's a waste of my time.

Its a beyond a joke when certain people are trying to get someone banned just because they don't happen to agree with what he is saying

Fucking hell, you really think that's what this is about? You utter nimrod.

we've bought 25m quid worth of players for 25m quid. I don't get you at all here. There is plenty of money left to attempt to go higher. Are you happy with 5th, is this your ultimate, or do you not agree that we could and should attempt to go higher ? Who says these players are worth more ? Who are they worth more to ? Mike Ashley, because you can bet that if any of them are sold it will not be the manager and the club who sees the money. Good business for Mike Ashley it may be......

I realise there are some people on this forum who are happy with 5th and think its the ultimate [obviously not the same people who booed the team the last time we only came 5th mind] but they appear to be largely non-matchgoers.

Seriously, as it has taken 5 years for some people to claim that I am wrong :lol: what is the problem with the reverse of this scenario ?

Fact is, it won't take 5 years for the club to go backwards from what is now its peak under the current approach, if they want to "progress" :lol: they will have to change it. My view is that they will not change their approach. It won't take 5 years for the club to start selling their best players for monetary reasons and the luck to run out, and despite what you are saying, I suspect you know this, like a few others who won't admit it either.

The majority will think its possible to move on while selling your best players and witholding the money from the manager and not backing him though. Hilarious.

When our opinions match I'll support you, but is this a comedy post or do you really have no self-awareness whatsoever?

How can you lament the "booing of 5th" as a disgrace under Shepherd, yet dedicate so much time abusing the people who are "happy with 5th"?

It can only be an alcohol induced flight of fancy which you refuse to back down on.

Its a beyond a joke when certain people are trying to get someone banned just because they don't happen to agree with what he is saying

It's not disagreeing, or the opinions. No problem with any of that. Everyone except you and the perpetrator knows exactly what I mean. And I'm not calling for a banning. I am shaming the people who run this site for allowing this to go on unchecked, forever.

Edited by trophyshy

I'm not looking for it, you mad cunt. I don't want to try to have a sensible discussion with you because it's a waste of my time.

I think that reply, and your general responses and immaturity, shows who is really "dragging the place down".

Edited by LeazesMag

It certainly shows how fucking sick I am of having to deal with you. As it would appear is everybody else.

How can you have so little self awareness?

is that the new buzzword ?

Grow up.

I think that reply, and your general responses and immaturity, shows who is really "dragging the place down".

Gemmill's jocularity is most welcome and lifts this place above the misery of your Sonny and Cher performance. If he and a few others fucked off this place would be dreadful.

Some people take responsibility for trying to make this a fun website. The admins and moderators have clearly given up.

Edited by trophyshy

Its nothing new to most people, no.

best thing you can do, then, is to speak when you are spoken to then, rather than making childish uncalled for and unprompted comments like you do when I'm talking sensibly with other people.

best thing you can do, then, is to speak when you are spoken to then, rather than making childish uncalled for and unprompted comments like you do when I'm talking sensibly with other people.

I've got news for you. You are never speaking sensibly with anyone. You might think you are, but the net result is pages and pages of fucking garbage that rarely, if ever, addresses the points raised by whichever poor bastard you're taking to.

Gemmill's jocularity is most welcome and lifts this place above the misery of your Sonny and Cher performance. If he and a few others fucked off this place would be dreadful.

Some people take responsibility for trying to make this a fun website. The admins and moderators have clearly given up.

Jocular :lol: He's an idiot man :lol: with no pride, and can't admit he is wrong and knows absolutely nothing about the football club.

Are you saying its OK and "jocular" to make childish and juvenile comments then, or insulting if you are a bit squeamish and faint hearted ?

Anyway, I'm disappointed you are now appearing to be stooping low like some others. I've said my piece. I said I would move on, but he refuses and continues to make idiotic comments for no reason when I'm debating with someone else.

That's "jocular" ?

