Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia should just apologise to everyone in the stadium and then leave at half time tbh.

:lol:

I bet Alex turns up to the first home game next season with a paper and comb, looking to recreate the magical world cup atmosphere.

Australia should just apologise to everyone in the stadium and then leave at half time tbh.

I bet Alex turns up to the first home game next season with a paper and comb, looking to recreate the magical world cup atmosphere.

You jest like but he's been looking for summat to do with that comb for the last 15 years.

Arne Friedrich

Free agent...

Ozil a little casual there after a superb run, he looks a bloody good player though

Edited by Andrew

You jest like but he's been looking for summat to do with that comb for the last 15 years.

:D

I cant help but watch thinking "this shouldve been the england performance against the USA" keeping the ball, making chances when they present themselves

england always seem to desperate

Australia throwing Travolta on for the second half to shore up the defence.

woody harrelson would shore up their defence at the moment

Australia throwing Travolta on for the second half to shore up the defence.

woody harrelson would shore up their defence at the moment

Wasn't available though I don't think. Travolta was taking Socceroos coaching this morning from what I saw on the pre-match.

Germany looking seriously good here, we HAVE to win our group if we're going to get anywhere in this tournament.

And it's nice to be able to here a bit of crowd noise for a change.

Edited by Bizza

Guest The Three Lions
Some recent shots I got at the viewing of the England/US match here in Portland.

4696229789_d76f36bc2a_b.jpg

4695555160_7ac2a5d37d_b.jpg

4694703437_765d2cfc5a_b.jpg

4695307478_78cf7a8f9f_b.jpg

I'm starting to think you yanks actually like football :lol:

Guest The Three Lions

These krauts look good it has to be said, but lets face it the Aussies are shite, Craig Moore 4fs. Even when he was good he was shite, he must be what 35 now? The movement of the krauts is very impressive regardless of the opposition, young team too. Could be a contender in 2014. I've mentioned Ozil on here before, quality footballer, a bit like Nasri in his style, and FUCK KNOWS, how he didn't get in the France team let alone squad. Australia need to get a proper striker on, they have 6 midfielders and no strikers on right now. I know it's not their sport football, but you have to say a country population 25m, should have a better side than this, especially a country of arrogant bastards, who promote themselves as the worlds greatest sporting country per head of population. Shite man, yous can't even beat England at cricket, and most of us don't even care.