Back to the future

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say I didn't say what he said I said. What I said was that I said what everyone should be saying when what they are actually sayin is that I said that I said that when I know I didn't.

:lol:

That's what she said.

Jocular :lol: He's an idiot man :lol: with no pride, and can't admit he is wrong and knows absolutely nothing about the football club.

Are you saying its OK and "jocular" to make childish and juvenile comments then, or insulting if you are a bit squeamish and faint hearted ?

Anyway, I'm disappointed you are now appearing to be stooping low like some others. I've said my piece. I said I would move on, but he refuses and continues to make idiotic comments for no reason when I'm debating with someone else.

That's "jocular" ?

You wrote the book on insulting people on here, so you can cut that shite out as well.

You can try and turn this into you vs Gemmill, or you vs Mancy, or you vs Gloomy or you vs Baggy or you vs the board but it IS ALWAYS YOU!

AND THE MODS DO FUCK ALL! YES I MEAN YOU MODERATORS & ADMINS. FECKLESS.

leazesmag is ruining this place like, that's without question. i'm not calling for him to be banned. i'm calling for everyone to put him on ignore. then he might go away. stop engaging with him and hopefully he'll stop posting. he wants to have an argument. that's why he's here. and we're giving him what he wants on a plate.

leazesmag is ruining this place like, that's without question. i'm not calling for him to be banned. i'm calling for everyone to put him on ignore. then he might go away. stop engaging with him and hopefully he'll stop posting. he wants to have an argument. that's why he's here. and we're giving him what he wants on a plate.

'Thank you for registering with Toontastic! The world's most tolerant Groundhog Day fansite!'

'Please don't say cunt too often, we have automatically set you to ignore LeazesMag, we recommend you do not alter the default setting as it's bad for your health'

An utter fucking SHAMBLES of a JOKE chum!

Edited by trophyshy

Is the right answer.

We can't go around deleting accounts just because we fancy it. Most people complaning about Leazes are the ones entertaining him.

If he's ''ruining'' the forum there's a lot of people desperate to claim the assist. If you don't like him put him on ignore. Alternatively we can banish the entire debate to a single thread or sub forum & you can have your slanging match there.

Is the right answer.

We can't go around deleting accounts just because we fancy it. Most people complaning about Leazes are the ones entertaining him.

If he's ''ruining'' the forum there's a lot of people desperate to claim the assist. If you don't like him put him on ignore. Alternatively we can banish the entire debate to a single thread or sub forum & you can have your slanging match there.

that's fine Tom. I would be quite happy if certain people ignored me too ....

it's a bit sad that Gloomy still has a pop at me, when he actually agrees with me, but it takes all sorts I suppose.

Edited by LeazesMag

For folk who claim to hate arguing with Leazes a lot of you spend a lot of time doing it...this leads me to dedeuce that actually YOU FUCKIN LOVE IT! :D

of course they do :lol:

I think it's canny sad that this is the sort of crack people are having on a NUFC forum when we're having our best season in absolutely ages. If you can't enjoy this, you might as well hoy the towel in.

Is the right answer.

the leazes forum is another good idea. let everyone that wants to continue the debate with him do it there and let this board live on.

i agree with the new lad. we should all be buzzing about the climax to the season, not havign this same old ding dong with leazesmag. it's frutile.

I think it's canny sad that this is the sort of crack people are having on a NUFC forum when we're having our best season in absolutely ages. If you can't enjoy this, you might as well hoy the towel in.

This is spot on.

If we can't enjoy it while we're competing for a champions league place then what is the point of it all?

This is spot on.

If we can't enjoy it while we're competing for a champions league place then what is the point of it all?

You do wonder. We haven't had a team like this since SBR was at the helm and his pinnacle with us over a decade ago.

This is spot on.

Seasons like this are all too rare, you have to enjoy them. They were rare before Mike Ashley came along too.

There are two things going on here. One is how much money we expect the club to invest over the summer. The figure will either be above (quite a few have said they will be surprised if he spends anything) or below (i reckon 15 -20m) expectations.

Once he has spent that amount (there will be uncertainty over how much he could have spent - i reckon he could spend 30m if he gambles a bit), then you have to judge where the resulting squad and manager could be if they put 100% in and play to their potential.

Another way of looking at this is to ask what would we need to spend over the summer to have a realistic chance of Europe? 60m for me, maybe more. To be honest, arguing the toss about where we think we ought to be aiming for is just message board drivel.

Do we have 60m to spend? No.

your principles are sound. It's a shame you have allowed yourself to be sidetracked by a good run which can't possibly be sustained in the current manner of running the club they showed before January.

Which brings us right back to full circle, actually. If they want to "make progress and move further forward". You can always fall back on that post, and in the end, you will.

This is spot on.

exactly.

What he wants needs bankrolling and he knows it the sad old clot.

Do you really think so? I don't know. People don't give the guy much credit. But perhaps he deserves even less than that.

Finance is beyond this guy. I'd say his care person has to count out his bus money for him every morning.

This is spot on.

exactly.

And you wonder why people are putting you on ignore! :lol:

This is spot on.

exactly.

And you wonder why people are putting you on ignore! :lol:

you don't get the irony do you :lol:

What he wants needs bankrolling and he knows it the sad old clot.

Do you really think so? I don't know. People don't give the guy much credit. But perhaps he deserves even less than that.

Finance is beyond this guy. I'd say his care person has to count out his bus money for him every morning.

mancmag, like his mate, refuses to answer simple questions and put his money where his mouth is.

Meanwhile, football is clearly beyond you.