I've got news for you. You are never speaking sensibly with anyone. You might think you are, but the net result is pages and pages of fucking garbage that rarely, if ever, addresses the points raised by whichever poor bastard you're taking to.

so tell me what you think is rubbish, that I've said about the direction of the club long term ?

And stay out of debates I have with others, if you've nothing to add ? Just a thought.

Gemmil's engaged you like an adult many times Leazes, why would he repeat himself? You'd only avoid his points entirely, move onto someone else for a bit, then start up again, like you did here...

And you say that an ingredient in your success recipe is backing the manager. Honestly, how can you not see this. I've held your hand, and walked you through this again and again, and each time we get to the end of it, and you don't get it. Let's do it again for old time's sake.

You say that a recipe for success is a chairman who backs his manager.

You say that the great thing about Shepherd was that he backed his managers.

I said that they should back their manager, who at the time happened to be Graeme Souness - which is in agreement with what you said above.

And then you take the piss out of me for saying they should back him. Do you not see that the three statements above are linked to the point where you are taking the piss out of me for saying EXACTLY what you say is what a good owner/chairman does? The last time I walked you through this, your response was "I don't criticise THEM for backing him with funds, I criticise YOU for saying they should have." Which is stupid in the extreme.

Do you get this? Because if you don't there is something horribly wrong with your brain and you should see a neurologist about it as soon as possible.

The bit I said you made up btw is the "unlimited funds" bit. That's just childish nonsense on your part because nobody thinks that.

if you really think that you can be successful without backing your manager, you seriously need help.

Grow up or expect the piss-taking.

Edited by Happy Face

Awww shucks. :lol:

The number of warnings he's had man. I still don't think I want him banned but I'm fucked if I know what the alternative is. I'll tell you what though, you won't find anyone on NO that thinks banning him was a mistake. And if you did, 5 minutes on here would set them straight.

Gemmil's engaged you like an adult many times Leazes, why would he repeat himself? You'd only avoid his points entirely, move onto someone else for a bit, then start up again, like you did here...

And you say that an ingredient in your success recipe is backing the manager. Honestly, how can you not see this. I've held your hand, and walked you through this again and again, and each time we get to the end of it, and you don't get it. Let's do it again for old time's sake.

You say that a recipe for success is a chairman who backs his manager.

You say that the great thing about Shepherd was that he backed his managers.

I said that they should back their manager, who at the time happened to be Graeme Souness - which is in agreement with what you said above.

And then you take the piss out of me for saying they should back him. Do you not see that the three statements above are linked to the point where you are taking the piss out of me for saying EXACTLY what you say is what a good owner/chairman does? The last time I walked you through this, your response was "I don't criticise THEM for backing him with funds, I criticise YOU for saying they should have." Which is stupid in the extreme.

Do you get this? Because if you don't there is something horribly wrong with your brain and you should see a neurologist about it as soon as possible.

The bit I said you made up btw is the "unlimited funds" bit. That's just childish nonsense on your part because nobody thinks that.

if you really think that you can be successful without backing your manager, you seriously need help.

Grow up or expect the piss-taking.

one post HF. I answer the same points from 20 people, all the time, then people complain all the threads etc are the same/ruined, then demand replies.

All I'm asking him to do, is tell me what he thinks is rubbish that I've said re the direction of the club, either do that or stay out of debates I have with other people when all he can do is make childish immature comments like he did earlier today, when I was debating with you.

He's an idiot, who expects to make jibes at anybody he likes but nobody else can do it. A mate of mine, a few years ago, came on here for a short while and said that Gemmill ruined this place for him. I said Gem was OK, but I now see what he means. Don't get me wrong, if someone makes a jibe at me I'll just give it back and it doesn't bother me one iota, but I realise now that it isn't good for here and unfortunately because it is me who people disagree with, it's me who is getting all the blame.

He simply just can't resist jumping in without being prompted, then blaming someone else.